MIUI 12.6 21.8.11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
chrome and launcher continues freezing. last week build and this build to.
mi 9 lite. dirty fiash wiping cache

Mi 10T Pro, so camera isn't working, when you take a picture the Camera app shuts itself down.
When the phone restarts, sometimes it hangs, screen is on, but no input possible.

When I shut off the screen, and try to turn it back on, it's not possible. Only reboot fixes it.

I have a problem (it's not that big of a deal) the dark mode is broken, and some app that before was in dark mode now is on the white mode, i hope with the next update Xiaomi or u guys can solve this lil problem

Btw i updated the UMI device (mi 10)

New boot logo - I thought that we might be getting Miui 13, but no:(
No problems like I encountered last week. I put back the weather super wallpaper, but that did not seem to be working again.
I am just about to do a factory reset and full tidy-up, just in case.

I was on a phone call and the system froze, and then reset. I am obviously going to have to watch things closely again. :( :(
What is new boot logo? I see same on old build.

Hi. I have an interesting problem on MI 9T. When i unplug my phone from charge, the phone will start to get warm. it reach around 39 Celsius degree and the only method i know is restarting the phone and then phone will start to lose temperature. I searched the internet and i didn't find any solution. Should i take a logcat ? Also this problem is started since previous weekly beta(21.08.4)

Hi. I have an interesting problem on MI 9T. When i unplug my phone from charge, the phone will start to get warm. it reach around 39 Celsius degree and the only method i know is restarting the phone and then phone will start to lose temperature. I searched the internet and i didn't find any solution. Should i take a logcat ? Also this problem is started since previous weekly beta(21.08.4)
Hello, never had this issue on my Mi 9T...

Warming during charge (and more with fast charge) is normal but after you unplug your phone, not logical at all... oO

Reactions: geoorg and Iain_B

Attachments

• 1628962931324_064217.jpg
    1628962931324_064217.jpg
    334.5 KB · Views: 280
  • 1628962931343_064236.jpg
    1628962931343_064236.jpg
    694.6 KB · Views: 277
Reactions: Blastboom Strice
on poco F3, i have one problem : app changer cant select or kill app.
do u have that? any idea?

Got similar issue on poco f3 nfc.
App manager cannot switch to other app.
Killing apps seem to work - at least i can kill frozen chrome ;)

Seems that it is another issue in recent roms :(

EThis weekly Rom is useless, sorry. Mi 10T Pro.
As can be see from the thread, it's all majorly random and user specific issues.

As for me ZERO issues with this rom.
No freeze, no lags.

So for me and a lot of others, it's pretty useful ;)

Check your battery usage from settings > battery.

Maybe there's an app with high battery consumption?

You can also check pinned apps and other running background apps

Xiaomi Mi11 - I have every minute an error - "Permissions keep stopping" -
its not in specific apps its like everywhere.
View attachment 38288
The log says the following:

Code:
android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such table: miui_modem_station_info (code 1 SQLITE_ERROR): , while compiling: SELECT station, longitude, latitude, blurStation, blurLongitude, blurLatitude FROM miui_modem_station_info WHERE blurStation == ? or station == ?
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.nativePrepareStatement(Native Method)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.acquirePreparedStatement(Unknown Source:19)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.prepare(Unknown Source:12)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteSession.prepare(Unknown Source:12)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteProgram.<init>(Unknown Source:45)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteQuery.<init>(Unknown Source:1)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDirectCursorDriver.query(Unknown Source:8)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.rawQueryWithFactory(Unknown Source:14)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.queryWithFactory(Unknown Source:29)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(Unknown Source:18)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(Unknown Source:12)
at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation$StationInfoHelper.getBlurLocation(Unknown Source:179)
at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation.a(Unknown Source:258)
at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation.b(Unknown Source:0)
at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.b.run(Unknown Source:6)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:923)
Clear data of permission app.
Your issue has been mentioned countless times...use the search for more info
This is one of so many results

I have another Problem with the Xiaomi Mi11 - I can't describe it well in English so I add a picture with a description it's about the app overview not working right. I didn't find anything in the search function... The apps in the screenshots are just for DEMO usage, the problem exists with all Apps. I cant switch them in the overview screen (nothing happens when touching on them (normally they should open when I touch them), it doesn't show a preview of the app.

Reactions: BlueMeany
I have another Problem with the Xiaomi Mi11 - I can't describe it well in English so I add a picture with a description it's about the app overview not working right. I didn't find anything in the search function... The apps in the screenshots are just for DEMO usage, the problem exists with all Apps. I cant switch them in the overview screen (nothing happens when touching on them (normally they should open when I touch them), it doesn't show a preview of the app.

View attachment 38289
Using a third party launcher?

Reactions: kwisi
Yea, i think that's the problem.
Try with default launcher
Interestingly, I have had an error both last week and this week with the System (default) launcher. I have never used any another launcher.

Thank you for your hard work. Dark mode does not work on most applications.
Chrome still freezes on my mi ultra.

Status
Not open for further replies.