MIUI 12.6 21.6.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, is it possible to dirty flash over the 20.9.17 weekly (the last weekly with A10) without wiping all data? I'm on Mi 9T non pro
Going from one weekly to another weekly you should not need to format data (NOT wipe data anyway).
However, because of the fairly large time gap, and because these are BETA ROMs, success cannot be guaranteed.
If data is important, you should backup before attempting. You should work through a few ROMs, especially where there are any changes in version, eg. Android or Miui.
If data is not important, you could back up individual apps, install the new ROM, and do a Factory reset.

Hey guys,

Everything is working fine on Mi 10T, except Snowy Mountain LWP that does not display the correct time of day. Is this a known issue? Can't find it in this thread.
Cheers.

Envoyé de mon M2007J3SC en utilisant Tapatalk

If all apps except Netflix can, you don't think it's a Netflix app issue???
Because it was OK before the last update.
My post has 3 sentences, this is the last one of them.

(additional info: and the Netflix app wasn't updated, it remains the same).

Hey guys,

Everything is working fine on Mi 10T, except Snowy Mountain LWP that does not display the correct time of day. Is this a known issue? Can't find it in this thread.
Cheers.
The weather Super Wallpaper is not linking correctly either to show the correct weather or time of day.
This is a known issue, and down to Xiaomi, and not .eu.

Reactions: Poney70 and sylar
The weather Super Wallpaper is not linking correctly either to show the correct weather or time of day.
This is a known issue, and down to Xiaomi, and not .eu.
Ok thanks mate. FYI, it is still possible to download another version on XDA (reworked from scratch to be compatible with other devices) for those who really want it.

Envoyé de mon M2007J3SC en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Iain_B
Mi 11 User here.

Well, to start off, I've had the Mi 9 since June 2019, flashed it after the waiting period and never ran into a problem since. The phone is running the weeklies since today.

Now I've switched to the ne Mi 11 and frankly have some issues.
Just before I go into it: it works, is running the weekly and I'm (kinda) able to flash the weekly update.

So I must have done something wrong while initially flashing twrp as it always will set Chinese language instead of the one I chose afterwards. I can't decrypt twrp, even if I don't setup a pin/pattern/whatever. So after I click on "cancel" I still can browse into /data/media/0 and flash the downloaded zip.
After I flashed the ROM and hit reboot, twrp warned me that no OS is installed. In fact, it'll warn me everytime I am in recovery.
First reboot boots straight again into twrp. After I chose "power off" and boot manually again, the phone will boot just into miui as it should, like there wasn't anything suspicious.

I tried to reflash twrp via fastboot but that's telling me that "no such partition is found".
I tried to format data and just start all over again yet twrp didn't allow me that either.

The phone works, but I am 100% sure that twrp shouldn't be like this.

Mi 11 User here.

Well, to start off, I've had the Mi 9 since June 2019, flashed it after the waiting period and never ran into a problem since. The phone is running the weeklies since today.

Now I've switched to the ne Mi 11 and frankly have some issues.
Just before I go into it: it works, is running the weekly and I'm (kinda) able to flash the weekly update.

So I must have done something wrong while initially flashing twrp as it always will set Chinese language instead of the one I chose afterwards. I can't decrypt twrp, even if I don't setup a pin/pattern/whatever. So after I click on "cancel" I still can browse into /data/media/0 and flash the downloaded zip.
After I flashed the ROM and hit reboot, twrp warned me that no OS is installed. In fact, it'll warn me everytime I am in recovery.
First reboot boots straight again into twrp. After I chose "power off" and boot manually again, the phone will boot just into miui as it should, like there wasn't anything suspicious.

I tried to reflash twrp via fastboot but that's telling me that "no such partition is found".
I tried to format data and just start all over again yet twrp didn't allow me that either.

The phone works, but I am 100% sure that twrp shouldn't be like this.
yes twrp dont work as it shut
u can do like i do
before enter twrp i disable all pattern pin an so on
then i shut down my phone
enter twrp by pressing power+volume-up
then i browse to data/media/sdcard
flash the zip then wipe dalvikcache
power off
then power on

Could it be that automatic wifi connection is not working? I have a tasker app automated that wifi turns off when leaving home, and it should turn on again, when phone recognizes home wifi. But it doesn't
I have tested and wifi go off when i'm go out home, when i come back it turned on (gps activated) poco f3

Inviato dal mio M2012K11AC utilizzando Tapatalk

wonder why mi 10 lite zoom has weekly updates while mi 10 lite 5G does not have .
theyre both using the same chipset and everything except zoom has better camera setup ..use to install12.5 stable but had issues with battery drain and gameplay .having 70-120ms on cod and mmorpg but laggy .tried both game turbo enabled and disabled still same .
but with my 12.1.4 game and battery drain issues are gone .though notification issue is so annoying .ill live with it rather than worst game experience ..

Thanks to the devs!!! :)
Changed my phone from Mi 9 to Mi 10t pro 5G. After 7 days i unlocked the new device yesterday. Installed Twrp und actual rom. Get bootloop to Twrp recovery. Then installed different Twrp recovery and everthing runs like charme :)
Which twrp u using working?

why when i update the banking apps not working .. its tell me my mobile not secure?
before thee update all banking apps working fine
poco f2 pro

whe the banking apps not working after update

why the banking apps not working after update

you have opened the bootloader… and if yor banking app is not working coz of the opened bootloader, that means it is a secure banking app. there are workarounds you can try, you only have to use the search function. and by the way… you did not tell any details and expect a solution.

you have opened the bootloader… and if yor banking app is not working coz of the opened bootloader, that means it is a secure banking app. there are workarounds you can try, you only have to use the search function. and by the way… you did not tell any details and expect a solution.

I know very well that I unlocked the bootloader.. but it was working without any problems though.. it just stopped working after the last update... that's why I'm asking

Status
Not open for further replies.