MIUI 12.6 21.6.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I'm confused now, which ROM I should download for my MI11, previously been updating via fastboot roms. HMK40Pro is the only one which has MI11 and fastboot, should I download this? the other is MI1 but without fastboot.

Guys i need some help I'm using the latest and last version of eu beta 21.4.22 on my lavender since it got released
Now i dirty flashed the rom again with magisk and everything but my power menu is missing (when i hold the Power button nothing happens) but the power button is working fine i can turn on and off the screen and i can force reboot
Any idea what happened?
(I tried dirty flashing the rom again without magisk and deleted the packge cache folder and dalvik cache and cache but it didn't help)

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

can you try to activate in developer option extended power menu and tell us if this is working? did you create extra gestures for the power button?

New Rom 21.7.7 , new july security patch , safetnet passed , just another great ROM ...

Thanks a lot Xiaomi.EU
1064f0fd64ed79c0cfd8c1768bb38359.jpg

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Poco F3 here! It seems that AOD prevents the phone entering deep sleep. Any solution besides turning off AOD? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.