MIUI 12.6 21.9.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, for the 4 week !
The scroll "A-Z" still don't work

Poco F3
And next one who can't read. Go-to BUGS section of this forum, read first post there, after that stop complaining about things with dark mode. If you want these fixed complain to either the devels of those apps or to Xiaomi devels, but NOT here.

Reactions: cescvicious
on Mi 10 (UMI) the Xiaomi e-mail application does not work.
Any solution ?

Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-02-23-49-44-698_com.miui.home[1].jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-02-23-49-44-698_com.miui.home[1].jpg
    787.1 KB · Views: 490
Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: snipez159
== How to pass SafetyNet "CTS" test (trick for the SafetyNet update of September, 2021) ==

To know if your device is affected, you can use this app to check SafetyNet => https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scottyab.safetynet.sample

/!\ LSPosed/EdXposed and XPrivacyLua modules are NOT needed /!\

From an info on XDA (thanks @Displax), you can use an old workaround to pass the SafetyNet "CTS" test by simply changing the "ro.product.model" prop of your device!

Here's my Magisk module (it will change the model info to "Xiaomi device") => Fix_CTS_SafetyNet_v1.0-Magisk.zip

UPDATE: Here's my zip version for TWRP (it may only work on old devices chipped under Android 9 and below) => TWRP_Fix_CTS_SafetyNet_v1.1.zip

NOTE: You can also reinstall my zip version for TWRP to remove the workaround. :)

/!\ LSPosed/EdXposed and XPrivacyLua modules are NOT needed /!\

IMPORTANT: Do not forget to clear all data of "Google Play Store" , "Google Play Services" and "Google Service Framework" apps in phone's settings then reboot your device.

;)

Last edited:
@xMarvin732

From an info on XDA (thanks @Displax), you can use an old workaround to pass the SafetyNet "CTS" test by simply changing the "ro.product.model" prop of your device!

Here's my Magisk module (it will change the model info to "Xiaomi device") => Fix_CTS_SafetyNet_v1.0-Magisk.zip

LSPosed/EdXposed and XPrivacyLua modules are NOT needed

EDIT: I can't test my Magisk module so please feedback if it working or not. Thanks! :)
Changing ro.product.model might affect Updater (just saying "might")

At least, in the Settings, My device, wrong Device will be shown

Last edited:
PocoF3 with Magisk v23; is there is a workaround. Metamask works fine

Attachments

• 241284335_2341097909356553_4985501164165420645_n.jpg
    241284335_2341097909356553_4985501164165420645_n.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 392
This ROM (21.9.1) has caused my Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G to permanently crash.
I boot, login screen pops up, I log in, and a total black screen is the result, and nothing can be done other than reboot the device by pressing the power button. Not happy!

Hi
21.9.1 - Eu
I have been experiencing problems with the Mi 11 Lite 5G display for about 2.5 months now. If you activate the "Auto", "sRGB" or "Advanced" mode in the image settings, green stripes will appear in the dark theme. This is very noticeable in the dark. If you switch to the "P3" mode, the green stripes disappear and the black color is displayed in the system without stripes. A clean install doesn't help. There are no such problems in the official weekly firmware and in the firmware of competitors...
I ask the developers to pay attention to this.
I will add: The display of the 4G version differs from the display of the 5G version. They are different, have different calibration and different DCI-P3 indicators (official Mi website). I'm talking about this for a reason. I noticed that your stable firmware for 4G has additional settings with display profiles, like 5G. Strange. 4G should not have such profiles. They are not in the official firmware. The display is different.
And again about the problem with 5G: There is clearly some bug with the display, since such problems do not appear on the official weekly firmware and on the firmware of competitors. I put and checked more than once...
+ Updating antivirus databases in the security application gives an error...
Xiaomi.Eu please pay attention to the problems described above...

miui 12.6 v.21.8.25 - V.21.9.1 Redmi 9T is in the home screen and when watching videos via Facebook and other apps, press to increase the volume or reduce the volume, the screen will turn off and reboot to enter Screen password all the time, please fix it.

Last edited:
miui 12.6 v.21.8.25 - V.21.9.1 Redmi 9T อยู่ในหน้าจอหลักและเมื่อดูวิดีโอผ่าน Facebook และแอปอื่นๆ ให้กดเพื่อเพิ่มระดับเสียงหรือลดระดับเสียง หน้าจอจะปิดและรีบูตเพื่อเข้าสู่หน้าจอ รหัสผ่านตลอดเวลา โปรดแก้ไข โปรด......
เขาให้โพสภาษาอังกฤษเท่านั้น Post in English Only!

Reactions: cescvicious
Status
Not open for further replies.