MIUI 12.6 21.9.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B Google account is not opening in this version of ginkgo. The same problem exists in china stable 12.5 advanced version, I wonder why this is so.

For those of you who want a full TWRP backup to work do this.

Inside TWRP go to "file manager" & delete the folder "data/extm". Your backups will now work
I know that this is still the case for Mi 10 (umi), as explained here. But I do not know which other phones / TWRPs it also applies to.

I know that this is still the case for Mi 10 (umi), as explained here. But I do not know which other phones / TWRPs it also applies to.
I had this once on my Redmi Note 8 Ginkgo after I activated "second space". Has something to with encryption keys in that folder, what kills/errors the tar-process during backup. The only way to get rid of was a clean flash with formating /data. Even after disabling second space.

Hey, quick question. I'm on Mi10T pro but it seems like certain apps display as if I would have the hide notch option enabled (the status bar is black). I tried forcing them to go to full screen, hide notch is off settings and same for individual apps.

Anyone experiencing the same issue?

I had this problem with the MI9lite, the MI9 and a few other devices. But the TWRP from geoanto555 work around this error and I no longer have to remember to delete anything before backing up.

CHANGELOG

System launcher

Optimization - Minor visual changes

WARNING: Camera doesn't work properly on Mi 10T Pro. We don't recommend upgrading to this version if you own Mi 10T Pro. Redmi K30S Ultra/Mi 10T camera works fine.

Mi 11 Lite 5G, Mi 10S, POCO F3/Redmi K40/Pro, MI11Pro/Ultra, MI11, weekly ROMs are suspended due to Android 12 tests.
so does that there will be no more weekly Roms for Mi11 as well?

Latest Weekly version with Android 11 for Mi 11 is 21.9.1, I don't know if the first Weekly versions with Android 12 will be good... Hm... ^^
Neah, I am just gonna stick with the stable ROMs and I hope nobody discontinues the stable ROM for my phone Mi11 :)

How can I enable Voice Changer on my Redmi K20 without Magisk ?
I tried to install another version of Security but the Voice Changer is still not available !
o_O:oops:

Last edited:
How can I enable Voice Changer on my Redmi K20 without Magisk ?
I tried to install another version of Security but the Voice Changer is still not available !
o_O:oops:
You need root for that if you want to take a neat approach
Because you have to set a ro.vendor prop

But you can manually edit your build.prop file and add
ro.vendor.audio.voice.change.support=true

Last edited:
IMG_20210929_023758_264.jpg

no data why writes so?

Status
Not open for further replies.