MIUI 12.6 21.8.11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, once it rings, and 10 more times it doesn't ring ... 10 to say a random number, it can be 9 or 11 emails that don't ring, and then for an email it rings regularly

yes, once it rings, and 10 more times it doesn't ring ... 10 to say a random number, it can be 9 or 11 emails that don't ring, and then for an email it rings regularly
Gmail app > settings > [your gmail account name] > inbox notifications > notify for every message

Reactions: Patybello
is already set so, the notification arrives for all emails, it is the sound that is not always played

is already set so, the notification arrives for all emails, it is the sound that is not always played
Make sure the "notify for every message" is selected. And set for each of the accounts

It works for me

N.B: the sounds may play in quick succession giving the impression it plays only once

Last edited:
Ist There a fix for the Chrome freeze issue( Chrome freeze when the Device Go in Standby ) . Its Very anoying

Last edited:
Some RN8 feedback:

Positive:
  • New Game turbo UI
  • Memory extension feature - seems to do something right (could be a placebo though)
  • Seems more fluent (could be a placebo though)
Negative:
  • Some apps were crashing on startup and needed to be uninstalled and installed again
  • Security patch still 05-2021
  • Dark mode seems to not work on third party apps (and some Xiaomi apps - e.g. Remote Control)
that is very confusing . why does xiami.eu rome have a more out-of-date security code (05/2021). as the official global rome (07/2021) for the redmi Note 8

In the OP posts it was specified for which processors that memory extension feature applies - not for Mi 9T

And yes, it's a shame that Security patch for Mi 9T was never updated from May 1. But be aware that Mi 9T is close to EOL.
And by updating Xiaomi.eu for Mi 9T you just get troubles (I've reverted to 21.5.27 and use it happily)
@ALl At the official global Rome, the device has security patches from July / 2021 just like the redmi Note 8 so why should devices be. It's a shame that the xiami.eu beta is apparently out of date (for some devices) as the official global firmware. If only in the xiami.eu cosmos since you don't get something like that, of course

@ALl At the official global Rome, the device has security patches from July / 2021 just like the redmi Note 8 so why should devices be. It's a shame that the xiami.eu beta is apparently out of date (for some devices) as the official global firmware. If only in the xiami.eu cosmos since you don't get something like that, of course
You can repeat as much as you want, but it is out of control of the Xiaomi.eu team. (Since it is based on the Chinese beta)

After installing this Rom, my chrome app randomly freezes so now I have to use another one. Another issue is that the new widgets are blank when I place them on my home screen.
I appreciate the effort you out into making these ROMS!! Please fix this issue though :))

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

delete the magisk modules or disable them or uninstall magisk from twrp .for uninstalling rename magisk.apk or magisk.zip to uninstall.zip but not mandatory I think
delete the magisk modules or disable them or uninstall magisk from twrp .for uninstalling rename magisk.apk or magisk.zip to uninstall.zip but not mandatory I think
Hi.. I also mentioned that I completely didn't flash magisk at all and still the same problem kept on happening. Cos lf I remember correctly, without magisk, magisk modules don't load. So is there something else I am doing wrong?

And by removing magisk u mean I can not use magisk ever again though? I mean I am rooted user..and root is important to.me..

Hi.. I also mentioned that I completely didn't flash magisk at all and still the same problem kept on happening. Cos lf I remember correctly, without magisk, magisk modules don't load. So is there something else I am doing wrong?

And by removing magisk u mean I can not use magisk ever again though? I mean I am rooted user..and root is important to.me..
I have no.idea how it came out to be 4 times replied. My internet is weak, so that could be a reason. Sorry that it came to this.

Some apps like COD mobile crash while i'm playing, i tried to uninstall and reinstall it but the issue continues...
My device is a Redmi K30 5G

I mean I am rooted user..and root is important to.me..
If you are rooted...you have magisk.
You don't necessarily need to have the magisk app installed to be rooted.

If you don't have the magisk app installed, install it and disable all modules

If you can't boot

Boot twrp and delete all folders inside "data/adb/modules"

Last edited:
After removing the chrome and restarting, the poco f2 pro behaves much better without more freezies . For the last 2 days the phone has been working very smoothly and without problems.

Изпратено от моят Redmi K30 Pro с помощта на Tapatalk

HollyMolly i can't delete it i have more than 100 website opened lol
I'll disable it for now
Thanks for replying

Sent using chrome jaja

that is very confusing . why does xiami.eu rome have a more out-of-date security code (05/2021). as the official global rome (07/2021) for the redmi Note 8
Xiaomi proper works in mysterious and not very nice ways...

Ist There a fix for the Chrome freeze issue( Chrome freeze when the Device Go in Standby ) . Its Very anoying
This confuses me, are you using the RN8? It doesn't have any Chrome issues as far as I have seen, I use Chrome as my main browser.

Reactions: Poney70
Does anyone have problem with google chrome. When i lock screen and unlock it chrome freeze. I must kill it than reopen. It happends in last 2 beta builds.

Edit: i saw now in recent reply that there is a problem. Ignore my post :)

Hello, I have my little x3 nfc global vercion 12.0.8 unlock the bootloader, install orangefox recovery + install rom xiaomi eu 12.0.8+ root magisk, all good using it for 2 months, now I wanted to install android 11, download "surya_global_images_V12.0.1.0 .RJGMIXM_20210602.0000.00_11.0_global "enter fastboot mode miflash program" flash_all "and I got an xbl error and the cell phone was completely dead, fastboot, recovery etc. does not enter.
It only recognizes the pc as "Qualcomm Hs usb qloader 9008 (com 10)" my flash request for authorized xiaomi EDL account.

What did I do wrong? Thank you very much for your reply.

Pd: excuse my bad English -Google translator -.
View attachment 37549

Code:
Code:

Status
Not open for further replies.