MIUI 12.6 21.8.25/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank u for the rom,
Is the updated app freezing issue from thebkast 2 weeks fixed?
I am downloading the weekly now.
Just curious...
Mi9se

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Hello,

I have a problem after updated.

Permissions app keeps crashing.

Code:
android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such table: miui_modem_station_info (code 1 SQLITE_ERROR): , while compiling: SELECT station, longitude, latitude, blurStation, blurLongitude, blurLatitude FROM miui_modem_station_info WHERE blurStation == ? or station == ?
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.nativePrepareStatement(Native Method)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.acquirePreparedStatement(Unknown Source:19)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.prepare(Unknown Source:12)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteSession.prepare(Unknown Source:12)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteProgram.<init>(Unknown Source:45)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteQuery.<init>(Unknown Source:1)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDirectCursorDriver.query(Unknown Source:8)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.rawQueryWithFactory(Unknown Source:14)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.queryWithFactory(Unknown Source:29)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(Unknown Source:18)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(Unknown Source:12)
    at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation$StationInfoHelper.getBlurLocation(Unknown Source:179)
    at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation.a(Unknown Source:258)
    at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation.b(Unknown Source:0)
    at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.b.run(Unknown Source:6)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:923)

POCO F3 with Magisk.

Thank you.
Just go to settings and wipe all data from the permissions app. It will work fine but you will need to set Al app permissions again once you run them.

Man, oh man... I can't believe that xiaomi can not solve the camera issue on Mi 10T Pro...
Is some kind of disappointment, still in beta but come on... You know about the bug and 2 weeks later is the same
At least *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works somehow...

I'm also stuck with this early August update I'm using it good all the way except for Google which is constantly freezing and I've been getting damn annoying that I can't do anything .. They've known about camera bugs for two weeks and don't do anything. All they say is to update the phone back when "everything" was still good

Man, oh man... I can't believe that xiaomi can not solve the camera issue on Mi 10T Pro...
Is some kind of disappointment, still in beta but come on... You know about the bug and 2 weeks later is the same
At least *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works somehow...

hi… you can extract the camera files by your own from a working rom in most cases

I did it for the mimoji camera and described it here. Perhaps it will help you how to do it

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/how-to-install-mimoji-camera-into-xiaomi-eu-rom.54976/

and remember the weekly versions are beta versions with some updates and sometimes with some bugs :cool:

Reactions: shiret
Dirty updated Mi9lite. Application "settings" don't open. Someone else has this problem?

Code:
java.lang.VerifyError: Verifier rejected class com.android.settings.MiuiSettings: void com.android.settings.MiuiSettings.onResume() failed to verify: void com.android.settings.MiuiSettings.onResume(): [0x7] register v0 has type Reference: com.android.settings.accounts.XiaomiAccountUtils but expected Reference: android.content.Context (declaration of 'com.android.settings.MiuiSettings' appears in /system/system_ext/priv-app/Settings/Settings.apk)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Native Method)
at android.app.AppComponentFactory.instantiateActivity(Unknown Source:4)
at androidx.core.app.CoreComponentFactory.instantiateActivity(Unknown Source:0)
at android.app.Instrumentation.newActivity(Unknown Source:22)
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:88)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:47)
at android.app.servertransaction.LaunchActivityItem.execute(Unknown Source:67)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(Unknown Source:77)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(Unknown Source:73)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:67)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:250)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:134)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:313)
Same problem. Setting app dont work.

Code:
java.lang.VerifyError: Verifier rejected class com.android.settings.MiuiSettings: void com.android.settings.MiuiSettings.onResume() failed to verify: void com.android.settings.MiuiSettings.onResume(): [0x7] register v0 has type Reference: com.android.settings.accounts.XiaomiAccountUtils but expected Reference: android.content.Context (declaration of 'com.android.settings.MiuiSettings' appears in /system/system_ext/priv-app/Settings/Settings.apk)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(Unknown Source:77)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
f29a8a24ecb117e1d1278eca8f79057f.jpg

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9 Lite przy użyciu Tapatalka

I got message "Disconected" when try to open Mi File Manager
I think I have a problem with PERMISSIONS.

Last edited:
Testing on my Mi Note 10 (tucana)
Dirty flashed as usual and everything seems to be working fine, it actually feels exactly the same as last release:

* No battery drain
* Phone feels responsive like last update
* No issues with Chrome (sometimes it has hiccups but i blame that on my internet)
* Camera is working amazing like last update
* Radio app is back
* Control Center toggles feel a little more responsive
* Dark mode for majority of third-party apps still does not work

Last edited:
hi… you can extract the camera files by your own from a working rom in most cases

I did it for the mimoji camera and described it here. Perhaps it will help you how to do it

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/how-to-install-mimoji-camera-into-xiaomi-eu-rom.54976/

and remember the weekly versions are beta versions with some updates and sometimes with some bugs :cool:
Thanks man,
I'll try.
I know I'm on Beta, but it is curious how they test those versions and how a pretty important known bug (on camera) can persist from 2 weeks ago.

Thanks a lot!

Reactions: katerpanne
Hi, how can I switch from global to this Rom (mi11 lite 5g)? After flashing the twrp it does not read the USB or the pc...

Dirty updated Mi9lite. Application "settings" don't open. Someone else has this problem?

Code:
Yes. Me too. Mi9lite

Enviado do meu Mi 9 Lite através do Tapatalk

Hi, how can I switch from global to this Rom (mi11 lite 5g)? After flashing the twrp it does not read the USB or the pc...
Hello, can you use "fastboot flash recovery" or only "fastboot boot recovery"?

If you don't use the original USB cable, file transfert between your phone and your PC (= MTP connection) may not work in TWRP. ;)

Last edited:
Anyone else having the Notes program crashing?
Code:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: library "libksp-recognize-lib.so" not found
    at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:1087)
    at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:1008)
    at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1664)
    at com.ksp.recognizelib.text.Recognize.<clinit>(Unknown Source:2)
    at com.ksp.recognizelib.text.Recognize.setAssetsManager(Native Method)
    at com.ksp.recognizelib.sdk.text.f.updateParams(Unknown Source:35)
    at com.miui.penengine.stylus.recognize.MiuiRecognizeEngineManager.setPageRecognizeMode(Unknown Source:33)
    at com.miui.notes.NoteApp.onCreate(Unknown Source:25)
    at android.app.Instrumentation.callApplicationOnCreate(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(Unknown Source:1263)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1500(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:692)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:131)

Hello, can you use "fastboot flash recovery" or only "fastboot boot recovery"?

If you don't use the original USB cable, file transfert between your phone and your PC (= MTP connection) may not work in TWRP. ;)
I used both "fastboot flash recovery" and "fastboot boot recovery" and I used the original usb cable ... maybe I miss some steps ... I read that you have to use sideload but I don't know how to proceed ..

Testing on my Mi Note 10 (tucana)
Dirty flashed as usual and everything seems to be working fine, it actually feels exactly the same as last release:

* No battery drain
* Phone feels responsive like last update
* No issues with Chrome (sometimes it has hiccups but i blame that on my internet)
* Camera is working amazing like last update
* Radio app is back
* Control Center toggles feel a little more responsive
* Dark mode for majority of third-party apps still does not work
With me,
- <1% per hour battery drain when resting;
- phone is as 'zippy' as it ever has been;
- no freezing, anywhere;
- camera as good as ever;
- I don't have any apps disabled for Dark mode.

For me, no problems - it couldn't be better! :D

Anyone worked out where/how get the settings for redmi buds 3 Pro? Or just have to wait and hope

Redmi K30 Pro/ F2 Pro

Anyone with Mi Mix 4?! How can I flash this ROM? In fastboot?! I unzipped it but there is no .tgz file inside...or do I have to flash the .zip in recovery mode?!

Thanks a lot

We're waiting for China ROMs for Mi 11/Mi 11i yet. We know Xiaomi released an additional 21.8.26 update for these devices, which might be the last update before Android 12 stage (same for Mi 11 Pro/Ultra), but we didn't receive links to these ROMs yet.
Hi!
Regarding problems on Mi 10T Pro (Apollo Pro). Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro and Xiaomi Mi 10 share same main and ultrawide sensor. Would it be possible to port / use Mi 10 camera app, framework,... to fix Mi 10T Pros camera? The issue is only with main (108MP) sensor.
Would it make sense to compare camera framework, kernel,... with build 21.8.4 (last build before issue started) and build 21.8.11.+?
It is just an idea from a guy that has Mi 10T Pro but limited knowledge of modding.
If I can be of any help / assistance please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.