MIUI 12.6 21.6.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know very well that I unlocked the bootloader.. but it was working without any problems though.. it just stopped working after the last update... that's why I'm asking

then downgrade… this is a weekly BETA. Or use magisk as example. next time it would be helpful if you give more details.

Reactions: Ahmed Sabri
Mi 10 ultra. Picture in picture will stop working after using the phone for some time. The video will play in the background but the pip is missing. Restarting the phone fixes this but it is only temporary.

Thks. Is the weekly update worth the format? As in are the update so much better than e stable version
This is for you to decide.
Actually, it's more than this - if going back to stock, procedure will be more tricky and it will include again fornatting Data (you have to do it whenever you switch the ROMs, but not when updating the same ROM)

However, most of the people here and on the similar forums are flashocholics or addicted to flashing. Few days without flashing something (ROM, recovery, Magisk, just anything) and your hands will start shaking.
Flashing also rises the adrenalin (you never know would the phone boot or bootloop)

That's why is good to have the weekly ROMs here - you know you will never get dry for more than a week (except over the major holidays)

It's similar to sex, formatting Data (that includes wiping all docs and pictures you had on Internal memory) is just a small price for the few minutes of pure extasy

LOL

Last edited:
Mi 10 ultra. Picture in picture will stop working after using the phone for some time. The video will play in the background but the pip is missing. Restarting the phone fixes this but it is only temporary.
The same thing happens to me in Xiaomi MI 11, someone knows something, will it be necessary to report it in errors?

I would like to thank you. No bug so far, Good battery with high performance, K30 pro zoom here.

Attachments

• IMG_20210707_222119.jpg
    IMG_20210707_222119.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_20210707_222202.jpg
    IMG_20210707_222202.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 274
Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Low wifi5 speed mi 11

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-07-21-00-08-017_org.zwanoo.android.speedtest.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-07-21-00-08-017_org.zwanoo.android.speedtest.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 318
Low wifi5 speed mi 11
Do you have another device that achieves more but on the same place and with the same WiFi5 APN

The bottleneck could be your ISP connection (usually much slower than your local WLAN), and that then limits the speed between you and the server on Internet as measured by SpeedTest

Location for Whtsapp

Hello together,

for a few days I have had the problem that the storage location of the whatsapp-folder has changed. The files used to be here:

- storage> emulated> 0

But now they are here:

- storage> emulated> 0> Android> media> com.whatsapp

This problem does not exist on my work cell phone.

does someone else have the problem with the shifted storage space?

Location for Whtsapp

Hello together,

for a few days I have had the problem that the storage location of the whatsapp-folder has changed. The files used to be here:

- storage> emulated> 0

But now they are here:

- storage> emulated> 0> Android> media> com.whatsapp

This problem does not exist on my work cell phone.

does someone else have the problem with the shifted storage space?
Yes the files seems to be in this folder, but I don't understand what is the issue ?

Reactions: geoorg
I am sorry if this bug reported but in whatsapp context menu doesn't show up
Is there a solution for this?
IMG_20210708_113211.jpg

Guys i need some help I'm using the latest and last version of eu beta 21.4.22 on my lavender since it got released
Now i dirty flashed the rom again with magisk and everything but my power menu is missing (when i hold the Power button nothing happens) but the power button is working fine i can turn on and off the screen and i can force reboot
Any idea what happened?
(I tried dirty flashing the rom again without magisk and deleted the packge cache folder and dalvik cache and cache but it didn't help)

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Guys i need some help I'm using the latest and last version of eu beta 21.4.22 on my lavender since it got released
Now i dirty flashed the rom again with magisk and everything but my power menu is missing (when i hold the Power button nothing happens) but the power button is working fine i can turn on and off the screen and i can force reboot
Any idea what happened?
(I tried dirty flashing the rom again without magisk and deleted the packge cache folder and dalvik cache and cache but it didn't help)

Um, turn on developer settings and play with the advanced power menu switch.

I don't know if this is a specific problem of this update, but I cannot save a theme, that I adjusted, in theme app

Any idea what happened?

Why did you have to dirty flash same ROM again?

Reactions: biscoot
Status
Not open for further replies.