MIUI 12.6 21.9.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having issue with Google Phone. It's set to default caller app but when i click on call on Google phone, it switches to miui phone app and makes the call from there. Any advices or anyone can confirm the issue on their phone?

miui 12.6 v.21.8.25 - V.21.9.1 Redmi 9T is in the home screen and when watching videos via Facebook and other apps, press to increase the volume or reduce the volume, the screen will turn off and reboot to enter Screen password all the time, please fix it.
thank, i wouldnt update since this update seems to be troublesome

Hi Folks,
I'm facing an issue with the latest update.
I'm on xiaomi.eu beta since i got my mi 10 Pro last year.
Now I have a problem. What I did:
-Downloading new Rom.
-extract boot.img from Rom
-patch boot.img with magisk manager (canary)
-pull patched boot.img to PC
-boot to TWRP and install latest Rom
-boot to System once completely
-boot to fastboot and adb the patched boot.img to phone
-restart phone to System
...to this point it's the weekly turn i do with a new Rom
But this time the MIUI standard launcher is broken and fc immediately.
Only way to do anything ist by a short cut to total Commander where I can start app from within.

2 tried 2 times to get this done but the only way to get this beta working ist to not root by patching the boot.img.
Anyone experienced something like that and has a solution for this problem.?

Otherwise I'll go and install last weeks version to get root back.

Any help would be appreciated.
Did you try with flashing latest magisk zip (v23) rather than the whole lengthy process you described?

I'm having issue with Google Phone. It's set to default caller app but when i click on call on Google phone, it switches to miui phone app and makes the call from there. Any advices or anyone can confirm the issue on their phone?
Screenshot of settings > apps > manage apps > top right menu > default apps

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-09-03 at 16.27.05.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-09-03 at 16.27.05.jpeg
    40.5 KB · Views: 202
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-09-03 at 16.27.25.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-09-03 at 16.27.25.jpeg
    22.9 KB · Views: 204
Whit this update my battery life is terrible. Mi10(Umi)
Probably what you are wanting to say is that it is your settings that are terrible. It is rarely the ROM which is at fault.
Go to / Settings / Battery /, under the graph you will see what it is that is consuming the power. You may also want to look at activating Battery saver.

Something else which I have done recently is changed many of my apps to 'Restrict background apps' under Battery saver.
This is under / Settings / Apps / Manage apps / App info / (Click on app) / Battery saver / ....
These are mainly apps that need not give me any notifications.

Probably what you are wanting to say is that it is your settings that are terrible. It is rarely the ROM which is at fault.
Go to / Settings / Battery /, under the graph you will see what it is that is consuming the power. You may also want to look at activating Battery saver.

Something else which I have done recently is changed many of my apps to 'Restrict background apps' under Battery saver.
This is under / Settings / Apps / Manage apps / App info / (Click on app) / Battery saver / ....
These are mainly apps that need not give me any notifications.
Section "Other" is alway consuming twice as much the listed apps. Any suggestions?

ADVERTENCIA: La cámara no funciona correctamente en Mi 10T / Pro. No recomendamos actualizar a esta versión si posee Mi 10T Pro.
Vamos a aclarar esto, reading would be enough.

Make sure to grant all call associated permission to google dialer.

Enable "get device info"
and both display pop-up permissions (not required but makes for better usability)

Section "Other" is alway consuming twice as much the listed apps. Any suggestions?
I'm sure that someone will come along and suggest an app that will analyse the 'other'. If not, maybe a search in Google Play Store will come up with a suitable app.

For every stupid question or not reading the changelog and instructions, users should be banned for at least one week from posting! This is so tyring to read all of the nonsense!

For their safety and our sanity, I propose xiaomi.eu stop releasing new roms for Mi 10T/ Pro, until their camera is fixed.

Reactions: Stickit
Boot to twrp
Do you have "data/adb/modules" folder?
If you do, delete it, then flash magisk

Also wipe dalvik-cache and cache in twrp
Then reboot
This helped me out of the TWRP Bootloop. So far so good. Thank you for your great support.
Now i´ll do a backup before trying to install magisk the TWRP-way you´re suggesting.
I´ll report later if it´s okay again or cry out for another helping plan :D

All is good now. i´m on the latest rom with magisk activated and no troubles so far.
Again thank you geoorg. You´re my man :emoji_thumbsup:

Last edited:
This helped me out of the TWRP Bootloop. So far so good. Thank you for your great support.
Now i´ll do a backup before trying to install magisk the TWRP-way you´re suggesting.
It should all work fine now.
But a backup won't hurt. ;)
I´ll report later if it´s okay again or cry out for another helping plan :D
that's ok, I'll do what i can to help

I want to install a previous version, first install ROM and format data? or format data and install ROM?

I have a Xiaomi Mi 10T

Sent from my M2007J3SC using Tapatalk

/!\ LSPosed/EdXposed and XPrivacyLua modules are NOT needed /!\

From an info on XDA (thanks @Displax), you can use an old workaround to pass the SafetyNet "CTS" test by simply changing the "ro.product.model" prop of your device!

Here's my Magisk module (it will change the model info to "Xiaomi device") => Fix_CTS_SafetyNet_v1.0-Magisk.zip

EDIT: I can't test my Magisk module so please feedback if it working or not. Thanks! :)

EDIT 2: zip version for TWRP (only working for old devices chipped under Android 9 and below) => TWRP_Fix_CTS_SafetyNet_v1.0.zip

(NOTE: You can reinstall this zip version for TWRP to remove the workaround! ;))

/!\ LSPosed/EdXposed and XPrivacyLua modules are NOT needed /!\

EDIT: Do not forget to clear all data of "Google Play Store" , "Google Play Services" and "Google Service Framework" apps in phone's settings then reboot your device.
It works perfect on Mi 9 Pro, thank you.

Reactions: Poney70
Status
Not open for further replies.