MIUI 12.6 21.6.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My phone ran out of sound, does not ring, and does not play audios, help
Happened with this update

[ DON'T REPORT THESE TO US ]
* Dark/Night mode: Do NOT report ANY issues regarding this! This feature is officially under development and is not fully stable! We have no control over how it behaves and how it looks! Dark mode on Android Nougat and Oreo does NOT apply to the Settings app. Nothing to be done about it. If Dark mode switches on by itself, it is caused by apps with in-app Dark mode, like Google Messages.

Just putting this on this page.

Updated for POCO F3. The dark mode screwed up the text for some apps (checked only youtube vanced and chrome). Off dark mode for this apps, restart device and turn back didn't fix it.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Poco F3 rom 21,6.23
So set it up again and it will work properly https://streamable.com/9bf5h9

Attachments

• 1624602100118.jpg
    1624602100118.jpg
    382 KB · Views: 374
First, thanks a lot for your free great work and your time.
Mi 11 Ultra annoing random message "find device its closed unexpectedly". I don't know if it's a problem only on italian translation or general problem.
Thanks again if there is any bug fix for this message

When do you implement the heating fix for the Mi11 series? It went live in 12.5.8 china stable I guess, when will it be in beta?

First, thanks a lot for your free great work and your time.
Mi 11 Ultra annoing random message "find device its closed unexpectedly". I don't know if it's a problem only on italian translation or general problem.
Thanks again if there is any bug fix for this message
Great!
then investigate it self, change to english and post your result.

Update done! Also move from edxposed to lsposed @geoorg. :emoji_upside_down: Edxposed developement is kinda dead (last contribution in March).. @Igor Eisberg, turns out edxposed was failing safetynet. Removing it fixed it. It wasn't LP. Last note (@Iain_B you may want to check this):
I have root on both main and work profile , but I had edxposed only in main. Safetynet failed only in main profile. Work profile seems to indeed isolate such issues, so if anyone fails safetynet, maybe work profile will work.

Reactions: geoorg
Redmi Note 8
Dirty flashed through TWRP.
Seems much faster overall which is not a problem.
Still waiting for glitches in the dark mode - not yet found any.
Thanks a lot, devs!

Go to individual apps settings under the dark mode section of display and turn the option off for apps with hard to see text, it should go back to normal then.

Last edited:
Reactions: biscoot and Poney70
Successfully updated Mi9 lite (only cleared cache and dalvik cache in TWRP). Everything seems perfect. Thanks to developers
HI! Do all the sensors work (auto brightness, auto rotating screen, compass) on your MI9lite with these ROMs? On my Mi9 lite they work only with the stock firmware. I don't understand why... ((

Hi,
It might not be the right place for this message but I couldn't find a better one...sorry.
I was wondering, that would it be possible to make it mandatory in the personal profile the "device/model" and display it beside the profile name/picture. Also use it at the "like/dislike" survey of the weekly release.

The reason why I would like to suggest something like this, is that people usually "forget" to add the device/model to their post which makes it much less useful...to say the least.

Also, if it would be incorporated into the survey then members can use that info to see how the latest update works(good/not good) for their devices... instead of guessing that they will have the same issues or not as someone with another device.
It would make it much easier to find model specific update issues rather than reading through many useless post to find those interesting to ones phone model.

Just a thought and thanks for your consideration.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi im trying to update my mi11 but twrp cant decrypt user0 any body else facing that problem
an funny thing i have disable all crypt
i am using the twrp there comes wiht the rom

Screen Recorder in 21.6.23 and previous builds is binded to a different folder . When i screen record a video and try to open the folder from the screen record Overlay , It's not there . I've to go to gallery to see the recording .

The recording is saved in - Internal Storage/Movies/ScreenRecorder

Please fix this bug

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Screen Recorder in 21.6.23 and previous builds is binded to a different folder . When i screen record a video and try to open the folder from the screen record Overlay , It's not there . I've to go to gallery to see the recording .

The recording is saved in - Internal Storage/Movies/ScreenRecorder

Please fix this bug

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
I just tested it and it works fine. Once I stop the recording, I can either click the notification to view it, or the folder icon in the overlay - that opens Gallery and the screen recording is right there at the top. Not sure what problem you're having.

However, I did fix it to open the "Screen recorder" album in Gallery directly instead of the main page.

Reactions: rjreis and biscoot
Poco F3 rom 21,6.23
So set it up again and it will work properly https://streamable.com/9bf5h9

Didn't get it, Set it up again means factory reset ?
Because turning off dark mode for individual apps didn't fix it for me..

Any workaround or any step I missed?
Maybe we can Magisk the SystemUI from previous weekly ?

Attachments

• Facebook app on Dark Mode (1).jpg
    Facebook app on Dark Mode (1).jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 270
  • Facebook app on Dark Mode (2).jpg
    Facebook app on Dark Mode (2).jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 246
Didn't get it, Set it up again means factory reset ?
Because turning off dark mode for individual apps didn't fix it for me..

Any workaround or any step I missed?
Maybe we can Magisk the SystemUI from previous weekly ?
You will have to turn off the dark mode setting in the phone settings itself first. Then turn on the one on the facebook app

Reactions: Poney70
Hi,
It might not be the right place for this message but I couldn't find a better one...sorry.
I was wondering, that would it be possible to make it mandatory in the personal profile the "device/model" and display it beside the profile name/picture. Also use it at the "like/dislike" survey of the weekly release.

The reason why I would like to suggest something like this, is that people usually "forget" to add the device/model to their post which makes it much less useful...to say the least.

Also, if it would be incorporated into the survey then members can use that info to see how the latest update works(good/not good) for their devices... instead of guessing that they will have the same issues or not as someone with another device.
It would make it much easier to find model specific update issues rather than reading through many useless post to find those interesting to ones phone model.

Just a thought and thanks for your consideration.
Just to comment on your two points:
I am assuming that this forum software is 'off the shelf'. To try and modify software which has been developed over years is really not worth the hassle.
A simple solution is for people/contributors to create a sig (see below!).

You will also find that there are many 'reported bugs' on this forum that are sometimes down to sloppy installations, or some sort of (sometimes system) modifications which people do not mention, and they expect others to sort out. This can be seen by the fairly frequent comments that people with the same phone do not have the same problems. And as has been highlighted above, BETA ROMs are under constant development, as can be seen by the frequent 'Optimization' [sic] and 'Fix' in the Changelogs.

I can't install a different emoji-pack with Magisk, i always have the stock ones. It was working on my old phone (k20 pro) but i can't get it working on my new one (poco f3)!

Anyone else with that problem or maybe with a solution?

@ingbrzy can u help me out here
i try to update my mi11 wiht the 210623
i have 210613 installed
but twrp cant decrypt data so i have checked an encryption system is f2fs an cant change it to ext4
an i cant format data because it say the data are busy
i cant wipe dalvikcache
but i can make a factory reset
an wen i didt that it erase all on my internal storage

Status
Not open for further replies.