MIUI 12.6 21.8.11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be aware that going back to the previous (or earlier) version may not be quite so simple. This is mainly because these are BETA ROMs and full backwards compatibility may not be available. If you are able to go back, you may find that you might also need to reformat the data partition.
Did it some times already without any problem.

But it isnt fixed my problem, only slow charge working now.
I will try with another chsrger and cable asap.

Xiaomi Mi 9T - the new firmware works just as well as the previous one. There are no problems with the camera or with the freezing of applications.
The only thing that I noticed was that my phone began to be called Redmi K20, instead of Mi 9T, but I understand that this is a feature of the Chinese firmware.

Do you manage to find the new memory extension feature?

mi9 updatet today. the rom runs fluently no problems found. Perfekt work. and the dateimanager is now usefull again thank you

You have it already..
21.7.20 and above = MIUI Enhanced

This guy says miui 12.5 enhanced is 21.8.11, see the picture, also new features

Attachments

• IMG_20210813_003416.jpg
    IMG_20210813_003416.jpg
    439.7 KB · Views: 621
Yes... I will leave MIUI ROMs and will install (soon) latest Bliss ROM for davinci with August 2021 Android security patch. :(
Yes, I don't get why they stopped updating the security patches... Same on RN8, at least the Google update is June.

Just updated on my K30 Pro. Thanks to the devs.

Unfortunately chrome is still freezing alot I will post the logcat later, but at least it seems like the dark mode issue is fixed.

Can anyone tell me why Apps and data shows 0B in the settings.
Same problem on my Poco F2 pro with chrome

Hello everyone. i still have a problem with the chrome application on mi 10. it hangs during use. this since version 21.8.4. is there just me? the bug will be solved ?? thank you

Reactions: satfreak77
Hi all, Is 5G working fine on weekly releases? I'm using stable since 12.5.3 and now latest one 12.5.6 and no 5G yet... (Using umi Mi10)

This build is unusable for me. I skipped last version because many people discussed freezes. I installed this one because usually problems are gone in the next version.

After 15 minutes of use, i had 7 freezes after which i had to reboot (in launcher, starting gallery, starting candy crush, playing candy crush, chatting in whatsapp, in settings and browsing instagram).

I'm on poco F3.

Reactions: harrisGR
[QUOTE = "Apusenior, post: 622865, member: 303817"]
Mi10t pro не работает задняя камера
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Тhe same problem! I back to21.8.4

This build is unusable for me. I skipped last version because many people discussed freezes. I installed this one because usually problems are gone in the next version.

After 15 minutes of use, i had 7 freezes after which i had to reboot (in launcher, starting gallery, starting candy crush, playing candy crush, chatting in whatsapp, in settings and browsing instagram).

I'm on poco F3.

Me too, You do not need to open an app, with screen off it will freeze automatically after 2-3 minutes. Some roms need to be removed like alioth ( poco f3 )

After skipping 21.8.4 I installed this week's rom. I see ~no issue with camera app, I've ~only seen chrome freezing a few times and the "quick access" apps on the bottom bar in the launcher to be unresponsive for a little, after I think the 1st bootup. I'll try to get a log of chrome and then revert to July's rom (with twrp backup).

Edit: lol, it crashed while googling how to get a log :emoji_laughing:.

EDIT2: Well, I don't have much space to put back the backup files, I probably have to delete and backup some pics first, so I might just wait till next week...
Uhh, Yarpiin's twrp has that tarfork 255 error ~no mater what I do..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Iain_B
Whatsapp freez and reboot the device. Never had it before this update. Can I downgrade to previous version? I did it, but got bootloop.

Geometry wallpapers (not super wallpaper) doesn't change with dark mode. This build and previous build

Whatsapp freez and reboot the device. Never had it before this update. Can I downgrade to previous version? I did it, but got bootloop.

I did it too, all data gone.

Oh my god, i can't believe it.

This is the end of the world serioulsy for me

Status
Not open for further replies.