MIUI 12.6 21.6.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have that turned off because i specifically don't want my phone to guess when i want to receive messages etc. I want it to deliver them to me as they arrive. And also this option turned on will give my phone a chance to interpret if and when it thinks it can turn off my bluetooth etc. I don't want that to ever happen.
That is quite peculiar to have you BT switch off by itself - if it is not the scenes setting then I am not sure what might be causing it. BT should stay On unless you stop it. Are you using Battery saver or anything? Since it is very hard to pinpoint maybe a backup factory reset/ROM clean install test and then restore might be the way to go?

Reactions: JiaiJ
Well I did a comparison to an iPhone SE 2020, and I have to say at 1080p60 they seem pretty much the same. After a few reruns of the same video I do agree there is some microstuttering on the RN8 that is not shown as dropped frames but it definitely very rarely compared to the entire clip, you could get dropped frames on higher resolutions but those are noted in the stats. So in summary I am not sure whether you are referring to this from time to time stuttering or you have a more overall lag you experience in watching a video. I tried to compare to something I know will work and yes there are some quality reduction but we are speaking about a device 4 times as expensive.
If this is not present on global then that is something Xiaomi did wrongly on betas and it wouldn't be the first thing but it is probably nothing that could be fixed by the team since it is remarkably difficult to see yet alone do something about it assuming there is a difference in the first place. One last thing comparing two devices there are many variables to note if one has more running apps, syncing, finishing updates, etc. You have to factor that in as well, not saying that you didn't just noting it.
Thanks for your great experiment and observation,maybe my RN8 3/32 variant sucks...I think I'm going to stick for Stable global rom now,I can't wait for xiaomi.eu MIUI 13 build

That is quite peculiar to have you BT switch off by itself - if it is not the scenes setting then I am not sure what might be causing it. BT should stay On unless you stop it. Are you using Battery saver or anything? Since it is very hard to pinpoint maybe a backup factory reset/ROM clean install test and then restore might be the way to go?
Yes this is why i'm asking for the help. If something i can't figure out is happening.

i don't know what i do wrong adb devices and ok then i give the command and nothing happens because
After you enter the command it takes a good amount of time to complete (while it is working there is no indication - just the cursor blinking on the next line) and it is best to leave the phone alone. It can take upwards of 20 minutes. This is all written in the article...

Reactions: osnix and Poney70
Hi friends!!! I must do "wipe data" before "reboot system", in the official recovery, after the first installation?
Mi 11 Lite, 5G (8/128), Fastboot via Windows.
Thanks in advance!!!

Hi friends!!! I must do "wipe data" before "reboot system", in the official recovery, after the first installation?
Mi 11 Lite, 5G (8/128), Fastboot via Windows.
Thanks in advance!!!
For the first installation you have to do FORMAT Data (which is different option in TWRP and 'stronger' than Wipe)

After you enter the command it takes a good amount of time to complete (while it is working there is no indication - just the cursor blinking on the next line) and it is best to leave the phone alone. It can take upwards of 20 minutes. This is all written in the article...

Depending on the device it may take much longer ;). Once is done the phone will report with either a success message or an error.

i don't know what i do wrong adb devices and ok then i give the command and nothing happens because
It takes a while ( 20m to 1h+ ), just drink a tea.
Or let that run over night if you can't wait.
You'll see success or an error message once ist done.

@ingbrzy 21.6.30 have a bug on wizard with umi. I installed but finishing wizard have a problem. Provision keep stoping and not finishing final setup.

Post log here..

How can I do it? The phone is currently not completing the setup wizard. It gives an error in the "OK" section that appears at the end of the installation wizard. So I can't turn on debug setting by accessing developer options.

How can I do it? The phone is currently not completing the setup wizard. It gives an error in the "OK" section that appears at the end of the installation wizard. So I can't turn on debug setting by accessing developer options.

İ try few time to hit OK button, but now it gives an error System UI isn't responding, Android Setup isn't responding.

View summary in error dialog..

I captured from screen. I hope it is helpful for you

1.jpg2.jpg

Reactions: ingbrzy
(Mi9T) I still having issues with my WiFi connection, it's very slow and sometimes it stop working. I don't know since when I had this issue, but it remains in several updates.

@ingbrzy 21.6.30 have a bug on wizard with umi. I installed but finishing wizard have a problem. Provision keep stoping and not finishing final setup.
same here on my POCO F3 aka Redmi K40, try to reflash (clean flash) and it just stuck on provision keep stoping, couldn't get to homescreen

Reactions: Nicatorium
Status
Not open for further replies.