MIUI 12.6 21.8.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it not possible to update the databases of the built-in antivirus, an error is written when updating.

Mi 11 Ultra

Still the old app vault and gallery in this update...No widget store.
Everything else seems to be working fine.
K20 pro.

Last edited:
2. When using Home Screen with App Drawer and use the scrollbar A-Z, pressing on eg. X it auto scrolls and returns to A. Same happens with all letters.
On my mi 10 I managed to reproduce this by tapping on the scrolling line, let it start scrolling to the letter I pointed it to and before reaching I pressed another letter in the direction it was moving. Like, from a press x and ~0.2s later press z or t. (Happens with both original layout and az layout.) Maybe this helps solving the issue somehow.

Edit: Turns out it's a bit more complicated to reproduce it (and reportit here), ~ignore the above part..

Reactions: stathis95194
My launcher crashes every time i try changing the volume sliders, what should i do to fix it?

Edit: I dont want to downgrade it so i wont use the sliders for the mean time. changing within "Sounds" settings works.

I use Redmi 9T btw

Last edited:
Dirty flashed as always and everything is working fine in my Mi Note 10 (tucana) i actually think this is the BEST build so far!!
My phone is blazing fast, and man, the video recording is the most smooth i have seen in my phone EVER, even 4K 30fps won't skip frames, it's crazy!

At first i had some issues with autofocus while video recording like not detecting far objects and refusing to focus but seems like these issues got fixed restarting the phone. I don't think i will upgrade to any other build ever again, the camera is really sick in this one!

Also:
- Dark mode works fine (doesn't work in all the apps but works in the most of them)
- No issues with Chrome so far
- No battery drain

Thank you xiaomi.eu team :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.