MIUI 12.6 21.8.11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this ROM!
Love the new features and widgets.
It's remaining the app transition animation..
Sent from REDMI NOTE 8.

Hi all, I have small issue. The previous 3 or 2 Builds and the latest update.. after taking backup, and installing as usual as I have been doing for builds from January or something for Xiaomi mi 9, these builds are not working for me. It's going until miui startup logo. And then bootloop. It goes until miui logo..and then restarts. ‍♂️♂️ Anything I am doing wrong? Cos u know..I really wanna install the latest build. The past 2 or 3 builds and this current latest build I am unable to install. I tried installing with and without magisk.. and same issue persists. Any fixes?

Love this ROM!
Love the new features and widgets.
It's remaining the app transition animation..
Sent from REDMI NOTE 8.
Where should I find these new widgets (if they are available for the Mi 10)?
Or can I not find them because of the problems I've been having with the System launcher?

As an experiment, I've installed the system launcher from one month ago. The whole system seems significantly snappier, and the free RAM seems more stable now as well. So I wonder if it is the System launcher (with the new widgets) that is responsible for some of the problems?
(As I mentioned above, I had error messages for the System launcher both last week and this week.)

Miui 21.8.11 have a bug i cant use miui game sevices not working
90a5144bed7b82de56bf23f1e8d1a1fe.jpg

Sent from my M2012K11C using Tapatalk

Hi all, I have small issue. The previous 3 or 2 Builds and the latest update.. after taking backup, and installing as usual as I have been doing for builds from January or something for Xiaomi mi 9, these builds are not working for me. It's going until miui startup logo. And then bootloop. It goes until miui logo..and then restarts. ‍♂‍♂ Anything I am doing wrong? Cos u know..I really wanna install the latest build. The past 2 or 3 builds and this current latest build I am unable to install. I tried installing with and without magisk.. and same issue persists. Any fixes?

delete the magisk modules or disable them or uninstall magisk from twrp .for uninstalling rename magisk.apk or magisk.zip to uninstall.zip but not mandatory I think

Reactions: geoorg
Where should I find these new widgets (if they are available for the Mi 10)?
Or can I not find them because of the problems I've been having with the System launcher?

As an experiment, I've installed the system launcher from one month ago. The whole system seems significantly snappier, and the free RAM seems more stable now as well. So I wonder if it is the System launcher (with the new widgets) that is responsible for some of the problems?
(As I mentioned above, I had error messages for the System launcher both last week and this week.)
Just move the health app widget to your home screen it will change to steps counter.
Same with screen time widget.
Just watch closely.

I cannot see the performance/balance mode in battery setup. (Mi 11)
Is that normal?

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

I am a Xiaomi mi 10 owner and flashing this new rom i find many bugs similar to those of the previous version [21.08.04].

Among the pros i noticed that the smartphone almost never overheated and the battery level dropped more slowly.
Perhaps like other devices from other brands we tried to delegate some activities to the secondary cores and not to the main one.

I'm sure the goal was to increase the autonomy but with all these bugs i had to downgrade previous version.

Bug that i report:
1) Security application after turning on the smartphone stop to work wait or finish.

2) the smartphone makes a slight micro vibration as soon as it turns on or in any case after this slight vibration or the image fizzes or if you lock it with the screen off it could turn off completely.

3) This is not new but very old:

in the accessibility menu the large menu does not work that you had to call up with two fingers from bottom to top for those like me who use gestures.

Thank you for your attention

Good mid-august! ☀️

Is there a way to stop .ogg audio files showing up in the recent section of the file manager? I am not using these files and it is annoying seeing them there, they get re-added pretty much as soon as I delete them. Thanks.

Reactions: kazamama
Bonjour à tous. Sur mon MI11 j'ai fait la mise à jour hebdomadaire 21.8.11 hier comme chaque semaine. Tout s'est bien passé, j'ai redémarré le système sans problème. Mais j'ai remarqué que ma carte sd n'est plus accessible (par exemple si je prends une photo, l'application me demande de monter une carte sd). Lorsque je redémarre en récupération, le gestionnaire de fichiers de TWRP affiche tous les fichiers sur la carte SD. J'ai supprimé le schéma de verrouillage ainsi que mon empreinte digitale, effacé dalvik et le cache mais rien n'y fait, ma carte sd n'est toujours pas accessible. Quelqu'un pourrait-il m'aider à résoudre ce problème ? Merci d'avance.
You may want to rewrite you request in English, this is an international forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.