MIUI 12.6 21.9.15/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what happens to the 10T Pro camera? Not sure if there is a discussion on this topic somewhere else? Are there hopes for a fix?

Terrible battery life with this rom! (Mi9)

Less than 8h with only 2:07h display time and now at 6%...
You need to look at your own settings and why your screen is taking up so much time and power.
You can also (by touching the graph line) isolate particular periods and have those analysed underneath as well. That will give you a better insight as to what is happening and taking your power.

You need to look at your own settings and why your screen is taking up so much time and power.
You can also (by touching the graph line) isolate particular periods and have those analysed underneath as well. That will give you a better insight as to what is happening and taking your power.
2:07h and 338,48 mAh (from 3000mAh in total) for the display is okay in my eyes...

I have not changed anything in the settings! It must be the update!

It looks like the phone is very often active, although the display was off! But no idea why! :(
Screenshot_2021-09-17-17-57-14-289_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Nobody cares. Report to Xiaomi or Facebook.
*LOL*

It seems like with every release you respond to peoples posts with "nobody cares", which is ironic.

You did the same thing with last weekly release when someone asked about dark mode

There is no sound in my mi 9 video call,
and the phone is easy to get hot :emoji_fire:even if it is not charging

2:07h and 338,48 mAh (from 3000mAh in total) for the display is okay in my eyes...

I have not changed anything in the settings! It must be the update!

It looks like the phone is very often active, although the display was off! But no idea why! :(
View attachment 38849
It is possible that some settings have changed in the latest ROM. What @ingbrzy often puts in the ChangeLog is, "This changelog doesn't mention all changes made by Xiaomi.eu or Xiaomi."
What I have set on my phone is to permanently have the Battery saver on and also turn on 'Restrict background apps' for most apps, unless I want them to work in the background, eg. Whatsapp, calendar, etc.
A quick way to go through the apps to set them is:
/ Settings / Battery / Battery optimization settings (cog in top right corner) / App battery saver / (apps list).
I also have only about 8 apps that Autostart.
How far your battery goes obviously depends upon your usage. But I have recently got over 55 hours on one charge, with quite a lot of phone calls and some other usage.

Reactions: bluefish
Hey @Igor Eisberg . Sorry for tagging you but i have an issue which is ongoing and i think you are the only one who can give me any info to take to Xiaomi as i guess its something with my device (or country/carrier specific).
On every release after 21.7.28 i have issues with mobile data in the sense that 95% of the websites I'm trying to reach on Mi 10 Ultra (cas) result in ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE

Flashing back 21.7.28 mobile data works fine but i have other issues due to downgrading.

Do you have any idea which partition is responsible for mobile data so that i can try to restore or what might affect this to send a bug report to Xiaomi?

TIA

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk
I ~dunno if it helps at all, but how about resetting wifi, mobile networks and bluetooth settings by going to settings->connection and sharing? Or resetting apn settings or something. Or a try another sim and see if it works. Seems weird.

Reactions: stathis95194
Updated Mi9lite (dirty) without problem. CTS attest is working now without any adds (riru, and so on...)
No lag, no freeze, better speed, only the problem with recent applications and dark mode with 3d party apps (Xiaomi bugs)
Thank you developers!
From Mi9lite

Yes, I had riru and riru SLPosed before and I deactivated them before installing
How did you see that CTS is going normally? Any apps?

*LOL*

It seems like with every release you respond to peoples posts with "nobody cares", which is ironic.

You did the same thing with last weekly release when someone asked about dark mode
Yeah joke on you.

You, including other people are apparently unable to read. On top of that ignorant. Literally you report a bug , or what you think it is a bug , and literally this forum has a Bug section,( and a effing search function ) and literally the first topic is on what to report or not and literally the first sentence there is that:

Attachments

• IMG_20210917_193637.jpg
    IMG_20210917_193637.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 153
Poco F3 absolutely smooth and so far no bug found. Everything very quickly and smoothly. Many thanks to the developers.

Reactions: osnix
On Redmi 9T

Pro
- Speed.
- Fixed SafetyNet issues.

Cons
- Not compatible with Netflix in Google Play.
- Pressing the volume key once or repeatedly restarts the MIUI launcher.
I don't know if someone answered this already but I got Netflix to work again by clearing the data, not reinstalling of a previously installed app before dirty flashing. If it doesn't work, then I removed the TWRP folder in the root directory before I cleared the data. (I always delete the TWRP folder so my banking apps will work).

On Redmi 9T

Pro
- Speed.
- Fixed SafetyNet issues.

Cons
- Not compatible with Netflix in Google Play.
- Pressing the volume key once or repeatedly restarts the MIUI launcher.
Hi! How are you? look I fix the bug with the application set edit download it in the play store deleting some data and modifying others if you like I can tell you what those values are and which one you must edit upload the screenshot of what you get in the set edit

Mi 9 Lite: it works pretty normal. The notification for threema seems to be partially fixed, I get a lockscreen notification with vibration, but no sound. Still missing the qualcomm h265 (hevc) codec.

855 this is really sad
It's an info from Google (on Xiaomi devices, you can't install Android security updates via phone's settings).

This info is certainly based on the software update policy of Xiaomi = 2 years of support since release of the device.

Better switch to Stable ROM now, you will get more recent Android security patches.

:)

Yeah joke on you.

You, including other people are apparently unable to read. On top of that ignorant. Literally you report a bug , or what you think it is a bug , and literally this forum has a Bug section,( and a effing search function ) and literally the first topic is on what to report or not and literally the first sentence there is that:
Its ok really *LOL* I expected this response.

Just thought it was funny you spend your time slagging people who bother to ask questions or make genuine posts, because they arent as awesome as you.

Have a good one!

Its ok really *LOL* I expected this response.
No you didn't.

Don't make the issue about me because it is about *you*. I can read , I can QA , and I can develop, which is NOT the point, the point is, you and people like you are disrespecting the developers and the community.
Nobody forces you to use this ROM,
but if you do, RESPECT the rules set by developers and people around them, whatever you like them or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.