MIUI 12.6 21.8.11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually checked now after reboot ALL APPS are freezing! Please do some thing HOTFIX? Phone unusable after this patch.

Hello,
ROM: this weekly ROM
Device: Poco F2 Pro (Redmi K30 Pro lmi)
Bug: Dark-Mode is not working for any 3rd-party apps
Turn on/off or reboots won't help

I have first crashes on my mi9, on 21.5.26/7 rom. Next, I installed 21.8.4 and it's crashes a lot. Now on mi 10T Pro it' s no 108 mpx mode and crashes on every app, also non system.

Reactions: Clydiee16
Updated right now and I have no issues with app crashes. Only I noticed that chrome lags a little bit more than previous roms if the screen refresh is set at 120hz. Let's go to see if the autonomy and overheating has improved

Updated right now and I have no issues with app crashes. Only I noticed that chrome lags a little bit more than previous roms if the screen refresh is set at 120hz. Let's go to see if the autonomy and overheating has improved
that's because Chrome doesn't run in 120Hz at default.. you have to enable it in Chrome flags..

chrome://flags/
Android SurfaceControl - Disabled

Last edited:
Update: I tried to revert to older version but always got booted to twrp with all data lost.

I used fastboot to boot to newer TWRP and now by data is back. I will backup everything safely to PC and then try to get the rom running on my phone again.

So if anyone has data loss because of reverting to older version, try to use a newer TWRP first. But use it safely via fastboot boot, because it could also destroy your old data if you put it on your phones memory.

Exactly
Also the problem with video... Just 1080p at 30fps
And also I can not change the cameras (photo and video) (1x, wide, zoom)
apollo

This is because the main camera only works in macro. System error (update error)

Status
Not open for further replies.