MIUI 12.6 21.7.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The status bar is shown with a noticeable lag when opening by swiping down on the home screen.
Otherwise no problems on my Mi 11.

Installed fine OTA on Mi 9T Pro. Thanks Devs!

Slightly off topic, does anyone know when Nova Launcher and full screen gestures is going to be fixed?

Installed fine OTA on Mi 9T Pro. Thanks Devs!

Slightly off topic, does anyone know when Nova Launcher and full screen gestures is going to be fixed?
I don't think Xiaomi will fix it, as far as I understand, it is a side effect of Miui launcher integration in Android 11.

mi 9se (grus) just got updated without any issue except:
- It has an OTA update after installation, and my device are downloading via updater
Version info in settings is already 21.7.14 Beta, and updater still detect new version (21.7.14)

• Angry
Reactions: dexterv
mi 9se (grus) just got updated without any issue except:
- It has an OTA update after installation, and my device are downloading via updater
Version info in settings is already 21.7.14 Beta, and updater still detect new version (21.7.14)
Maybe you have the version with the chinese wallet installed and the update is a version with wallet removed?

Reactions: Poney70
Updated done, not much to report yet. A thing I've noticed is that the navigation buttons are now bigger, ~no matter if you set display size to M from L. Maybe better that way (an option to change it would be good though). I have ~no problem with this as long as it doesn't take up more screen space (it doesn't, right?). Tnx for the improvents. :emoji_thumbsup:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-16-11-11-27-890_org.lsposed.manager.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-16-11-11-27-890_org.lsposed.manager.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 361
Mi 11 Ultra.
New pull down status bar still seems laggy when going left to right. I don't know if its just me or that's the way it is but that's the only thing I've noticed.
Other than that everything is good to go.

Hello,
Switching the control center (statusbar left/right) works really well on my 11Ultra.
Maybe reboot again your mi.....
Thanks to all developers here, great job as always

Reactions: MIUI.G
How can you download videos from Facebook? it says that you could

Enviado desde mi Mi 10 mediante Tapatalk

Hello, I'm on a Mi11 and tried both weekly and stable for several weeks...Unfortunately, it's a no-go for me: the phone is laggy sometimes and camera is constantly out of focus.
Tried to switch back to Global and the phone seems at least faster and most of all the camera is working as supposed to.
Maybe i'll give it another try in the close future, but thanks to all the devs who keep the work up!

Status
Not open for further replies.