MIUI 12.6 21.8.25/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saddened by the irrepairable damage to Mi 10T Pro's camera. Hoping we would have a positive update by next week. More power to the devs!

You guys are making us sick about the issue of Mi 10T camera. Explanation has been given that you use ported ROM because the beta ROM doesn't exist for your device. You can either sell your phone and get another one with Beta ROM or live with your phone with official ROM. Stop crying like babies here
What an insensitive response. If you had that phone you'd probably be crying, too. When the problem was discovered it was already too late for most of us Mi 10t pro users to avoid it by not installing that nightly. Now we need alternatives.

I have asked before and not seen an answer: Which Xiaomi.eu ROM can we flash without having to format data? Latest stable? A previous nightly and if so, which one?

An answer to that would really be appreciated!
@ingrzby @Poney70

I have asked before and not seen an answer: Which Xiaomi.eu ROM can we flash without having to format data? Latest stable? A previous nightly and if so, which one?

@ingrzby @Poney70
Check the thread of the last few rom going from most recent to older till there's no-one complaining about it. Like, do a "m i10t pro" search in each thread. Do some backups with your pc and backup app data with swift backup or OandbackupX and update and wipe data.

(Wait, I think I've said something similar about a week ago..)

Reactions: geoorg and Poney70
What an insensitive response. If you had that phone you'd probably be crying, too. When the problem was discovered it was already too late for most of us Mi 10t pro users to avoid it by not installing that nightly. Now we need alternatives.

@ingrzby @Poney70
There's nothing insensitive about stating the facts.
You can use any previous working rom...but since it's a downgrade, you definitely have to format Data.

The Sooner you get it over with, the better.

Reactions: JiaiJ and Poney70
Status
Not open for further replies.