MIUI 12.6 21.8.4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar experiences to what I had. I described mine here (#173) and here (#187). I also went into a Recovery loop and had to do a format. I'm now on this week's ROM. Whatever it was seems to have sorted itself out now (for the moment, anyway).
I'm still in Dark mode - putting my files back now.
Here the same with Mi10pro

Reactions: Wasek
On Mi 10T, freeze after about 2 minute of use, screen goes black and phone turns itself off.

Last edited:
Installed it on my Mi 10 Ultra this morning, it would freeze after about 1 minute of use, screen goes black and phone turns itself off. Reinstalled the rom, same result. Downgrade to previous weekly results in a twrp-boot-loop. Reinstalled this 21.8.4 and now it froze again after about 1 minute but then unfroze half a minute later. Seems to work now. (FYI - I don't use Magisk)
@Igor Eisberg is eagerly waiting for a logcat.
Are you able to do it?
Same request for other people facing this issue.

Here F3 also fine, had one freeze where the display was unable to wake up for about 30 seconds... after that it woke up on the point where it was frozen and since then no problems...

Just Opera had Lags, but after deleting Data of the app it runs allover very smooth

Installed it on my Mi 10 Ultra this morning, it would freeze after about 1 minute of use, screen goes black and phone turns itself off. Reinstalled the rom, same result. Downgrade to previous weekly results in a twrp-boot-loop. Reinstalled this 21.8.4 and now it froze again after about 1 minute but then unfroze half a minute later. Seems to work now. (FYI - I don't use Magisk)

for further analysis logcat is needed

# connect phone with PC and USB
# create a textfile -> eg logfile.txt in adb folder
# adb logcat > logfile.txt
# make actions on phone and wait for freeze
# ctrl+c (to stop logfile recording)
# send the last 30 seconds to igor

Just installed it on my Mi Note 10 (tucana) and is working fine so far, i experienced some minor lags in Dark mode so i switched to Regular mode and phone feels really snappy, great update so far!

i have been using my umi permanently since 1 hour, no more freeze occurred, i am of the opinion that when flashing it needs something to start full afterwards it is gone ... or it comes tonight when the dynamic picture gets darker or when the dark mode is activated.

On Note 10 everything seems to work normal. I got a few lags, after 30sec use. I did a few reboots and now it seems ok. Opera did a few lags with previous opened tabs from before the update. Closed all and now it seems to work. Maybe some caching issues after first boots due to the system update. I will come back if something breaks permanently. :)

i have been using my umi permanently since 1 hour, no more freeze occurred, i am of the opinion that when flashing it needs something to start full afterwards it is gone ... or it comes tonight when the dynamic picture gets darker or when the dark mode is activated.

I still have freeze on my umi (last night as well as this morning). I don't use dark mode. It seems like my phone freezes most when I use Chrome).

I mean Snowmountain SuperWallpaper make an error ... Look what igor say ... I have this wallpaper to

I mean Snowmountain SuperWallpaper make an error ... Look what igor say ... I have this wallpaper to
You want to say "snowy peaks" Wallpaper available in settings?
I have made many test playing with SuperWP and loading maximum application without result. F3 is steady rock. (up ,to now!)

on redmi 9t the frequency is set to 120, and I can't change it to less ... I want to set it to 60 hz but I can't change it in the settings, it constantly returns to 120hz ...
Screenshot_2021-08-05-19-07-41-150_com.xiaomi.misettings.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.