MIUI 12.6 21.6.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I update from 21.6.17 to 21.6.30? Because my Mi 9 - cepheus doesn't have the 21.6.23 update.

Gửi từ MI 9 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

guys I bought a xiaomi mi10t a day ago and today I created my account with a gmail email and added the number as well, but it asks me for the unlocking, from 650 hours to 473 hours approximately, I mean 31 days, then with all the forms and unlock versions and others I could not do anything they all give me the same figure to someone I pass this on

its strange ,
what i can do?
Either make a new account and retry or contact support. It should (probably) be about 168 hours (a week), not a month..

This the date given in order to pass safetynet.
Nothing to do with real date. EU rom is up to date on this safety point.
Not really:

1) REAL Security patch date is shown under:
Settings / Security status
and for Mi 9T is still May 1, 2021

It can be also obtained from Terminal, by the command:
getprop ro.build.version.security_patch_real

2) FAKE Security patch date is shown under:
Settings / Passwords and security / Privacy
being: Jun 1, 2020 (June but last year)

getprop ro.build.version.security_patch

See also:
No, 05 / 01 / 2021 is the real date for Mi 9T/Redmi K20 (Fake date is 06 / 01 / 2020)... :(
It's up to Xiaomi devs to include the latest Android security patch but they don't really care...

Attachments

• IMG_20210704_083217.jpg
    IMG_20210704_083217.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_20210704_083015.jpg
    IMG_20210704_083015.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
Nope:

1) REAL Security patch data is shown under:
Settings / Security status
and for Mi 9T is still May 1, 2021

getprop ro.build.version.security_patch_real

2) FAKE Security patch data is shown under:
Settings / Passwords and security / Privacy
being: Jun 1, 2020 (June but last year)

getprop ro.build.version.security_patch

See also:
sorry for my misleading mistake. I try to avoid it next time. LOL

I have notifications issue skype and bank app in latest update.
I see them only when unlocking my phone,no sound.
Mi 9 lite.
When i am going to settings a glitch shows for 1 second.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yannick97121
Either make a new account and retry or contact support. It should (probably) be about 168 hours (a week), not a month..

Two questions

1. If I use my old account can I unlock faster? I mean the 168 hours or a week sends more?

2.si restore the phone and add my old Mi account, and I proceed with the unlock and it runs correctly, I can remove only the sim card i.e. the chip or it is necessary that it is not removed only this, to complete the process

I look forward to your kind reply thank you

Hi there,

First i would like to thanks for all supporting this ROM development so far. I've updated this weekly rom for my Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G but found the MI video doesn't work properly. Whenever i tried to open it separately or click on the video chip in my album, it will run crash immediately and need to force shut down at background. Anyone having the same situation after upgrade? Any known issue or fix confirmed? Please advice, many thanks!

Two questions

1. If I use my old account can I unlock faster? I mean the 168 hours or a week sends more?

2.si restore the phone and add my old Mi account, and I proceed with the unlock and it runs correctly, I can remove only the sim card i.e. the chip or it is necessary that it is not removed only this, to complete the process

I look forward to your kind reply thank you
Umm, I haven't tried using another account, but you should probably be able to create a new one and repeat the unlocking. But it would probably be a good idea to call support and tell them that it asks way too much time to unlock. They might help you or at least let you know the reason behind this. It is possible that the new account will have the same issue.

Hi there,

First i would like to thanks for all supporting this ROM development so far. I've updated this weekly rom for my Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G but found the MI video doesn't work properly. Whenever i tried to open it separately or click on the video chip in my album, it will run crash immediately and need to force shut down at background. Anyone having the same situation after upgrade? Any known issue or fix confirmed? Please advice, many thanks!
This phone has weekly ROM? You have updated what from what?
Our devin/psychic are overcharged.

Reactions: geoorg and biscoot
I have notifications issue skype and bank app in latest update.
I see them only when unlocking my phone,no sound.
Mi 9 lite.
When i am going to settings a glitch shows for 1 second.
Thank you.

I have the same issue on mi 9t pro

I found a temporary solution.
For Skype notification sound,go to settings-notifications-app notification select Skype and go to the bottom on notification sound and select a sound from system.turn on led too.do the same for team notification and incoming calls.I downloaded Skype official sounds for notification and call from zedge.
For Bank app do the same and select a system sound.
For flicker on settings app for a second hope it will fix.

I found a temporary solution.
For Skype notification sound,go to settings-notifications-app notification select Skype and go to the bottom on notification sound and select a sound from system.turn on led too.do the same for team notification and incoming calls.I downloaded Skype official sounds for notification and call from zedge.
For Bank app do the same and select a system sound.
For flicker on settings app for a second hope it will fix.
Thanks for your finding!
I have applied this to SIGNAL where I get notification but not my selected ring. I changed it to a system one.
Sure you put your finger on something to be checked. I remember people not able to set a ringtone out of the system package.

I saw that dark mode doesn't work well, screen remain dark and also the text.
Xiaomi mi note 10

All ok for me. Thanls!!

the option to generate GIF from the gallery has disappeared in this version.

Hello one question;

it is possible to lower (diminish) the brightness from the hardware modifying the "buil.pro"
within the system,

without this affecting anything in general in the rom,

I am interested in lowering the brightness from the hardware

if the path I gave is wrong,
could someone please give me the correct path of the file

I hope some answer thank you

RN8, Redmi Note 8, Ginkgo

As always many thanks here and stress that I'm reporting, not complaining!
Installed this weekly update of the update and so far everything's "normal" with all good and disadvantages. Still Ram management killing even services which are hooked as notifications from time to time. But there's one annoying new thing:

Double tap on power (or Vol -) to start the camera always ends in lock screen and you have first to unlock the device to finally get to the camera.
Tried a lot in every possibly related setting to solve. Nothing helps.

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
RN8, Redmi Note 8, Ginkgo

As always many thanks here and stress that I'm reporting, not complaining!
Installed this weekly update of the update and so far everything's "normal" with all good and disadvantages. Still Ram management killing even services which are hooked as notifications from time to time. But there's one annoying new thing:

Double tap on power (or Vol -) to start the camera always ends in lock screen and you have first to unlock the device to finally get to the camera.
Tried a lot in every possibly related setting to solve. Nothing helps.
It seems like in the bug thread we ~just found a fix!

Hello one question;

it is possible to lower (diminish) the brightness from the hardware modifying the "buil.pro"
within the system,

without this affecting anything in general in the rom,

I am interested in lowering the brightness from the hardware

if the path I gave is wrong,
could someone please give me the correct path of the file

I hope some answer thank you
Do you really mean "buil.pro" or "build.prop"?

Mind that System is read only and even with root (or from TWRP) you cannot modify system files

However, with Magisk and MagiskHide Props Config (MHPC) module you can systemlessly modify any prop:

Also, you can search for files (root required) from Terminal, by the commands:
su
cd /
find -name "filename"

Last edited:
Reactions: Poney70
Status
Not open for further replies.