MIUI 12.6 21.9.15/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I'm trying to download via system updater on poco f2 pro, but it doesn't download, and I get a warning that system updater is not responding. I just started using eu rom this will be my first update. How can I update this rom? The twrp version I'm using is 3.4.2B-0623-REDMI_K30PRO-CN-wzsx150.
Try again later, or download manually.

Reactions: Poney70
Facing this error after clean installation
Permission app keeps closing
Any recommendations ?
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-16-22-52-34-911_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-16-22-52-34-911_com.android.vending.jpg
    503.9 KB · Views: 362
For me too. One question, in this rom there are hidden settings by the developers like in OneOS?
That is OT, what do you mean with hidden ?
OneOS has literally a menu in settings for their custom stuff.

Updated Mi9lite (dirty) without problem. CTS attest is working now without any adds (riru, and so on...)
No lag, no freeze, better speed, only the problem with recent applications and dark mode with 3d party apps (Xiaomi bugs)
Thank you developers!
From Mi9lite

Last edited:
Reactions: planeador81
Hey guys, do you think the k20 pro will get the enhanced edition? I wanna try the ram extension. Someone can tell if is a true change or just placebo? Regards!

Reactions: Yannick97121
Hey guys, do you think the k20 pro will get the enhanced edition? I wanna try the ram extension. Someone can tell if is a true change or just placebo? Regards!
eh, I could be wrong but I do feel like it's useless because the essence of miui's ram issue is its horrible ram management. My K30 pro has 8 GB of ram and apps don't stay in memory compared to something like AOSP/custom roms

Reactions: Poney70
No idea what version that model will get or have,
but "ram extension" is simple said, swap.

Reactions: skojt
eh, I could be wrong but I do feel like it's useless because the essence of miui's ram issue is its horrible ram management. My K30 pro has 8 GB of ram and apps don't stay in memory compared to something like AOSP/custom roms
Well, here is exactly an example where it could be useful, eg: when you run out of phisical ram.

Updated Mi9lite (dirty) without problem. CTS attest is working now without any adds (riru, and so on...)
No lag, no freeze, only the problem with recent applications and dark mode with 3d party apps (Xiaomi bugs)
Thank you developers!
From Mi9lite
Your launcher is NOVA?

I've updated my Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite to the latest weekly and now SafetyNet finally passes.
Thank you for fixing this Xiaomi.eu devs!
I appreciate your efforts.

Reactions: Poney70 and osnix
I've been experiencing random 'System UI' freezes since 2-3 months ago, I'm not complaining as I'm completely aware that these releases are in a beta version and being tested so most likely it's normal/expected; just wanted to know if I'm the only one or you guys are also having these kind of issues.

My device: MI 9T

Reactions: Craigj90
Status
Not open for further replies.