MIUI 12.6 21.8.25/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi Note 8 Ginkgo
dirty flashed as usual and nothing conspicuous yet

want more swap RAM! Hear me, Xiaomi?

dark mode as mentioned many times here and there a little strange, e.g. white letters in white boxes :-/ not a big deal though.

Thanks a lot Devs!

Hello,

I have a problem after updated.

Permissions app keeps crashing.

Code:
android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such table: miui_modem_station_info (code 1 SQLITE_ERROR): , while compiling: SELECT station, longitude, latitude, blurStation, blurLongitude, blurLatitude FROM miui_modem_station_info WHERE blurStation == ? or station == ?
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.nativePrepareStatement(Native Method)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.acquirePreparedStatement(Unknown Source:19)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.prepare(Unknown Source:12)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteSession.prepare(Unknown Source:12)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteProgram.<init>(Unknown Source:45)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteQuery.<init>(Unknown Source:1)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDirectCursorDriver.query(Unknown Source:8)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.rawQueryWithFactory(Unknown Source:14)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.queryWithFactory(Unknown Source:29)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(Unknown Source:18)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(Unknown Source:12)
    at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation$StationInfoHelper.getBlurLocation(Unknown Source:179)
    at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation.a(Unknown Source:258)
    at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation.b(Unknown Source:0)
    at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.b.run(Unknown Source:6)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:923)

POCO F3 with Magisk.

Thank you.

Reactions: St0RM53
Hello,

I have a problem after updated.

Permissions app keeps crashing.

Code:
android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such table: miui_modem_station_info (code 1 SQLITE_ERROR): , while compiling: SELECT station, longitude, latitude, blurStation, blurLongitude, blurLatitude FROM miui_modem_station_info WHERE blurStation == ? or station == ?
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.nativePrepareStatement(Native Method)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.acquirePreparedStatement(Unknown Source:19)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.prepare(Unknown Source:12)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteSession.prepare(Unknown Source:12)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteProgram.<init>(Unknown Source:45)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteQuery.<init>(Unknown Source:1)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDirectCursorDriver.query(Unknown Source:8)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.rawQueryWithFactory(Unknown Source:14)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.queryWithFactory(Unknown Source:29)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(Unknown Source:18)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(Unknown Source:12)
    at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation$StationInfoHelper.getBlurLocation(Unknown Source:179)
    at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation.a(Unknown Source:258)
    at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation.b(Unknown Source:0)
    at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.b.run(Unknown Source:6)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:923)

POCO F3 with Magisk.

Thank you.

@ingbrzy

Hi
I have been experiencing problems with the Mi 11 Lite 5G display for about 1.5 months now. If you set the "Auto", "sRGB" or "Full Range" mode in the image settings, then green stripes appear in the dark theme. It is very noticeable in the dark. If you switch to "P3", the stripes disappear and black becomes black. A clean install didn't help. The problem is in the official weekly firmware or in the firmware from Xiaomi.Eu
+ Updating the antivirus databases in the Security application gives an error
I have an error from the last update...

Last edited:
@ingbrzy

Hello and thanks for the hard work... is it possible to add google assistant and alexa when the phone is locked with screen off ? like in Poco rom? I'm talking about Poco F3 phone EEA version that are certtified alexa (I think only eea rom have that feature, not the global...) Thanks!

Last edited:
I know I've been warned, but still installed it on my Mi10T Pro and except for the camera bug, all is working fine. Freeze bug on Chrome and Edge browser are fixed and Dark mode is now working on all app..

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Hi there, dark mode still doesn't work in third party app. Great update btw, thanks again Poco f2 pro

Because previous thread closed I'm posting here:

And still growing up, now 128%

Dirty updated Mi9lite. Application "settings" don't open. Someone else has this problem?

Code:
java.lang.VerifyError: Verifier rejected class com.android.settings.MiuiSettings: void com.android.settings.MiuiSettings.onResume() failed to verify: void com.android.settings.MiuiSettings.onResume(): [0x7] register v0 has type Reference: com.android.settings.accounts.XiaomiAccountUtils but expected Reference: android.content.Context (declaration of 'com.android.settings.MiuiSettings' appears in /system/system_ext/priv-app/Settings/Settings.apk)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Native Method)
    at android.app.AppComponentFactory.instantiateActivity(Unknown Source:4)
    at androidx.core.app.CoreComponentFactory.instantiateActivity(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.app.Instrumentation.newActivity(Unknown Source:22)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:88)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:47)
    at android.app.servertransaction.LaunchActivityItem.execute(Unknown Source:67)
    at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(Unknown Source:77)
    at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(Unknown Source:73)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:67)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:250)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:134)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:313)

Edit: Out of this problem everything else is ok. No lag at all, battery consumption is very good and the phone is very snappy.
I don't consider the dark mode not working for 3rd party applications because we all know that it depends of Xiaomi.
Thanks to developers!
From Mi9lite

Last edited:
Would it be possible that, by replacing the current camera framework with ANXCAMERA may solve the problem?
It's just a question, don't judge it bad if it is, idk exactly how that works

No need to replace it.
Just download ANX and install it. The same for any GCCCAM.
Good to trial in order to know.

OK recent apps sort of the same. Bit better but still have disappearing icons.
All seems good atm.

Redmi K30 Pro/ F2 Pro

Last edited:
No need to replace it.
Anx is not just an APK like
G C A M .
It is a thing to flash in twrp ....

Has anyone installed it on the Mi 9 lite, dust and say if it's good, no crashes and freezes?

Enviado de meu MI 9 Lite usando o Tapatalk

No need to replace it.
My idea was to completely replace the system camera framework (entirely), with another one, to find out if it solves the problem.

My idea was to completely replace the system camera framework (entirely), with another one, to find out if it solves the problem.

To be clear, not the app alone

Anx is not just an APK like
G C A M .
It is a thing to flash in twrp ....

no
G C A M . I use and test several APK version on 2 different phones.
ANX don't care. it is a gaz factory like

Man, oh man... I can't believe that xiaomi can not solve the camera issue on Mi 10T Pro...
Is some kind of disappointment, still in beta but come on... You know about the bug and 2 weeks later is the same
At least *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works somehow...

Status
Not open for further replies.