MIUI 12.6 21.8.11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonjour à tous. Sur mon MI11 j'ai fait la mise à jour hebdomadaire 21.8.11 hier comme chaque semaine. Tout s'est bien passé, j'ai redémarré le système sans problème. Mais j'ai remarqué que ma carte sd n'est plus accessible (par exemple si je prends une photo, l'application me demande de monter une carte sd). Lorsque je redémarre en récupération, le gestionnaire de fichiers de TWRP affiche tous les fichiers sur la carte SD. J'ai supprimé le schéma de verrouillage ainsi que mon empreinte digitale, effacé dalvik et le cache mais rien n'y fait, ma carte sd n'est toujours pas accessible. Quelqu'un pourrait-il m'aider à résoudre ce problème ? Merci d'avance.
Merci, de ne pas poster n'importe ou ! ET en francais.
English mandatory!
MI 11 with external SD card?...

Thank you for your hard work. Dark mode does not work on most applications.
Chrome still freezes on my mi ultra.
I'm on 8.4, and after a wipe data, Chrome is not freezing anymore. It's a pain to have to reinstall and set everything's up, as restore doesn't work with all apps.

But maybe is it worth trying it ?

Envoyé de mon Redmi K30 Pro en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Abu Joseph
Hello everyone. On my MI11 I made the weekly update 21.8.11 yesterday like every week. Everything went well, I restarted the system without problem. But I noticed that my sd card is no longer accessible (for example if I take a photo, the application asks me to mount an sd card). When I restart in recovery the File Manager of TWRP displays all the files on the sd card. I deleted the lock pattern as well as my fingerprint, wiped dalvik and cache but nothing helps, my sd card is still not accessible. Could someone help me solve this problem? Thanks in advance.
with my all apologies.

Hello everyone. On my MI11 I made the weekly update 21.8.11 yesterday like every week. Everything went well, I restarted the system without problem. But I noticed that my sd card is no longer accessible (for example if I take a photo, the application asks me to mount an sd card). When I restart in recovery the File Manager of TWRP displays all the files on the sd card. I deleted the lock pattern as well as my fingerprint, wiped dalvik and cache but nothing helps, my sd card is still not accessible. Could someone help me solve this problem? Thanks in advance.
with my all apologies.
Could there somehow be a mixture of your data being both encrypted and unencrypted? It sounds as though the solution might be to save what data and files that you can, because you may have to format the data partition to get it right again, followed by a Factory reset.

Unfortunately the last two weeks have been very messy and unstable, to varying degrees, for quite a few people (myself included). No-one has yet been able to isolate the problem, but various solutions have been put forward. Some people have been lucky and have not been affected. It seems that the only sure way without any problems is to miss out the last two weeks and not update until it is sorted.

Is there a way to stop .ogg audio files showing up in the recent section of the file manager? I am not using these files and it is annoying seeing them there, they get re-added pretty much as soon as I delete them. Thanks.
This is from your Gmail app.
Recent versions started creating the .ogg files in android/media/com.google.android.gm/notifications

I can't find a way not to show it as the default file manager doesn't respect the ".nomedia" file i created.
Other file manager seem to respect this though

Hello, no version for Mi 10T this week? Cheers.

Edit: just saw that the Mi 10T rom seems to have a problem this week couples of posts ahead. Sorry for the post.

Last edited:
CTS profile match with this ROM on Redmi 9T fail, what can I do? Clear data on Googgle, Google Services and Google Framework not working. Thanks!

• Wow
Reactions: Poney70
I have the MI 11 pro
I can not connect to the LTE network 4G or 5G.
The mobile after the upgrade can not run the data on the internet. Problem with 4g and 5g.
What should I do?

for several updates, when the screen is unlocked, the VATS ap does not display an incoming call, only a melody or vibration, or just everything. When the screen is locked, everything is displayed, who has encountered it?

Already done, I did it for all the apps that no longer sounded, but gmail still doesn't sound
You didn't say no sound.
You said "sound ringing once"

So which is your issue?
No sound or sound ringing once for Gmail notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.