MIUI 12.6 21.7.21/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie here, probably asked 1000 times, but my Mi 10 when I clicked update it booted in to TWRP and installed rom automativcally.
Mi 11 ultra boots to TWRP and decrypt storage then does nothing.
What is the proper way to install this update from 7.14?
Boot TWRP install-select zip- and done? Or should I delete something, like Cache, Dalvik or anyting else?

Something's wrong with the messenger app's dark mode. It's acting weird from the last two rom updates. Any ideas?
Reinstalling the app didn't solve the issue. I guess it's rom related
K20 pro.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-26-19-59-13-905_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-26-19-59-13-905_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    366.1 KB · Views: 211
This one weekly
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40Pro_MI11i_21.7.21_v12-11-fastboot.zip

I did reboot to recovery and coulnd't reboot to system is was always gois to recovery
Follow the directions on installing a fastboot rom from Xiaomi.eu. First download the rom and the give it permissions. This means to unblock it in Properties on your windows PC. Then unzip it. once unzipped. run the install.bat file with administrative privaleges while your phone is in fastboot mode and attached to your PC via a usb cable. Please read the directions!

I have a problem with consume of battery in m9t. Pls do something.
Welcome :)
You need to look at the graph under Settings / Battery (or Security / Battery) and see what items are consuming the power. There are various other settings like the Settings (cog) on the Battery page, Always-on display, etc. where you can balance your usage against how you want to save power.

Reactions: JiaiJ and Poney70
Until now, there is a problem with posting a story on Instagram, more than one is not published. MI9

Nice bug on my Mi 10, running this weekly build (21.7.21). EDIT: Fixed by clearing data & cache on system launcher

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I have a problem with applications, when i turn off screeen they all go to "sleep" viber gmail etc etc... does anyone have similar problem?

I have a problem with applications, when i turn off screeen they all go to "sleep" viber gmail etc etc... does anyone have similar problem?

Weird, have you turned off the battery optimizer (changed the App battery setting to "no restrictions" on each app), and enabled autostart for your apps?

You can also try to disable Sleep mode in settings: Settings => Battery => Press the gear/screw-nut icon => Scenarios, You should see a toggle for "Sleep mode", disable that.

Hopefully, this works :)

Weird, have you turned off the battery optimizer (changed the App battery setting to "no restrictions" on each app), and enabled autostart for your apps?

You can also try to disable Sleep mode in settings: Settings => Battery => Press the gear/screw-nut icon => Scenarios, You should see a toggle for "Sleep mode", disable that.

Hopefully, this works :)
Sleep mode was ON. I will test :) tnx i didnt even notice that option. Other things are how u describe.

Reactions: alexfernando651
Nice bug on my Mi 10, running this weekly build (21.7.21).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Unable to reproduce this on Mi 10. No idea what's wrong with your setup.

How to delete files and folders from TWRP - File manager?
Error 1 anytime

rm -rf /................................./ process ended with error 1

Mi 10 T Pro

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.