MIUI 12.6 21.7.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a bug, blur effect persist after unlock the phone, here is home screen and app box. Only fix it when I pull down notification bar.
Xiaomi MI 10 UMI 17.04.21

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-21-03-02-26-689_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-21-03-02-26-689_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 314
  • Screenshot_2021-07-21-03-02-39-512_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-21-03-02-39-512_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 313
Reactions: alexfernando651
Running the Version on my F3 since its came out. Works perfectly fine.

Can anybody give me an Update to the issue i had with the Second Space User not beeing able to be decrypted by TWRP and therefore having to format my Phone for every update? Is that a known issue with TWRP? Fix? I really want to use a second space, but for now im keeping it disabled so i wont have to set up the phone again for next weeks Update.

Error on all reboot of mi 11 pro:

Popup say that rear display keek hang.

Log:

Code:
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Native Method)
    at android.app.AppComponentFactory.instantiateService(Unknown Source:4)
    at androidx.core.app.CoreComponentFactory.instantiateService(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleCreateService(Unknown Source:40)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1700(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:635)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:249)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:134)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:313)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'android.content.res.Resources android.content.Context.getResources()' on a null object reference
    at com.xiaomi.misubscreenui.light.service.LightNotificationService.<clinit>(Unknown Source:25)
    ... 12 more

Running the Version on my F3 since its came out. Works perfectly fine.

Can anybody give me an Update to the issue i had with the Second Space User not beeing able to be decrypted by TWRP and therefore having to format my Phone for every update? Is that a known issue with TWRP? Fix? I really want to use a second space, but for now im keeping it disabled so i wont have to set up the phone again for next weeks Update.
IDK for your device, but AFAIK, it is a general issue with TWRP - not supporting decryption for other users than user 0

But it does not affect updating of Xiaomi.eu, you only need to delete /data/extm folder (TWRP, Advanced, File Manager) whenever you want to Backup Data (hence also before making the Nandroid Backup) - otherwise backing-up Data will fail with (if I recall correctly) some error 255

PS: Backup-up of Data (if you don't delete /data/extm) will fail no matter do you use Second space or not.
However, deleting that folder may delete (I didn't test) your Second space.
Therefore, if you don't back-up your Data, you should not worry about TWRP not supporting decryption for other users

Also, I did test Second space on my Mi 9T (with a little earlier version than the latest) but soon I deleted the Second space (it terribly slowed down my Mi 9T) hence I did not try updating Xiaomi.eu while having the Second space enabled (but for update, TWRP needs to flash System partition, hence I don't see how all that above could affect Xiaomi.eu update procedure, specially that one would need to format Data before every update)

Ofc, do not download Xiaomi.eu from Second space, but as default user 0

Last edited:
IDK for your device, but AFAIK, it is a general issue with TWRP - not supporting decryption for other users than user 0

But it does not affect updating of Xiaomi.eu, you only need to delete /data/extm folder (TWRP, Advanced, File Manager) whenever you want to Backup Data (hence also before making the Nandroid Backup) - otherwise backing-up Data will fail with (if I recall correctly) some error 255

PS: Backup-up of Data (if you don't delete /data/extm) will fail no matter do you use Second space or not.
Therefore, if you don't back-up your Data, you should not worry about TWRP not supporting decryption for other users

Also, I did test Second space on my Mi 9T (with a little earlier version than the latest) but soon I deleted the Second space (it terribly slowed down my Mi 9T) hence I did not try updating Xiaomi.eu while having the Second space enabled (but for update, TWRP needs to flash System partition, hence I don't see how all that above could affect Xiaomi.eu update procedure, specially that one would need to format Data before every update)

Um, I think we've done this conversation again, but 1) I delete the extm folder very often, even when updating. It does ~nothing when I delete it (it's empty anyway and 2) I've many times restored nandroid backups along with the work profile. There might be a reason why you're failing to backup it though. I have ~no locks, so that may help. But I think others have restored it with locks. So, it may be that you've set a different lock for the work profile (you can set it from passwrds and security tab in settings). Just set it to use one lock.

Edit: Btw, I'm using island app to manage my work profile, not the system's dual space/apps. (Shelter may work as well.)

Reactions: zgfg12
Um, I think we've done this conversation again, but 1) I delete the extm folder very often, even when updating. It does ~nothing when I delete it (it's empty anyway and 2) I've many times restored nandroid backups along with the work profile. There might be a reason why you're failing to backup it though. I have ~no locks, so that may help. But I think others have restored it with locks. So, it may be that you've set a different lock for the work profile (you can set it from passwrds and security tab in settings). Just set it to use one lock.

Edit: Btw, I'm using island app to manage my work profile, not the system's dual space/apps. (Shelter may work as well.)
Ok, anyway (I don't really need Second space, neither through Settings nor through the 3rd pty apps). My main point in the answer was that usage of Second space will not cause Xiaomi.eu weekly update to fail or require to format Data whenever updating the Xiaomi.eu

Reactions: Blastboom Strice

Mh, i did indeed use locks, but the same one for both Users.
I just updated trough the OTA and from the updater it restarted the device into TWRP where it asked me for my lock and instantly tried to decrypt the users and failed for user 10.
I did not want to backup anything also.
Maybe it will just work when i setup the Second Space without any Screenlocks.
Thanks for your reply guys

Hi, I installed this version to my Poco F3. I was on stable xiaomi.eu before then I had a little trip to AOSP ROM and after all I came to xiaomi.eu beta.

I have a question, how many cycle do battery take to has optimal battery life ?
I know that first cycles on a new ROM aren't that good, you have to wait some cycle to get better battery life

Hi, I installed this version to my Poco F3. I was on stable xiaomi.eu before then I had a little trip to AOSP ROM and after all I came to xiaomi.eu beta.

I have a question, how many cycle do battery take to has optimal battery life ?
I know that first cycles on a new ROM aren't that good, you have to wait some cycle to get better battery life
Since Miui 12.5, the battery has been using AI (Artificial Intelligence) for the charging.
The duration of the battery is down to your own settings. You need to balance how long you want to get out of the battery with what you want the battery to do. There are power-saving settings for individual apps, like there are overall settings for when you have the Battery saver on. There are many battery settings under Settings / Battery, (Security / Battery).

Well, I read about another custom rom out there by MiMix and thought I would try it. I was hoping to find something slightly different, but other than the splash screen, it's the same rom.They basically take Xiaomi.eu rom, delete a couple apps and add a couple and they call it a different rom, but it is the Xiaomi.eu rom with a diffrent splash screen, everything is exactly the same.

Reactions: zgfg12
Well, I read about another custom rom out there by MiMix and thought I would try it. I was hoping to find something slightly different, but other than the splash screen, it's the same rom.They basically take Xiaomi.eu rom, delete a couple apps and add a couple and they call it a different rom, but it is the Xiaomi.eu rom with a diffrent splash screen, everything is exactly the same.
I am sure they asked for agreement....

I am sure they asked for agreement....
Perhaps they did, but it is a straight steal. You can even dirty flash The MiMix rom on top of the Xiaomi.eu rom. The only difference is that the MiMix rom is pre rooted with Majisk and YouTubed Vanced is added and the China browser has been deleted, plus a different splash screen. Other than that, everything else appears to be the same. If you flashed Majisk and added the YouTube Vanced to the Xiaomi.eu rom, they would be exactly the same.

Perhaps they did, but it is a straight steal. You can even dirty flash The MiMix rom on top of the Xiaomi.eu rom. The only difference is that the MiMix rom is pre rooted with Majisk and YouTubed Vanced is added and the China browser has been deleted, plus a different splash screen. Other than that, everything else appears to be the same. If you flashed Majisk and added the YouTube Vanced to the Xiaomi.eu rom, they would be exactly the same.
1) No ganker has ever asked for our permission, and we never had the chance to grant one...
2) We don't use the China Browser either for the last few months, we're using the Global one.

Reactions: Jimnasium
on my mi 10 I can't do 8-9 hours of active screen for a while I'm doing at most 6 with a lot of effort 7 now just released for me the 21.72.21 I'll update to see what happens because the system is perfect now the battery is terrible and I don't do anything out of the ordinary, I've removed all the apps that start with the system and etc... I just put the xiaomi.eu on account that my chip 2 didn't appear and it was sold to me as a single sim , now it has become dual if anyone has the solution, thank you

bom no meu mi 10 a tempos nao consigo fazer 8-9 horas de tela ativa estou fazendo no maximo 6 com muito esforço 7 agora acabou de liberar pra mim a 21.7.21 ja vou atualizar pra ver o que acontece porque o sistema ta perfeito agora a bateria esta terrivel e nao faço nada fora do normal, ja removi tudo os apps que iniciam com o sistema e etc... eu só coloquei a xiaomi.eu por conta que meu chip 2 nao aparecia e ele foi me vendido como single sim, agora ele passou a ser dual se alguem tiver a solução agradeço

on my mi 10 I can't do 8-9 hours of active screen for a while I'm doing at most 6 with a lot of effort 7 now just released for me the 21.72.21 I'll update to see what happens because the system is perfect now the battery is terrible and I don't do anything out of the ordinary, I've removed all the apps that start with the system and etc... I just put the xiaomi.eu on account that my chip 2 didn't appear and it was sold to me as a single sim , now it has become dual if anyone has the solution, thank you

bom no meu mi 10 a tempos nao consigo fazer 8-9 horas de tela ativa estou fazendo no maximo 6 com muito esforço 7 agora acabou de liberar pra mim a 21.7.21 ja vou atualizar pra ver o que acontece porque o sistema ta perfeito agora a bateria esta terrivel e nao faço nada fora do normal, ja removi tudo os apps que iniciam com o sistema e etc... eu só coloquei a xiaomi.eu por conta que meu chip 2 nao aparecia e ele foi me vendido como single sim, agora ele passou a ser dual se alguem tiver a solução agradeço
Back to previous build: good battery life

I just saw that tomorrow update for mi11 lite 5G seems to be flashed through TWRP recovery. Does that mean that there will be a new TWRP recovery coming with ROM?

I just saw that tomorrow update for mi11 lite 5G seems to be flashed through TWRP recovery. Does that mean that there will be a new TWRP recovery coming with ROM?
Apparently , yes , there's a new update for its recovery
b6363ff586ad376546d8dd66d48b9ab9.jpg

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Reactions: Putti
[QUOTE = "Davieds, publicación: 619069, miembro: 225813"]
Funciona bien en mi Mi10T Pro

Enviado desde mi M2007J3SG usando Tapatalk
[/CITA]
Hola, disculpa la ignorancia, soy nuevo y tengo el Mi 10T pro, no lo encuentro en la lista de ROM, con el nombre Mi 10T pro, si me puedes ayudar con qué nombre está te agradecería.

Status
Not open for further replies.