MIUI 12.6 21.8.25/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible that, by replacing the current camera framework with ANXCAMERA may solve the problem?
It's just a question, don't judge it bad if it is, idk exactly how that works

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

What is date of security patches for Mi 9? Is it still 1.05? It's newer for stable version than for weekly. Strange

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Anyone? I don't know if I should flesh update or maybe it doesn't make sense. Thanks.

Reactions: AJSRO
I see you have no idea how it should work.
It is just for those applications that do not know the dark mode. Install ROM 21.8.11 where it still worked so you know how it should work.
I have also forced apps into dark mode that do not support it natively. It just looked like s**t. If it's not a bug, I think that's the way to go. Instead of criticizing Xiaomi, one should rather criticize the app developers for finally implementing the dark mode native.

Mi 11

Anyone? I don't know if I should flesh update or maybe it doesn't make sense. Thanks.

Well they didn't update the RN8, so probably the phones stuck in May are in this together, if not congrats :D

Reactions: antykat
I have also forced apps into dark mode that do not support it natively. It just looked like s**t. If it's not a bug, I think that's the way to go. Instead of criticizing Xiaomi, one should rather criticize the app developers for finally implementing the dark mode native.

Mi 11

You're a demagogue. I didn't criticize, I just reported a mistake.

Mi 11
No, no, don't get mixed up here Xiaomi is getting criticized quite justly. They make ****** code, release a ton of devices and don't fix a lot of stuff in time if ever. Regarding the current topic it is not working, no point in having it as it is and @gogocar62 is totally right - it is only a feature if you can force an app to dark mode, if it in fact looks like s**t then you just toggle it for that app. In all fairness the dark mode engine was working quite well a month or two ago and then they started f-ing it up royally.

still dark mode not working in third-party apps, none works, full screen gestures mode removes the launcher that I use in the case microsoft launcher, I was 4 update without updating thinking it would solve, but nothing yet, let's wait for the next one.
Xiaomi mi 10

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it be possible that, by replacing the current camera framework with ANXCAMERA may solve the problem?
It's just a question, don't judge it bad if it is, idk exactly how that works

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk
Have you flashed anxcamera on your device?
Did it work ok?

What might be the issue with *alarm* wakelock?
Noticed it having 100k+ interrupts daily.
Been on weekly few months now, since last clean install.
Also battery seems to drain more quickly.

4d43ab8b981ba88dbd007b858a7778c0.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

did anyone try to resize any widget? does the default launcher work in this rom?
in the previous release widgets cannot be resized (at least on mi 9).

Mi10T Have problem. Fine without root but if install Magisk, it will stuck at Redmi logo. Anyone have solution?

How can I install the beta version?

Sent from my M2007J3SC using Tapatalk

Installation:

Xiaomi devices:

• Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery TWRP or TWRP.ME
  • For ROOT install Magisk (may cause lags and fingerprint issue) in TWRP and reboot one more time after install to get rid of system lags
ROMs for devices with locked bootloader:
  • Unlock your first bootloader here http://en.miui.com/unlock/
  • Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery TWRP or TWRP.ME
  • FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
  • Reboot
  • done
Installation via TWRP:
- Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done

Status
Not open for further replies.