MIUI 12.6 21.7.21/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is clear. But the problem is not the download. The files are complete downloaded and the are placed in the correct file structure, but the file check runs into an error. Second time downloaded, the files have the same size and the same names and the check is ok.
I will monitor this for this week weekly. Should I have a look for special points?

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk
" the files have the same size and the same names", so what?
Size and file name can be reserved before the download even starts...
Only a hex comparison can show you the true difference between the files.

Reactions: biscoot
It happens to someone else? My folders including DCIM are duplicated. I can only delete them from TWRP, and they reappear. installed and reinstalled clean from 0 and it keeps happening to me. XIAOMI MI11.

Attachments

• IMG_20210728_115009.jpg
    IMG_20210728_115009.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 230
" the files have the same size and the same names", so what?
Size and file name can be reserved before the download even starts...
Only a hex comparison can show you the true difference between the files.
Yes, you are right.
What I only wanted to mention is, that updating OTA is very cool, easy and automatic. And it would be even cooler if it would work on the first attempt. As told, the download is completed and after that I get the error. I try again immediately and everything works in the second attempt. Always in the second attempt for the last four weeklys. Therefore I wanted to find out where the problem is hidden, because other users have the same problem.

When I download direct, not over updater, do I have to select the file manually in TWRP or recognizes the updater the manually downloaded file?

Yes, reboot in recovery manually and flash it. Easy. If you want higher speeds, use a download manager, like free download manager (fdm) (remove it from any battery optimization).

Which tool do you use to check the md5 checksum of the zip-file under android?

Please read again my post you quoted - I wrote you can do all (opening/managing ZIP files, inspecting cheksums) by MiXplorer - and much, much, much more
it's the ultimate File Explorer for Android (supporting root assuming you have Magisk installed)

Download MiXplorer from XDA or ApkMirror

Last edited:
Reactions: biscoot
It happens to someone else? My folders including DCIM are duplicated. I can only delete them from TWRP, and they reappear. installed and reinstalled clean from 0 and it keeps happening to me. XIAOMI MI11.
Maybe you use MiCloud (or Mega or something else) to sync the Gallery (and maybe something goes wrong there causing to duplicate)

hello i want to report a bug since i updated from the original firmware to this beta the battery life of my Poco f3 is terrible. That is because the device, especially when you surf for example, uses up to 2000mA at times, which is really too much. And that suddenly happens from 300mA to 2000hovh I have observed it in Cpu-Z, the Cpu cores clock up much too quickly when there is an increase the burden gives.
Hope you understand i write with translator .

hello i want to report a bug since i updated from the original firmware to this beta the battery life of my Poco f3 is terrible. That is because the device, especially when you surf for example, uses up to 2000mA at times, which is really too much. And that suddenly happens from 300mA to 2000hovh I have observed it in Cpu-Z, the Cpu cores clock up much too quickly when there is an increase the burden gives.
Hope you understand i write with translator .
You have to play with settings, even with each application. For example a lot of apps are allowed to start automatically, it's not usefull, that requires a lot of battery consumption and need a lot of ram. Personally, I have very few applications which starts automatically, for the most part I don't allow execution in background, etc... Each of us has different needs and has to play with the settings. There are a lot of posts in this forum about this question, search for them and you will resolve this problem.
It's not a rom problem!!!!
From Mi9 lite

Apparently they will already start with the betas for the whole family poco, I hope to see here the new betas

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-28-12-05-49-507_com.microsoft.emmx.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-28-12-05-49-507_com.microsoft.emmx.jpg
    661.9 KB · Views: 240
Apparently they will already start with the betas for the whole family poco, I hope to see here the new betas
That's the "POCO Stable Tester" program, that looks like the "Mi Pilot" program => Xiaomi will release pre-Stable (called "Stable Beta") ROMs to get some feedbacks, before planning to release them to everyone (or not). ;)

Reactions: biscoot and geoorg
Maybe you use MiCloud (or Mega or something else) to sync the Gallery (and maybe something goes wrong there causing to duplicate)
no, that is not the problem. everything uninstalled and remains the same. in addition to having the same name the folder should not be there twice

The folders that I can see in your picture are not duplicated. They are case sensitive, ie. small or capital letters for the initial letter.
It appears that someone or something has created the folders with the incorrect cases for the folder names.
You will have to find out what are the correct spellings, and maybe transfer any data from the incorrect ones to the correct ones.

The 'duplicated' ones that I can see are:
Tencent / tencent & Documents / documents.

Reactions: geoorg
The folders that I can see in your picture are not duplicated. They are case sensitive, ie. small or capital letters for the initial letter.
It appears that someone or something has created the folders with the incorrect cases for the folder names.
You will have to find out what are the correct spellings, and maybe transfer any data from the incorrect ones to the correct ones.

The 'duplicated' ones that I can see are:
Tencent / tencent & Documents / documents.

true. but it is the same folder. inside are the same files. I can erase only the one with the uppercase letter, the other not. and if I erase it, everything disappears in the other one.

Xiaomi Mi11 - Charging Problem.

Charger original 50 and 67W (tested on 2nd device Mi11 with Global Soft - its working fine).

It's charging about +30/+40% and stopping, display only info about connect and disconnect charger... Its looking like overheating but tested with 2nd Mi11 with global soft and temerature is same (1-2° +/-). Problem is from 2 weeks.

Also tested on charger 30W and its working fine 0-100% without and problem. And after charge 30-40% with 50-67W if i connect charger 30W its working normal to full battery...

no, that is not the problem. everything uninstalled and remains the same. in addition to having the same name the folder should not be there twice
When you uninstalled Mega (or just logged off / disabled syncing), did you delete the duplicate folder to find does it appear back

Status
Not open for further replies.