MIUI 12.6 21.7.21/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what if I like to play the game in Sauna or Hot Yoga ???
No question:
Battery max temperature is 45°C

Some recommendations by Apple for iOS devices: (serious guys, they are!)
-use between 0° and 35° C (32° to 95° F). Lower or higher temperature may change the behavior of the device.

It's going well for me, but I have one mistake, I already had it in the last version.

Every now and then I get the message "Rights manager is constantly being terminated"

since it was translated into English by a translator, here is the original in German again:

Es läuft gut bei mir aber ein Fehler habe ich, hatte ich in der letzten Version auch schon.

Ich bekomme ab und zu die Meldung "Rechtemanager wird Ständig beendet"
7c72b7e589f576aa4259889276dbcdf0.jpg

Code:
android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such table: miui_modem_station_info (code 1 SQLITE_ERROR): , while compiling: SELECT station, longitude, latitude, blurStation, blurLongitude, blurLatitude FROM miui_modem_station_info WHERE blurStation == ? or station == ?
	at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.nativePrepareStatement(Native Method)
	at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.acquirePreparedStatement(Unknown Source:19)
	at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.prepare(Unknown Source:12)
	at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteSession.prepare(Unknown Source:12)
	at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteProgram.<init>(Unknown Source:45)
	at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteQuery.<init>(Unknown Source:1)
	at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDirectCursorDriver.query(Unknown Source:8)
	at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.rawQueryWithFactory(Unknown Source:14)
	at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.queryWithFactory(Unknown Source:29)
	at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(Unknown Source:18)
	at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(Unknown Source:12)
	at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation$StationInfoHelper.getBlurLocation(Unknown Source:179)
	at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation.a(Unknown Source:258)
	at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation.b(Unknown Source:0)
	at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.b.run(Unknown Source:6)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:923)

Stop playing games under the sun. Better stay in a shadowed area.
I don't playing unders the sun, just regular usage. Even I search something on web, or messenging, after while the screen is dimming. Right that few last weekly update I do dirty flash.

Can I update my Mi 11 ultra currently using EU ROM 12.5.6 can I jump directly to 21.7.21/22? Also, is TWRP working on Mi 11 Ultra (star)? lastly would it format my phone to install that or it will just simply update my phone.

Thanks newbie miui user here.

It's going well for me, but I have one mistake, I already had it in the last version.

Every now and then I get the message "Rights manager is constantly being terminated"

since it was translated into English by a translator, here is the original in German again:

Es läuft gut bei mir aber ein Fehler habe ich, hatte ich in der letzten Version auch schon.

Ich bekomme ab und zu die Meldung "Rechtemanager wird Ständig beendet"
7c72b7e589f576aa4259889276dbcdf0.jpg

Code:
android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such table: miui_modem_station_info (code 1 SQLITE_ERROR): , while compiling: SELECT station, longitude, latitude, blurStation, blurLongitude, blurLatitude FROM miui_modem_station_info WHERE blurStation == ? or station == ?
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.nativePrepareStatement(Native Method)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.acquirePreparedStatement(Unknown Source:19)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.prepare(Unknown Source:12)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteSession.prepare(Unknown Source:12)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteProgram.<init>(Unknown Source:45)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteQuery.<init>(Unknown Source:1)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDirectCursorDriver.query(Unknown Source:8)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.rawQueryWithFactory(Unknown Source:14)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.queryWithFactory(Unknown Source:29)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(Unknown Source:18)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(Unknown Source:12)
    at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation$StationInfoHelper.getBlurLocation(Unknown Source:179)
    at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation.a(Unknown Source:258)
    at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation.b(Unknown Source:0)
    at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.b.run(Unknown Source:6)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:923)
i had that one also a couple updates ago an all u need to do is clear all data for permission apk
go to settings then app then 3 dot in right cornor show system app searche for permission an clear all data

Reactions: katerpanne
Same.

It's likely he's constantly dirty flashing over an existing bug on his device and then hoping for it to be fix with each weekly update.
I formatted my phone and clean flashed it. Stop judging which is pathetic and be logical and ask if you don't know. And I had asked about "Ok Google" to pop the Google Assistant up and not the Google Voice Search which he showed on his video.

Hi guys ... on mi10 ultra twrp is not able to decrypt the device, so I have to deactivate the password for the screen lock every time I go in, right? and if I want to make a backup, what do I have to save? I love xiaomi cell phones and have actually been using them for a long time, but the twrp from the Mi10 ultra, confuses me a bit ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-24-21-47-55.png
    Screenshot_2021-07-24-21-47-55.png
    180.6 KB · Views: 211
Hi guys ... on mi10 ultra twrp is not able to decrypt the device, so I have to deactivate the password for the screen lock every time I go in, right? and if I want to make a backup, what do I have to save? I love xiaomi cell phones and have actually been using them for a long time, but the twrp from the Mi10 ultra, confuses me a bit ...
I'm using this one and it decrypts just fine.

recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1208-XIAOMI10ULTRA-CN-wzsx150.img

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gregor-kamilaki
Using latest one, you will be asked for the partern for decrypt your phone.

Reactions: Gregor-kamilaki
Updated from 21.6.30. (Yes, i skipped two weeks)

Now, if i try to share anything from 3rd party gallery or file manager, i have "Android System keeps stopping" error message. Factory gallery and file manager works fine.

Can i try 21.7.14 without problem?

Updated from 21.6.30. (Yes, i skipped two weeks)

Now, if i try to share anything from 3rd party gallery or file manager, i have "Android System keeps stopping" error message. Factory gallery and file manager works fine.

Can i try 21.7.14 without problem?
Yes

I installed it for redmi 9t. but Mobile network, wi-fi and settings are not working.
please fix it
I installed it for redmi 9t. but Mobile network, wi-fi and settings are not working.
please fix it
What did you install and how did you install it? There is absolutely no reason that mobile network, wifi settings would somehow change from an a rom that uses the same files for radio comunications as the stock roms.

Reactions: biscoot
I have used the rom for more than 3 months and the problem that appears frequently is the android.process.media keeps stopping when I enter my institutional mail. Just yesterday, from the Google Classroom app to the new scanner feature, I got a camera error and now it doesn't allow me to use the camera. I know that deleting the mail disappears but I need it for my university.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-24-14-24-05-477_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2021-07-24-14-24-05-477_com.miui.bugreport.png
    179.7 KB · Views: 160
  • Screenshot_2021-07-24-14-25-24-470_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-24-14-25-24-470_com.android.camera.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 156
  • Screenshot_2021-07-24-14-32-55-288_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-24-14-32-55-288_com.android.settings.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
maybe this will help
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm using this one and it decrypts just fine.

recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1208-XIAOMI10ULTRA-CN-wzsx150.img

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk
Using latest one, you will be asked for the partern for decrypt your phone.

Thanks a lot, it works with pattern, it didn't work with PIN ... and what do I have to save? is meant by super system? where must be ticked?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-24-21-47-55.png
    Screenshot_2021-07-24-21-47-55.png
    180.6 KB · Views: 176
What did you install and how did you install it? There is absolutely no reason that mobile network, wifi settings would somehow change from an a rom that uses the same files for radio comunications as the stock roms.

Twrp install. Version 21.7.14 ==> 21.7.21 update.
After not working mobile netwok

Attachments

• IMG_20210725_003902.jpg
    IMG_20210725_003902.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 211
Twrp install. Version 21.7.14 ==> 21.7.21 update.
After not working mobile netwok
I have the Mi 11 Ultra, the Mi 10 Pro and the K20 Pro and all three are runing 21.7.21 without issue. I would suggest re-installing the rom and check your network settings, as well as, rebooting your router.

Last edited:
maybe this will help
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Bro I have seen many youtube videos and investigated in some forums but none of them solve that for me.

Please, So the app closing animation is gone for good in Xiaomi..? Cause the old problem is still here..
Sent from REDMI NOTE 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.