MIUI 12.6 21.7.7/8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flash from 21.6.9 to 21.7.8 mi 10 umi without issue only something have darkmode that I know. Other wish all good with 2 profiles

Thanks, works well on Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra!

BTW, where I can poke Xiaomi Team to fix dark mode? Mi 11 is not cheap, so they should try better :>

All night battery drain. How can I stop it and what is that 'android.system.suspend' ?
767cd75b7436e91969f0cb485394b555.jpg

From poco f3 via Tapatalk

All night battery drain. How can I stop it and what is that 'android.system.suspend' ?
767cd75b7436e91969f0cb485394b555.jpg

From poco f3 via Tapatalk
Don't know about the suspend but the ROM is deodexed (google about odex vs deodex) hence run (it will take 20 minutes or more to complete):
adb shell cmd package bg-dexopt-job

After that ROM will run smooter, and with less battery consumption

Reactions: minotavros
Since 21.6.23 I am not able to add any Widgets from my Work profile. Is this a known issue, a new feature / bug?
Phone = Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro

Yes hello Mi 11 low battery drain, good results.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-10-05-36-45-317_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-10-05-36-45-317_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    406.3 KB · Views: 209
Hello there,

I am confused.
In weekly ROMs overview there is no fastboot sign for haydn.
Does it mean there is TWRP for haydn?
Question: Where do I find ROM version for TWRP weekly? I find only fastboot ROM..
Is it the same ROM that works with TWRP?
Where can I find the link for weekly haydn TWRP ROM?

Thank you

Hello there,

I am confused.
In weekly ROMs overview there is no fastboot sign for haydn.
Does it mean there is TWRP for haydn?
Question: Where do I find ROM version for TWRP weekly? I find only fastboot ROM..
Is it the same ROM that works with TWRP?
Where can I find the link for weekly haydn TWRP ROM?

Thank you
Hello,

Don't trust the "Device list WEEKLY ROMS" table, check ROM's filename and you will see it's a "fastboot" ROM for haydn.

;)

Reactions: mbird and biscoot
Hi I install my first xiaomi.eu rom (12.6.30 weekly rom) last week, on clean Mi 11 Lite 5G, right after unlocking,

So today I see 12.6-21.7.7 update in my settings, I tap Download, it show 'Fetching download links..." then show 'All mirrors are busy'???

Question:

Is this the correct way to update without losing data, via Settings? By the way, I don't have TWRP recovery.

Or I must go back to using USB and the Miflash windows app to update?

Thank you for helping this new user :)

Hi I install my first xiaomi.eu rom (12.6.30 weekly rom) last week, on clean Mi 11 Lite 5G, right after unlocking,

So today I see 12.6-21.7.7 update in my settings, I tap Download, it show 'Fetching download links..." then show 'All mirrors are busy'???

Question:

Is this the correct way to update without losing data, via Settings? By the way, I don't have TWRP recovery.

Or I must go back to using USB and the Miflash windows app to update?

Thank you for helping this new user :)
Hello,

There is no TWRP for your device yet.

So the Updater app will not download the new ROM on your device.

Follow the fastboot installation process, a computer is required.

;)

Reactions: miieu
Hello,

There is no TWRP for your device yet.

So the Updater app will not download the new ROM on your device.

Follow the fastboot installation process, a computer is required.

;)

Thank you for super fast response. Yes I also realize still no TWRP for my Renoir phone.

Back to USB and boot to Fastboot flashing method.

Is possible to use build.prop and change camera watermark? Last month was writing MI phone, now is changed to Redmi, how to restore that? I have Gauguin pro

Is possible to use build.prop and change camera watermark? Last month was writing MI phone, now is changed to Redmi, how to restore that? I have Gauguin pro
Why? gauguinpro is Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G. There is no other device called gauguinpro.

Good morning, I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro. It is with the following ROM MIUI 12.5.1 Stable (12.5.1.0 - QFHCNXM) my device came directly from China.
It's already unlocked by Xiaomi.

I want to install the following ROM (violet_in_global_images_V12.0.5.0.QFHINXM_20210111.0000.00_10.0_in_a80e87d485).
Since the China ROM no longer allows you to install Google's Play Store.
If I install this Global ROM described using MiFlash software, I know I will get back a few versions of this ROM.
Do I run the risk or danger of locking my cell phone? Could you help me with this doubt.

Good morning, I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro. It is with the following ROM MIUI 12.5.1 Stable (12.5.1.0 - QFHCNXM) my device came directly from China.
It's already unlocked by Xiaomi.

I want to install the following ROM (violet_in_global_images_V12.0.5.0.QFHINXM_20210111.0000.00_10.0_in_a80e87d485).
Since the China ROM no longer allows you to install Google's Play Store.
If I install this Global ROM described using MiFlash software, I know I will get back a few versions of this ROM.
Do I run the risk or danger of locking my cell phone? Could you help me with this doubt.
Hello,

Why not using Xiaomi.eu ROMs here?

Stable ROMs are available for this device. ;)

But NEVER lock the bootloader when you switch ROM region or when you use a custom ROM (like Xiaomi.eu ROMs), you will brick your device. :)

EDIT: It should be fine to flash any Official ROM (downgrade/upgrade/ROM's region switch) via fastboot, but flashing is never 100% safe...

Status
Not open for further replies.