MIUI 12.6 21.7.7/8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Why not using Xiaomi.eu ROMs here?

Stable ROMs are available for this device. ;)

But NEVER lock the bootloader when you switch ROM region or when you use a custom ROM (like Xiaomi.eu ROMs), you will brick your device. :)

EDIT: It should be fine to flash any Official ROM (downgrade/upgrade/ROM's region switch) via fastboot, but flashing is never 100% safe...

================================

Thank You for the swift reply! I coudn't find the ROM in your website (Xiaomi.eu) that i coud do through fastboot. May you please send me the link?

The ROM that I found is at the oficial website.: https://c.mi.com/oc/miuidownload/detail?guide=2
The name of the ROM is: ★ Redmi Note 7 Pro Latest India Stable Version Fastboot File Download
I want to unlock my phone to brasilian portuguese so I can use here in Brazil.

================================

Thank You for the swift reply! I coudn't find the ROM in your website (Xiaomi.eu) that i coud do through fastboot. May you please send me the link?

The ROM that I found is at the oficial website.: https://c.mi.com/oc/miuidownload/detail?guide=2
The name of the ROM is: ★ Redmi Note 7 Pro Latest India Stable Version Fastboot File Download
I want to unlock my phone to brasilian portuguese so I can use here in Brazil.
You need TWRP to flash Xiaomi.eu ROMs, for your device. ;)

Latest Stable ROM by Xiaomi.eu (based on China ROMs but with multilanguage & Google support):

There are multiple custom recovery (TWRP, OrangeFox, PBRP, SHRP, etc.) available for your device, I don't know which one is recommended:

https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=318282

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
You need TWRP to flash Xiaomi.eu ROMs, for your device. ;)

Latest Stable ROM by Xiaomi.eu (based on China ROMs but with multilanguage & Google support):
There are multiple custom recovery (TWRP, OrangeFox, PBRP, SHRP, etc.) available for your device, I don't know which one is recommended:

https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=318282

=======================================

Thanks so much for all the help.

I never did either of the two processes to change the ROM, either by Fastboot or using TWRP. It's being my first time and that's why I'm trying to get rid of my doubts.

On Xiaomi's official website they comment that the latest ROM version is V12.0.5.0.QFHINXM and is Global for my device model via Fastboot. And they ask to do it that way.

In the reply you sent me, the comment you made was: 'EDIT: It should be fine to flash any Official ROM (downgrade/upgrade/ROM's region switch) via fastboot, but flashing is never 100% safe...'

My concern is that if I do this process, I change the ROM version MIUI 12.5.1 Stable (12.5.1.0 - QFHCNXM) which is the current version on the mobile. If I change to version V12.0.5.0.QFHINXM.

W
ill I lock my device and not be able to use it anymore? Or will it work normally?

I've read in other comments that when it's so much to go back to an older version of the device, it is completely locked and it is no longer possible to use the same and also does not start the Android system on the phone.

Thanks for all the help.

Will I lock my device and not be able to use it anymore? Or will it work normally?

I've read in other comments that when it's so much to go back to an older version of the device, it is completely locked and it is no longer possible to use the same and also does not start the Android system on the phone.

Thanks for all the help.
It should work normally but I never used Mi Flash Tool. ;)

Do NOT lock the bootloader (be sure to change the default "clean all and lock" option to "clean all" only, at the bottom-right of the Mi Flash Tool window), avoid spaces in path of the fastboot ROM and you can start flashing.

Reactions: zgfg12
I've problem with darkmode, can't see the font

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-10-17-42-46-292_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-10-17-42-46-292_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 182
  • Screenshot_2021-07-10-17-43-16-785_org.kman.AquaMail.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-10-17-43-16-785_org.kman.AquaMail.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 199
Hello,

Don't trust the "Device list WEEKLY ROMS" table, check ROM's filename and you will see it's a "fastboot" ROM for haydn.

;)

Thank you.
That helped.
If that table is not true it does not convince me for custom rom.
I will now go for miui global recovery rom, which is available. I waited almost half a year for a eu recovery rom. But it aint coming.

• Sad
Reactions: Poney70
Thank you.
That helped.
I will now go for miui global recovery rom, which is available. I waited almost half a year for a eu recovery rom. But it aint coming.
Well, you know where the "X" button is. Detailing what you're going to do next is uninteresting.
We'll release a recovery ROM when a fully-functional TWRP is available.

Reactions: biscoot and Poney70
Device: cmi Mi 10 Pro
Problems: some small probs with Dark mode, external speaker distortion at very high ( or max ) volume

Two big issues with audio playback on Mi 11 with the latest update. First of all, the top speaker lowers in volume a lot when it gets covered while playing and doesn't recover for a long while unless rebooted. Furthermore, all media are played back about 1% slower and lower in pitch than they should be. I tested this by connecting two different pairs of headphones to the phone and a PC, putting one channel from each headphone on each ear, then playing back the same song at the same time on both: about 30 seconds in you can hear a slight offset between the two ears, and by the end of the song, the phone is lagging behind about half a second.

I use my phone to listen to music a lot and being a producer in my free time, this bothers me way more than it should (I noticed it without reference the first time). Anyone with the same problem? Any fix planned?

EDIT: Apparently, for some unknown reason, a screen recording seems to have fixed the issue. Will report back if it does happen again.

Last edited:
It should work normally but I never used Mi Flash Tool. ;)

Do NOT lock the bootloader (be sure to change the default "clean all and lock" option to "clean all" only, at the bottom-right of the Mi Flash Tool window), avoid spaces in path of the fastboot ROM and you can start flashing.

===========================================

Good night,

I would like to thank all the help I received here on the 'xiomi.eu' website.

I installed the older version of the Global version on my Redmi Note 7 Pro phone, and it was successfully using version V12.0.5.0.QFHINXM. Now it has all the languages on the device, and it has the Play Store again.

I used MiFlash software and installed the ROM correctly.

Thank you so much Poney70 for all your help and your patience, I had never done this procedure on my cell phone.

See you later!! ;)

Reactions: Poney70 and Iain_B
hi everyone, I have a xiaomi mi 10t pro 5g and I downloaded the apollo version as recommended, but I have a problem when I go to install it with twrp, the system does not start giving me a reason=fs_mgr_mount_all error. What can I do?

Hello I want someone to clarify something

When I'm in the status bar above at the top where the wifi, battery and airplane mode icons go
I see that the shadow of those icons stays there when the icons are not there, it is like the leftover or traces of those same icons

Below I also see nut icon of status bar settings but as I said those icons are just traces and shadows of the icons, like a trace that is stuck there and I don't realize what it is

Someone can tell me if this has fixed or just changing another screen, thanks I hope your answers

Note!
Do not leave inagen because it is the only phone I have now and it is not seen in screenshot

Xiaomi mi 11:
I turned on the camera app and when I closed it, it lowered the brightness level and in bright light conditions it is not visible. If I open the camera app it recovers the brightness and as soon as I close it loses it.
I have it in automatic mode, according to the indicator it is at maximum, but I do not see anything if there is sun. It happened to me when I turned on the camera. I've rebooted and shutdown and nothing

Thank you.
That helped.

I really appreciate your guys effort for the community! This is outstanding! Really.

Last question and I will be quiet, I promise:
There is a TWRP for haydn:

Is that one not fully functional?
Is this one working?

Status
Not open for further replies.