MIUI 12.6 21.8.25/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a problem with reading .. I don't understand this kind of decision .. In Xiaomi's case, it's been common so far that Pro devices or more advanced phones get more detailed support. This is thought-provoking
If the main difference between 10T and 10T Pro is the camera, I can see how Xiaomi may have chosen to only release Beta for one of the device. Do you really count Beta ROMs availability as standard support ?

Reactions: Poney70 and biscoot
@ Igor Eisberg - Regarding issues of Mi 10T Pro / Apollo Pro camera. Could an app like File Compare (https://apkpure.com/file-compare/com.ravindra.filecompare) or apk-compare (https://github.com/topics/apk-compare) be used to compare relevant files / folder of 21.8.4 (last beta where main sensor worked) and 21.8.11+ (beta where issues on main sensor started)?

The problem is that the 21.8.4 rom isn't real either when you record video from a moving vehicle then a set of pixel cubes when watching the whole recording back.

If the main difference between 10T and 10T Pro is the camera, I can see how Xiaomi may have chosen to only release Beta for one of the device. Do you really count Beta ROMs availability as standard support ?

why isn't it it's like you have two cars of the same look but different outfits and only one of the poorer outfits gets extra support richer only enjoys basic support

why isn't it it's like you have two cars of the same look but different outfits and only one of the poorer outfits gets extra support richer only enjoys basic support
Because the poorer outfits came first and it is their man topic, the richer just for their marketing.

So I tried updating on my Mi 11, but TWRP (the one you can download here) won't recognize my pin. So I deleted the pin and booted to TWRP, but it said that I have 0gb of my internal storage used (doesn't show folders etc) and when I try to reboot from TWRP (reboot -> system) it says that no OS is installed..... I was able to reboot normally with holding the power button.
Can anybody help me please?

So I tried updating on my Mi 11, but TWRP (the one you can download here) won't recognize my pin. So I deleted the pin and booted to TWRP, but it said that I have 0gb of my internal storage used (doesn't show folders etc) and when I try to reboot from TWRP (reboot -> system) it says that no OS is installed..... I was able to reboot normally with holding the power button.
In this case, did you tried format? The one that will decrypt the storage.

The problem is that the 21.8.4 rom isn't real either when you record video from a moving vehicle then a set of pixel cubes when watching the whole recording back.

What about older versions like 21.7.14 or 21.6.9 or 21.5.20/21 ....?

So does that mean no repairs or improvements are expected in the near future? And then should MI 10T Pro users look for something else?
Repairs ans improvements will come as long as apollo gets updates cause its the same rom for both variants. The problem will be with the diferences between both variants that will not be suported unless eu team adapts the rom.

You are missing the point: apollopro does not exist in china and betas are china rom. Apollopro is fully suported by global roms.

Repairs ans improvements will come as long as apollo gets updates cause its the same rom for both variants. The problem will be with the diferences between both variants that will not be suported unless eu team adapts the rom.

so if I understand correctly, MI 10T Pro users should not expect an improvement / fix of course, only the global pile of waste, to put it mildly. whereas the European Union's directives

hit go one back then
go to data/media/user 0
there u shut be able to see ur internal storage

Reactions: Poney70
Anyone else having the Notes program crashing?
Code:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: library "libksp-recognize-lib.so" not found
    at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:1087)
    at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:1008)
    at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1664)
    at com.ksp.recognizelib.text.Recognize.<clinit>(Unknown Source:2)
    at com.ksp.recognizelib.text.Recognize.setAssetsManager(Native Method)
    at com.ksp.recognizelib.sdk.text.f.updateParams(Unknown Source:35)
    at com.miui.penengine.stylus.recognize.MiuiRecognizeEngineManager.setPageRecognizeMode(Unknown Source:33)
    at com.miui.notes.NoteApp.onCreate(Unknown Source:25)
    at android.app.Instrumentation.callApplicationOnCreate(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(Unknown Source:1263)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1500(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:692)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:250)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:131)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:313)
Code:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: library "libksp-recognize-lib.so" not found

at com.miui.penengine.stylus.recognize.MiuiRecognizeEngineManager.setPageRecognizeMode(Unknown Source:33)

at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)

Code:

Maybe this works

Dirty updated Mi9lite. Application "settings" don't open. Someone else has this problem?

Code:
java.lang.VerifyError: Verifier rejected class com.android.settings.MiuiSettings: void com.android.settings.MiuiSettings.onResume() failed to verify: void com.android.settings.MiuiSettings.onResume(): [0x7] register v0 has type Reference: com.android.settings.accounts.XiaomiAccountUtils but expected Reference: android.content.Context (declaration of 'com.android.settings.MiuiSettings' appears in /system/system_ext/priv-app/Settings/Settings.apk)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Native Method)
    at android.app.AppComponentFactory.instantiateActivity(Unknown Source:4)
    at androidx.core.app.CoreComponentFactory.instantiateActivity(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.app.Instrumentation.newActivity(Unknown Source:22)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:88)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:47)
    at android.app.servertransaction.LaunchActivityItem.execute(Unknown Source:67)
    at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(Unknown Source:77)
    at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(Unknown Source:73)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:67)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:134)

Edit: Out of this problem everything else is ok. No lag at all, battery consumption is very good and the phone is very snappy.
I don't consider the dark mode not working for 3rd party applications because we all know that it depends of Xiaomi.
Thanks to developers!
From Mi9lite
Mine too!

Mi 9 lite

Where did u findi that icon? I am wondering to have it again since the first day in Xiaomi.eu

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The databases of the built-in antivirus are not updated, when trying to update, "update error" pops up

Status
Not open for further replies.