MIUI 12.6 21.8.25/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're waiting for China ROMs for Mi 11/Mi 11i yet. We know Xiaomi released an additional 21.8.26 update for these devices, which might be the last update before Android 12 stage (same for Mi 11 Pro/Ultra), but we didn't receive links to these ROMs yet.
Good morning, you say that you are waiting for the ROMS when they are available since yesterday and installed in the Chinese beta users. The version is 21.8.25, another thing is that the release date is 21.8.26, and it is the latest Chinese Weekly Beta ROM for 11 and 11i. If you want, we can send you the screenshots.

Good morning, you say that you are waiting for the ROMS when they are available since yesterday and installed in the Chinese beta users. The version is 21.8.25, another thing is that the release date is 21.8.26, and it is the latest Chinese Weekly Beta ROM for 11 and 11i. If you want, we can send you the screenshots.
We know .25 is available, but Xiaomi released .26 for these 3 devices (Mi11, Mi 11i, Mi 11 Pro/Ultra) and we were waiting for the links to these .26 releases. Anyway, we got these links, ROMs should be released soon.

nothing ... the pc does not recognize the phone in twrp ...
You can try this:

1) In TWRP, go in "Wipe" menu => "Format Data" button => Type 'yes' to confirm => "OK" button

2) In TWRP, go in "Reboot" menu => "Recovery"

3) After reboot to TWRP, redo step 2) then try to transfert file now

:)

We know .25 is available, but Xiaomi released .26 for these 3 devices (Mi11, Mi 11i, Mi 11 Pro/Ultra) and we were waiting for the links to these .26 releases. Anyway, we got these links, ROMs should be released soon.
This is the Chinese weekly beta rom that Xiaomi sent to the beta program, they did not send any other neither for 11, nor for 11i nor for 11 Ultra.
Or are you trying to tell me that Chinese beta users have a wrong weekly beta?

Attachments

• IMG_20210827_105025_118.jpg
    IMG_20210827_105025_118.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 237
People with Android 12 test permissions on Chinese Mi Community got .26 as it's being prepared to Android 12 release. That's why we were waiting for these ROMs.

Reactions: rjreis
People with Android 12 test permissions on Chinese Mi Community got .26 as it's being prepared to Android 12 release. That's why we were waiting for these ROMs.
Sure?, since I am in the Chinese beta program. So what is the reason that you upload the weekly Ultra beta 11?

.26 is still A11... We don't know when they will start to push A12, we've heard maybe next week. Anyway it will take some time to prepare our ROMs for release to public.

.26 is still A11... We don't know when they will start to push A12, we've heard maybe next week. Anyway it will take some time to prepare our ROMs for release to public.
Those of the Chinese beta program do not receive any weekly beta 21.8.26, we only receive the weekly 21.8.25. And if it is true that Xiaomi launched another later, why is it upload the Mi 11 Ultra?

You don't understand...
Because you didn't apply for Android 12 test permissions, you got .25.
Only people with Android 12 test permissions got .26.

We were waiting for Mi 11 Pro/Ultra .26 ROM and we pushed it yesterday. Today we got Mi 11 and Mi 11i ROMs, should be pushed soon.

EOT.

Rnote8: the battery discharges less (I had tried to minimize the activity in the background on 21.8.18). The phone heats less, in the settings, the phone tells me an update available while not... No bugs except the notes app that doesn’t launch, I tried to reinstall with apkmirror (but I can’t install system applications by apk) The problem is still present...

It's still a good update

You are using a third party launcher right?

You can see the issue discussed in this thread and a tasker workaround to temporarily fix the recents menu here

I had that recent apps problem last week and was forced to use system launcher instead of my 3rd party launcher (Microsoft Launcher).

With this week's ROM, that problem is resolved on my Poco F2 Pro (lmi). I switched to Microsoft Launcher again, and recent apps now works as intended (no more disappearing previews and no more inabilities to switch to another app)

EDIT: Unfortunately, it was a short lived joy. See https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-8-25-26.62851/post-625501

Last edited:
Rnote8: the battery discharges less (I had tried to minimize the activity in the background on 21.8.18). The phone heats less, in the settings, the phone tells me an update available while not... No bugs except the notes app that doesn’t launch, I tried to reinstall with apkmirror (but I can’t install system applications by apk) The problem is still present...

It's still a good update
View attachment 38506View attachment 38507
try clear Notes app data..

You don't understand...
Because you didn't apply for Android 12 test permissions, you got .25.
Only people with Android 12 test permissions got .26.

We were waiting for Mi 11 Pro/Ultra .26 ROM and we pushed it yesterday. Today we got Mi 11 and Mi 11i ROMs, should be pushed soon.

EOT.
So if I don't misunderstand, the Ultra is already the 21.8.26 and the Chinese testers of the 11 receive the 21.8.25 weekly? Strange since I am on the beta program 11 and 12 of android for Mi 11.

Man, oh man... I can't believe that xiaomi can not solve the camera issue on Mi 10T Pro...
Is some kind of disappointment, still in beta but come on... You know about the bug and 2 weeks later is the same
At least *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works somehow...
Xiaomi didn't solve camera issue because Mi10T Pro(apollopro) don't have Beta rom in the first place, they have only for Mi10T(apollo). Mi10T Pro are selling outside China so it have only Stable rom. The reason that Xiaomi EU Team have beta rom because most of a code are the same with Mi10T but the camera are different. So they(Xiaomi) are not gonna fix it because it not their job. Beta rom are make for Mi10T only not Pro.

I had that recent apps problem last week and was forced to use system launcher instead of my 3rd party launcher (Microsoft Launcher).

With this week's ROM, that problem is resolved on my Poco F2 Pro (lmi). I switched to Microsoft Launcher again, and recent apps now works as intended (no more disappearing previews and no more inabilities to switch to another app)
Really? On nova and still got the problem unless nova needs tweaked.

Redmi K30 Pro/ F2 Pro

Installed without any problem, as always, in MI 10 and MI Note 10.
Thanks developers, for your magnificent work.

This probably have been asked a lot but should Mi9SE (grus) owners hope/expect the memory extension feature implemented any time soon (or at all)?

Hi, how can I switch from global to this Rom (mi11 lite 5g)? After flashing the twrp it does not read the USB or the pc...
hi
try reboot recovery
or fastboot boot twrp.img
on my mi11 i found out that wen i enter twrp i can only do one action
if i want to do another i need to reboot recovery

A12 builds for venus are released as 21.8.27.

Really? On nova and still got the problem unless nova needs tweaked.

Redmi K30 Pro/ F2 Pro

I noticed it yesterday and did wait for some time, because last week it sometimes took a few minutes for the error to show itself. I used my phone for nearly a day now, and the error did not return, so i consider it fixed.

To be sure, i even downloaded and installed Nova Launcher, which was my favorite launcher some two or three years ago. Even with Nova Launcher, recent apps still seem to work without problems.

EDIT: unfortunately, it was a short lived joy, see https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-8-25-26.62851/post-625501

Last edited:
successfullly updated... but nothing changed. no bug fixes.. darkmode still complete broken for most apps
Mi11 Venus

Status
Not open for further replies.