MIUI 12.6 21.6.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a notification about three hours ago about an update. Again a good speed via the updater app. Then I went my normal way through TWPR, backing up, etc.
All seems fine. Will have to wait until tomorrow to check the weather super wallpaper.

Does anyone know where i can get 12.6.21.6.30. It is showing onmy phone as an update but it wont download and ive been looking round the forums and cant find it anywhere.

Does anyone know where i can get 12.6.21.6.30. It is showing onmy phone as an update but it wont download and ive been looking round the forums and cant find it anywhere.
you didn't say that device, difficult to itself.

[QUOTE = "Tharlessc, postagem: 616101, membro: 289846"]
Desde que atualizei meu telefone, ele não usa dados móveis, apenas Wi-Fi. Alguém com esse problema?

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro usando o Tapatalk
[/CITAR]
Meu poco F3 versão global, começou a esquentar,em seguida a rede móvel cai

did someone encounter an adaptive refresh rate problem on your device? i had the global version of miui 12 before I flashed 12.6.23 xiaomi eu rom. before then I usually set my refresh rate to 90hz.the adaptive refresh rate works when I'm playing games, the refresh rate adjust to 60hz when the game only supports 60hhz and the refresh adjust to 90hz when the game supports 90hz the only problem is when the phone gets idle, the refresh rate will remain 90hz usually I get 60hz sometimes, lower than that. do you perhaps have a solution to this one?

Device: Xiaomi MI10T

I had a notification about three hours ago about an update. Again a good speed via the updater app. Then I went my normal way through TWPR, backing up, etc.
All seems fine. Will have to wait until tomorrow to check the weather super wallpaper.
Lol, at that point install a weather wallpaper app :emoji_laughing:.

Hi for those encountering dark mode issues with specific apps... Simply turn of dark mode options for the apps in Display > More Dark Mode Options > Turn off dark mode for individual apps.
Seems like the dark mode for Miui is not compatible with the app dark mode. For example, turn off miui dark mode for Facebook... In Fb setting just turn on dark mode and we are good to go

Status
Not open for further replies.