MIUI 12.6 21.6.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug: on mi 10
You can't access Storage for dual apps! Deleted dual app account and turned it on again! No luck! No file manager works, even the default one! This has been happened from the previous version and haven't fixed yet!

Hi guys! Where is the "hosts" file now? I have updated my Mi9T Pro and now ads are not blocked. I can't find the hosts file anywhere. Help me please.

Well Mi 9 Lite has density set to 440, so there shouldn't be any issue whatsoever, as long as you use the default density.
As for Mi 9 SE, Mi 11 and Mi 11 Pro/Ultra - the issue has been solved on our side, we'll consider reuploading.
For the rest of users, use the default density, don't scale the UI in Accessibility settings if you want the icons to behave normally.
We would love to include icons for all densities for all devices, but certain devices just don't have the needed space (like cepheus, raphael, davinci).
With the reuploaded version everything okey on Mi11! Thanks!

Test to Update on Mi9 over OTA.
Download was at 100%. Then there was the massage that an error occured, try again.
Each new try gives the same error. What is the problem?

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk
After 4th attempt it worked. No problems so far. Thanks for the great work.

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: AJSRO and Poney70
Why don't you just use host from magisk manager > settings > systemless host.

Cleaner approach as your host file will remain after an update
How should it work? I pressed "systemless host" in Magisk, rebooted the phone, I had a module "systemless host" in Magisk. I launched Adaway, updated the Hosts file, rebooted the phone, but nothing has changed, the advertisement is not blocked. (

How should it work? I pressed "systemless host" in Magisk, rebooted the phone, I had a module "systemless host" in Magisk. I launched Adaway, updated the Hosts file, rebooted the phone, but nothing has changed, the advertisement is not blocked. (
I use adguard To block ads systemlessly
No need for modifying system files...or even root

Would L1 restore work if i never actually had L1? I have Chinese version of raphael.
Looking for answer to this, I have Chinese version of mi9
Doesn't matter if you ever had L1 on your devices, you can request it now.
Devices like picasso, vangogh, phoenix (China-only devices) and the Chinese variants of tucana and davinci never had L1 as well, but they can get it now.

I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I've seen people being able to zoom in while recording videos. Once the camera zooms past 5x it will switch to the 5x zoom but my mi 11 ultra cannot seem to do that. If this an issue with the EU ROM or am I missing a setting?

I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I've seen people being able to zoom in while recording videos. Once the camera zooms past 5x it will switch to the 5x zoom but my mi 11 ultra cannot seem to do that. If this an issue with the EU ROM or am I missing a setting?

On my mi11 ultra I can zoom from 0.5 to 15 while recording 30fps and 1080p. Everything is working well. Perhaps I dont understand you correctly.

Reactions: Mathersmahmood
On my mi11 ultra I can zoom from 0.5 to 15 while recording 30fps and 1080p. Everything is working well. Perhaps I dont understand you correctly.

Thanks for the reply. I have just checked and I think it sadly only works on 1080p 30fps and not the other modes.

Thanks for the reply. I have just checked and I think it sadly only works on 1080p 30fps and not the other modes.
Hm, that's a bit weird. On my mi 10, I can zoom from x1 to x6 in 720/1080/4k/8k ~no matter the frame rate.

Apart from one: Steady video mode. Do you have steady video mode on? (It's a toggle on top.)

(It's also weird that you can zoom out on your phone (x0.5) while recording on x1+ zoom. Is the mi 11 ultra sensor also ultrawide or does it change sensor during recording? Mine ~can't switch sensors during recording.)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-04-13-12-28-118_com.android.camera_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-04-13-12-28-118_com.android.camera_1.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 181
Hm, that's a bit weird. On my mi 10, I can zoom from x1 to x6 in 720/1080/4k/8k ~no matter the frame rate.

Apart from one: Steady video mode. Do you have steady video mode on? (It's a toggle on top.)

(It's also weird that you can zoom out on your phone (x0.5) while recording on x1+ zoom. Is the mi 11 ultra sensor also ultrawide or does it change sensor during recording? Mine ~can't switch sensors during recording.)

I can do that too I can zoom in up to 6x but it doesn't switch to the 5x zoom for better quality. Can only do that with 1080p 30fps and the difference is very obvious in terms of quality and can zoom up to 15x

MI10 dirty update, adaway (v5.6.0) works as expected for me. No ads so far

Hi guys! Where is the "hosts" file now? I have updated my Mi9T Pro and now ads are not blocked. I can't find the hosts file anywhere. Help me please.
If you just updated the Weekly, your patched boot img was replaced by the original one and root is gone - you have to install Magisk again (it is enough to patch the new boot.img and to flash it - all previous nodules, root granted apps, Magisk hide settings will be preserved)

If you switched from A10 to Weekly A11, be aware that System is read-only with A11 and you must enable Systemless hosts from Magisk - then reboot (!), then configure AdAway to update through all hosts sources and then reboot again (!)

Reactions: Ankka
(Poco F2 Pro) wifi tranfer issue on ShareMe app (MiDrop) still isn't fixed.Operation times out after a few file transfers and the connection is never restored.

Status
Not open for further replies.