MIUI 12.6 21.7.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 11 Lite 5G working great after OTA update.

Only noticed a error in TWRP - Failed to decrypt user 999

Any ideas what this is?

View attachment 38064
Well known (discussed in other threads - like older weekly release threads), not only for your device/TWRP

If not using Second space or dual apps, don't worry

If using AND if you want to access that dual data from TWRP, you will need to search about or somebody else would repeat you the whole story

Mi CC9 with this FW uses battery in couple of hours. Heats up, no signs of high consumption in battery app. Reverted to ..14 version.

I have problem with show the media controls for my chromecast. No problem to cast but the shared controls don't show up and change volume doesn't work either.

Mi 11 Ultra in the latest weekly.

Tried restart, wipe dalvik, check settings for Google home. Can't find anything

Hi, EU dev team!
Can you include new Nebrassy twrp 3.5.2 in next update?
I had twrp 3.5.2 and after installation latest update then changed to 3.5.1

From poco f3 via Tapatalk

I can confirm this. Same here Mi10T Pro.

Gesendet von meinem M2007J3SG mit Tapatalk
bf95172b11e23551e841d58bb044277a.jpg
Working for me. Mi 10T user

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-31-16-02-39-366_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-31-16-02-39-366_com.android.camera.jpg
    771.4 KB · Views: 270
Anyone can help me with the "find device storage corrupted your device is unsafe" error I keep getting like for example when I reboot my phone?

I search online for a solution but didn't find a good answer. Everything else is working fine although my internet keep disconnecting from time to time.

Poco F2 Pro.

WhatsApp calls and video calls only work on the lock screen. In the normal screen it only vibrates and the notification to pick up the hook does not appear
Xiaomi mi 11
Please, I have read that there are more people to whom it also happens. but i haven't seen any solution. please help

Please, I have read that there are more people to whom it also happens. but i haven't seen any solution. please help
I had this problem few years ago. Reinstalling WhatsApp did fix it. Maybe you might try this.
I dont know what caused it back then.

Gesendet von meinem M2007J3SG mit Tapatalk

Not sure if it has been answered but with Android 12 testing for the K30 Pro/Poco F2 Pro just announced will Xiaomi EU update to this also?

Hello everyone. Poco f3 have still problem with dimming screen, after few minutes playing game, screen is dimming to very low brightness. Same situation is during simple using phone under sun light. Anybody had same problem and already fixed it? Thanks for any tips.

Not sure if it has been answered but with Android 12 testing for the K30 Pro/Poco F2 Pro just announced will Xiaomi EU update to this also?
Note that testing is for now only internal Xiaomi testing. They didn't release any Android 12 builds for any device until now.

Note that testing is for now only internal Xiaomi testing. They didn't release any Android 12 builds for any device until now.
I know it's internal testing, I was just asking if we can expect for it to be updated to Android 12 with Xiaomi EU once it's released.

Hello, I have a problem with the POCO F3, When I play on the Game turbo I have lag jerks and it heats up, the screen dims to 60%, I have the automatic brightness deactivated but it still goes down, the colors in the game are low.

Reactions: Ursusc360
Dirty flashed the ROM, solid build and working perfectly. The only downside is the highest idle+ SOT drain compared to the previous weekly build. Hopefully it stabilizes again.

Poco F3 here.

Hi, just flashed the latest weekly, clean flashed, I'm having the same issues as with latest stable Xiaomi eu.
This is the error that cleaner gives me:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for int tmsdk.common.TMSDKContext.doRegisterNatives(int, java.lang.Class) (tried Java_tmsdk_common_TMSDKContext_doRegisterNatives and Java_tmsdk_common_TMSDKContext_doRegisterNatives__ILjava_lang_Class_2)
at tmsdk.common.TMSDKContext.doRegisterNatives(Native Method)
at tmsdk.common.TMSDKContext.registerNatives(Unknown Source:3)
at tmsdk.common.tcc.TccCryptor.<clinit>(Unknown Source:3)
at tmsdk.common.tcc.TccCryptor.decrypt(Native Method)
at tmsdkobf.jx.a(Unknown Source:67)
at tmsdkobf.jx.gf(Unknown Source:17)
at tmsdkobf.jp$1.run(Unknown Source:101)
at tmsdkobf.dx$a.run(Unknown Source:8)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:923)

Hi!
After update xiaomi.eu 21.4.28 and up to the current 21.7.28 there is no sound at all through the supplied type-c adapter, the device sees the headphones but there is no sound.
There is no such problem on a stable stock global rom. on a stock weekly rom 21.7.28 there is no such problem either.
For some reason after xiaomi.eu 21.4.28 brokes the sound through type-c...
Please, find the cause of this problems for POCO F3.

Hello on mi11i every 5/10 mins i've error about permissions : "permissions keeps crashing"
any solutions ?
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.