MIUI 12.6 21.7.7/8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has only happened to me every time after I flash Magisk, first boot or not.

Sent from my M2101K9C using Tapatalk
Me too, but only on the first boot (Mi 9T), see below:

Actually, when I flash the new Xiaomi.eu, I always prepare in advance the extracted boot.img for that new version already patched by Magisk and I flash it right away from TWRP after flashing the new Xiaomi.eu, after wiping Dalwik and Cache and after deleting /data/extm

Hence, upon booting to system I give it 5-10 minutes to consolidate (while taking a dinner or something) and then I execute from Terminal (I prefere not using PC and adb whenever possible):
cmd package bg-dexopt-job

It takes 15 minutes or so to finish but after that there are no more lags, unresponsiveness or similar issues

Last edited:
Mi11 ultra xiaomi.eu 21.7.7 and previous versions:if you have a lot of video in the gallery, Mi video gets laggy and crashes.
I also tried to delete all the data of the application and I restored all the permissions, but when I scroll through the history in the app, after a few videos it freezes and asks to wait or stop continuously

Last edited:
For Redmi K20/Mi 9T users

Is everything ok with 21.7.6 (compared to 21.6.30)?

Still Security Patch date May?

Thx

The permissions app crashes once again in this version. And that over and over again. This is not the first time. But it was not the case in the last two builds.

Current build: 21.7.7
Previous build: 21.6.30

Xiaomi MI 10T Pro (Apollo)
I have no problem, everything is fine

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

I tried, had to redo all my face unlocks and fingerprints after that. Still didn't show up anything in sdcard.
When attempting to decrypt user 0, it fails, even without any pattern or PIN.
For me it is working without deactivating protection.
In TWRP just first hit right button and choose English, then hit cancel, install: data/media/0.....

Reactions: Blitzz and soloxme
Why every time when I turn on phone Bluetooth is on and SD card ask for format? I have Gauguin, Redmi note 9 pro 5G

Just installed Mi 10 (umi) - with Magisk. No update for Magisk.
All fine as usual. Successfully tested the .pdf creator in Gallery.
Unfortunately Xiaomi* have still not fixed the Weather super wallpaper.
Thanks again - Devs! :D
*[Edit: this is the China Xiaomi, not the .eu]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KGVER
Just installed Mi 10 (umi) - with Magisk. No update for Magisk.
All fine as usual. Successfully tested the .pdf creator in Gallery.
Unfortunately Xiaomi have still not fixed the Weather super wallpaper.
Thanks again - Devs! :D
It's the same Weather super wallpaper version that was released back in January. Wasn't ever updated since, we're still waiting.

my Mi Note 10 have thermal problems its altime hot after update and my batterie disgarge 1% in 1 minute and i cant go back too older version :(

UPDATE
ultra energiesaver help too solve the problem i make it on and 1 min later off now all is fine now

Last edited:
I saw that app vault as a new version and a new look. How is possible to install this version without root?

my Mi Note 10 have thermal problems its altime hot after update and my batterie disgarge 1% in 1 minute and i cant go back too older version :(

UPDATE
ultra energiesaver help too solve the problem i make it on and 1 min later off now all is fine now
It would be useful to others if you are able to say what changes the app made to your settings. What did the app do to reduce the high discharge?

Reactions: Silvio1953
Poco F3, dirty flash, and Dark Mode is Buggy, Facebook and YouTube has almost unreadble text.
Screenshot_2021-07-09-15-20-04-446_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.