MIUI 12.6 21.9.15/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, widgets seems no longer working after few seconds with this last version !?!
Would it be due to a too aggressive memory management (task killer)?
Any idea how to solve this issue ?

Thank you

Hi.

It's a first install, coming from Miui Global 12.5.2.0

After installing this version above the Miui Global 12.5.2.0, I get a loop on reboot. It always reboots to Twrp.

Any idea why? Installed Miui Global 12.5.2.0 again, and than this Xiaomi.eu version. Again, bootloop to Trwp.

Hi.

After installing this version above the Miui Global 12.5.2.0, I get a loop on reboot. It always reboots to Twrp.

Any idea why? Installed Miui Global 12.5.2.0 again, and than this Xiaomi.eu version. Again, bootloop to Trwp.
Did you format data in TWRP? This is necessary when switching between stable an beta...

Gesendet von meinem lmi mit Tapatalk

Hi.

Did you wipe data?

Reactions: Marco Cruz
works for me smooth and fast ....
Hi there, I was just opening a quest about that... I have install it yesterday and something strange is happening, the system keeps notifying about an update 12.6.21.9.17, and when I return here, i can download only 12.6.21.9.15. All other things till now are fine...

Any one else have this prob ?!

Ota update 21.9.17 on poco F3 and the problem with permanently closed "rechtemanager" is fixed.
Thanks
Happy too early! The rights manager is still closed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-18-15-10-23-699_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-18-15-10-23-699_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    495.2 KB · Views: 214
I noticed that while charging my phone and using it at the same time , on every charged percent phone vibrate, so , I have 100 vibration on every percent , is that normal or?

Never experienced that.
try it . I have Gauguin, I set phone on charging and start playing game, when every percent go up phone vibrate... like in settings you get to the end of ,filling litlle vibrate ,this is just like this

try it . I have Gauguin, I set phone on charging and start playing game, when every percent go up phone vibrate... like in settings you get to the end of ,filling litlle vibrate ,this is just like this
Can't try this ROM version sorry, it doesn't exist for my phone :). Also I don't have your device.

It may be device specific bug also.

Hi,
Thank you for 4 the rom,
I am wondering if people with mi9se experience lags, after the update today, phone feels much slower than last week's version.
Other than that I do see a small issue for quite some time:
When I dial from car via Bluetooth, theere is a 2 to 3 seconds delay until the call is actually starting on the phone.
H
Updated mine, but I can't confirm your performance issues, everything is fine same as before. Can't say anything about bluetooth calls tough, I didn't make any...

Status
Not open for further replies.