MIUI 12.6 21.8.11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the idea, but...
My F2 has 8GB of RAM. If it can't work with that then it's time to throw it away.
I think there is an issue when you turn off memory extension , i try to turn off memory extension on mi 10 umi , phone start freezing and reboots after 2-3 min of use , by turning it on again and reboot ( as pointed ) the device everything seems fine for me at least ..

Hey guys, just one off topic question, due to Chrome problem freezes, so I'm moving to brave browser but I need to transfer my bookmarks and passwords to it. How to do that? I've searched a bit but not find nothing. Some help. Thank you
With Brave freezes too!

Bug on Miui camera, after this update it lost 4K and 8K video recording only left with 720p/30fps and 1080p/30fps
0fff5bec3a8255d88b9275d3defb65db.jpg

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Reactions: AnrySu
I think there is an issue when you turn off memory extension , i try to turn off memory extension on mi 10 umi , phone start freezing and reboots after 2-3 min of use , by turning it on again and reboot ( as pointed ) the device everything seems fine for me at least ..

As it turns out it turned itself on after update (just checked).
For now after some reboots it's working ok. So maybe it was just a hickup after update.

On my Mi 9T, fast charge stopped working.

With power bank, and c cable for my headset working only now with the phone.
(Charger and cable works with the headset without any problem)

Going back to prev version (.8.4)
Be aware that going back to the previous (or earlier) version may not be quite so simple. This is mainly because these are BETA ROMs and full backwards compatibility may not be available. If you are able to go back, you may find that you might also need to reformat the data partition.

Reactions: WinterWarrior67
Only way to fix the freezing issue for me on poco f2 pro was to clear data and basically install all apps from beginning, didn't clear internal storage, just data, now everything works, no freezes even while using chrome.

Flashed fine, i like the new logo:)

It looks like xiaomi has stopped the workaround to get fng working on 3rd party launchers tho :( unless anyone can find a new workaround please let me know! :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-13-10-23-54-563_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-13-10-23-54-563_com.miui.home.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 545
Camera broken on mi10t pro.(apollo pro)
When take a picture always crash
Camera quality is like a old nokia phone
Camera always opens in front cam mode.
Video no longer have 4k and 8k recording.
Pro mode crash

Last edited:
On Mi 9T i can't find the new memory extension in the settings. Also the android security update is still of May 1st.

after a few problematic updates back in may/june, all versions since then have been flawless. props to the team.

edit: spoke too soon lol 4K60 video plays back in 30fps for some reason. 1080p60 works fine. not sure if it's a recent issue since i don't often use that resolution

On Mi 9T i can't find the new memory extension in the settings. Also the android security update is still of May 1st.
don't think memory extension option is available for mi 9t/9t pro yet. security patch is indeed outdated though (mi 9t pro).

Last edited:
How was the experience for k20 users? (mi 9t), is there bugs like camera problems there too? I'm skeptical of the new update because of the comments, I don't want my camera to be broken too..

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

on Mi11, dark mode seem to be not completely apply for all apps, previous build 21.8.4 was ok. While on Mi9, dark mode seem to be ok for all apps on 21.8.11

mi10 ultra installed! dark mode is back baby!!! and also, no issues noted so far that happened for phones above. thanks mods!

There is camera issue on 21.8.11 xiaomi.eu

After turning on miui camera on my mi 10t pro i can see the image from the front cam instead of back camera.

Pro mode doesn't work at all.

Edit: Go0gle camera also doesn't work properly....
Guys you f#&*~d the camera big time... (sorry for the language - it's not personal)
For me 108MP mode doesn't work. Force close the camera. The funny thing is that I set to remember the last used mode and now basically I can not start the Camera
Also, maybe it's just me, but in not so very good light conditions (a room with some sun in the morning) seems like I use a VGA camera
Thanks!
LE: apollo device

Last edited:
Mi 10S wouldn't boot, sometimes it boots into recovery mode also noticed recovery used to be in chinese now it's in english.
Flashed twice just in case and it's the same, reverting back to 21.8.4 seems fine.

Guys you f#&*~d the camera big time...
For me 108MP mode doesn't work. Force close the camera. The funny thing is that I set to remember the last used mode and now basically I can not start the Camera
Also, maybe it's just me, but in not so very good light conditions (a room with some sun in the morning) seems like I use a VGA camera
Thanks!
apollo device?

Xiaomi Mi 9T - the new firmware works just as well as the previous one. There are no problems with the camera or with the freezing of applications.
The only thing that I noticed was that my phone began to be called Redmi K20, instead of Mi 9T, but I understand that this is a feature of the Chinese firmware.

Xiaomi Mi 9T - the new firmware works just as well as the previous one. There are no problems with the camera or with the freezing of applications.
The only thing that I noticed was that my phone began to be called Redmi K20, instead of Mi 9T, but I understand that this is a feature of the Chinese firmware.
thank for the info! I might as well update my phone later after i charge it

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.