MIUI 12.6 21.8.4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no,just go in and activate it

Where to activate it? It was working in previous version. Now its like this.
Screenshot_2021-08-06-18-25-38-607_com.android.chrome.jpg

I have bootloops after this week rom on my mi note 10... and it hasnt solved still even though I flashed previous version.. my phone doesnt boot what can I do

hello i have a problem i had the latest twrp recovery from nebresary installed on my poco f3 (3.5.2) when i installed the update the old version was installed again (3.5.1) why?

another problem when I see something in the launcher the letters are not visible only in dark mode they are not visible in light mode why are there so many problems with dark mode?
Edit:I Set now Light Mode and Then DARK Mode and now i can See the Text
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
hello i have a problem i had the latest twrp recovery from nebresary installed on my poco f3 (3.5.2) when i installed the update the old version was installed again (3.5.1) why?
Because this rom include 3.5.1 twrp and auto installed when flash newer rom.

From poco f3 via Tapatalk

Because this rom include 3.5.1 twrp and auto installed when flash newer rom.

yes but why don't the developers update it so that the rom flashes the current twrp or build in an option that the twrp is not believed. It's annoying to re-flash the twrp every week after the rom flashes

I have problem with chrome. Freezing and can't do anything. Only I can go to home screen. Then go to app info and stop it manually and works again
Clear app data but problem not fixed

my Poco f3 sometimes fires every 3-4 minutes a restart only helps it doesn’t matter what I do but only sometimes that is that strange. it gets very hot before it freezes while sometimes I am only on the home screen (no apps are running ) but in the sunlight with full display brightness (what goes manually, automatic is off) but it has to endure

Reactions: minotavros
yes but why don't the developers update it so that the rom flashes the current twrp or build in an option that the twrp is not believed. It's annoying to re-flash the twrp every week after the rom flashes
Because they already work for free to deliver a ROM, the package doesn't automagically update itself. You can can ask them without being whiny about it.

Reactions: LOLO9393
I meant the yarpiin twrp, not orange fox. Here. Btw, @Igor Eisberg, I worded it a bit badly, I meant if it's included in the new roms. But I think I got my answer. :emoji_laughing:

PS. You may want to try it guys. :emoji_upside_down:
We don't include TWRPs in any of our ROMs, except for A/B devices which have a properly working TWRP (currently it's alioth, mojito/sunny, renoir, star/mars and venus).

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Dirty flash on Mi11 Pro.. Same issue as some others here. It would freeze while using some apps (randomly happened) then black screen, then rebooted itself. Not happening all the time but this can be annoying for user experience tho.
This issue persists since the past few updates. Just for info here. No magisk here and not rooted, just unlocked.

Has anyone installed it on the Mi 9 Lite? Did it work normally?
Yea, it works perfectly. No lag, no freeze, battery consumption is absolutely fine. Magisk also works perfect. I don't use it so I can't tell about Google pay with ncf but my app banking also works without problems.
Mi9lite

Reactions: cotrec
Dirty flash on Mi11 Pro.. Same issue as some others here. It would freeze while using some apps (randomly happened) then black screen, then rebooted itself. Not happening all the time but this can be annoying for user experience tho.
This issue persists since the past few updates. Just for info here. No magisk here and not rooted, just unlocked.
what wallpaper in use? Thanks

Yea, it works perfectly. No lag, no freeze, battery consumption is absolutely fine. Magisk also works perfect. I don't use it so I can't tell about Google pay with ncf but my app banking also works without problems.
Mi9lite
Is the dark mod working fine or is it crashing????????????

Enviado de meu MI 9 Lite usando o Tapatalk

Reactions: planeador81
hello guys a question:
Can I install the rom called Mi 11 lite 5G on my xiaomi Mi 11 lite 4G? I know they are similar terminals but I wanted to know if there was no problem doing it since they have a different processor

Status
Not open for further replies.