Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thamnks for new update 21.9.22
8632b31392cdd2034cd5d92ebcfee2fa.jpg

Superwitschi Designs

Can you tell me any place where find compatible themes. Thanks
In the theme app. You have to mix a theme yourself. Some have working dialer theme, some sms, some status bar only and so on.. before you say but global store is better .. nope same issue with the beta builds.

Reactions: geoorg
In the theme app. You have to mix a theme yourself. Some have working dialer theme, some sms, some status bar only and so on.. before you say but global store is better .. nope same issue with the beta builds.
If you want a dark theme write me a PM

Superwitschi Designs

Good fast download - everything OK.
It's a shame that they still have not got the weather superwallpaper working yet.
I spoke too soon.
I've just noticed that my Zooper widgets (that I created) have resized and will need adjusting to get the sizes right again.

Reactions: KGVER
i have a big problem in the miui 12.5 developer options there is an option called power monitoring
with this you could monitor the fps and the temperature and other (for me unimportant) things
Since I updated to the beta, the temperature display is no longer available on the stabel and on the official software it is still available. I need it, so I also monitor the display dimming of my poco f3 (it dims at 45 degrees (which is very little my tablet runs at 45 degrees when I watch youtube and also has an oled display so nothing with burn in, I have used for 4 years a galaxy a3 2017) never dimmed, never burned.)How do I get the temperature display back I need it urgently

Reactions: Almopo
Status
Not open for further replies.