MIUI 12.6 21.7.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiaomi K20 Pro

Hello, I am having problems with the brightness of my screen since the brightness is lowered but in the bar it does not reflect that it lowers that brightness and I lock the screen and unlock and everything is correct .....
Any solution ??? Greetings ....

Pls I'm not get notifications from my apps, Facebook, Whatsapp business, messenger and so on. I have done everything doable

Sure you don't have do not disturb mode on? Have you checked notifications are enabled for individual apps? Have you set battery to "not optimized" for apps you want notifications from?

Hello All,

I'm new here.
I just wanted to share my experience.
What opted me to install the EU ROM is to get the Widevine L1 support.

I came from Redmi K20 Pro Global 12.5 , when I installed the EU I am now stuck at MIUI Recovery Menu.

Is there anything I can do to fix this? Hopefully internal data is not affected.
What is "Redmi K20 Pro Global"? There is no such device. Isn't that Mi 9T Pro?

Mi9 Bluetooth sometimes not working after left on at night won't be able to connect to any device at all. Only fix I found is a reboot (Bluetooth does see devices around it but cannot pair or connect) After a reboot it would connect instantly.
db31fe9a5f21fe75e828ddf48686cf0b.jpg

Heres after reboot
MI9 6/128 ILFforever.
6e70d41d61ca0a366b7178dbcbe00eab.jpg

Last edited:
Cleaner force close

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for int tmsdk.common.TMSDKContext.doRegisterNatives(int, java.lang.Class) (tried Java_tmsdk_common_TMSDKContext_doRegisterNatives and Java_tmsdk_common_TMSDKContext_doRegisterNatives__ILjava_lang_Class_2)
at tmsdk.common.TMSDKContext.doRegisterNatives(Native Method)
at tmsdk.common.TMSDKContext.registerNatives(Unknown Source:3)
at tmsdk.common.tcc.TccCryptor.<clinit>(Unknown Source:3)
at tmsdk.common.tcc.TccCryptor.decrypt(Native Method)
at tmsdkobf.jx.a(Unknown Source:67)
at tmsdkobf.jx.gf(Unknown Source:17)
at tmsdkobf.jp$1.run(Unknown Source:101)
at tmsdkobf.dx$a.run(Unknown Source:8)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:923)

Poco F3 Here.

Loving the ROM so far, however i've noticed a few "issues":

Dark mode is not working properly, some apps still have white backgrounds and the text is very hard to read, in a very dark grey colour (i.e facebook)
When opening the control center it takes a while to update the mi home widgets and causes some very minor flickering

Other than that, much less bugs and more fluid experience compared to poco's version of MIUI which was full of ads, and performance hiccups here and there.
Thumbs up for sure.

Poco F3 Here.

Loving the ROM so far, however i've noticed a few "issues":

Dark mode is not working properly, some apps still have white backgrounds and the text is very hard to read, in a very dark grey colour (i.e facebook)
When opening the control center it takes a while to update the mi home widgets and causes some very minor flickering

Other than that, much less bugs and more fluid experience compared to poco's version of MIUI which was full of ads, and performance hiccups here and there.
Thumbs up for sure.
Welcome :)
Before posting, users are expected to do a little research before asking questions. Your question has been commented on and answered many times already.
Have a look at 9 messages above (from @Poney70)

Before posting, users are expected to do a little research before asking questions. Your question has been commented on and answered many times already.
I disagree. I have read the posts about the solutions to the problems with the darkmode and I still think that it is a bug, since in previous versions the darkmode worked perfectly.

I disagree. I have read the posts about the solutions to the problems with the darkmode and I still think that it is a bug, since in previous versions the darkmode worked perfectly.
These are in fact work-arounds - the best solutions that can be provided here. There are still issues / bugs that we are waiting to be resolved by Xiaomi (not .eu), eg. also weather wallpaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: biscoot

Thank you :)

Of course, you are correct in that regard. However, even after disabling these apps in the dark mode settings as mentioned, this problem still occurs to me.

I cannot take photos with the photo app, the message "Please insert the camera SD card before using" appears l. I have a Mi11 5g.

How can I fix the error?

All fine... BUT ;)
Mi 11 and ....
Mi Band 5 Notifications now wont work.

Mi Fit wants a update from the MIUI since that version.

Last edited:
I discovered that Mi 11 ultra rom has underclocked cpu. Is xiaomi.eu feature or china beta 21.7.14 is underclocked too?

Status
Not open for further replies.