MIUI 12.6 21.7.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening, I did a clean installation on Mi 9T Pro and the scanner app is not opening.
The rest is all working fine!
Congratulations on the work

The temperature up considerably.
The Screen Lock and always on display crash and the screen does not respond for a little time

I send the log form lock screen and restore to last update. I hope a fast solution as in ohers updates

Reactions: minotavros
I have this error randomly pop up on my Mi 11 on the latest ROM.

Please change the icons in miui_icons are too inappropriate and outdated for the MIUI interface...
the original icons look great

Reactions: mrb79ar
I'm unable to use Nova launcher + FNG anymore because it's not possible to hide navigation buttons. As soon as I switch launcher to Nova, buttons pop up and they won't go away.
This something new from xiaomi?

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk
This makes sense since MIUI Launcher doesn't support using its gesture navigation when a third-party launcher is set as default. The system can't know that you have some other gestures figured out, and if not, then you can get stuck without any navigation possibility.

Good evening, I did a clean installation on Mi 9T Pro and the scanner app is not opening.
The rest is all working fine!
Congratulations on the work
Connect your phone to the internet and then click on the Scanner. It will download something and after the download you can now use it when online or offline.

I'm unable to use Nova launcher + FNG anymore because it's not possible to hide navigation buttons. As soon as I switch launcher to Nova, buttons pop up and they won't go away.
This something new from xiaomi?

Same man

In every other build before this one i would go straight into settings and search gestures then be able to select that setting and hide on screen navigation but it appears that setting in this build is now completely removed

System cleaner crashes, Ai mode dont worlk(Camera) and document/Qr scanner app wont open(Mi 10t pro)

Same man

In every other build before this one i would go straight into settings and search gestures then be able to select that setting and hide on screen navigation but it appears that setting in this build is now completely removed
You can't search for gestures in setting?

You can't search for gestures in setting?
Nope was always there but fully removed this time even in search, it now only appears when you switch launcher to home one i understand why they did it but still DAMN YOU XIAOMI not the end of the world ill get use to onscreen nav untill they maybe bring access to the setting back

After dirty flash on Mi9 everything seems fine.
Thanks again for your hard work!

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Nope was always there but fully removed this time even in search, it now only appears when you switch launcher to home one i understand why they did it but still DAMN YOU XIAOMI not the end of the world ill get use to onscreen nav untill they maybe bring access to the setting back
Its under system navigation

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

App closing animations restored?
How is that supposed to look like? When I push the home button, apps "zoom out" to the middle within ~200ms and home screen or folder appears.
I admit I don't care too much for such things
When I long push the back button, app just gets killed without animation - okay for me.

You can't change it anymore when you use another launcher. It's only possible when you use the default launcher. I don't know why the removed the option....

Reactions: WinterWarrior67
This makes sense since MIUI Launcher doesn't support using its gesture navigation when a third-party launcher is set as default. The system can't know that you have some other gestures figured out, and if not, then you can get stuck without any navigation possibility.

It makes sense, yes. But up until this release, I was able to 'get stuck without any navigation possibility' and use FNG which worked great.
Now it's basically impossible to use any 3rd party launcher with gesture navigation.
Let's hope xiaomi reverts this on next release.

If anyone finds workaround, please share. ;)

Yes, it seems they fixed the 'hole'
If you use nova launcher, it has widget to open activities. Find the gesture there at System Launcher subpart.
Or you can try to use an app to launch activities. Search in play store app to open activities such as Activity Launcher.

Last edited:
It makes sense, yes. But up until this release, I was able to 'get stuck without any navigation possibility' and use FNG which worked great.
Now it's basically impossible to use any 3rd party launcher with gesture navigation.
Let's hope xiaomi reverts this on next release.

If anyone finds workaround, please share. ;)

Do you mean FNG no longer works for you?

Because it still works great on my Mi 11 on this build.

Status
Not open for further replies.