MIUI 12.6 21.9.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do anybody have problem with "OK google" functionality ?
I dirty flashed this rom over 21.09.08 and I lost "ok google" function with locked screen. I checked the settings in google app and permission for google app, deleted the updates and downloaded again the app, cleared cache...
With unlocked screen it works.

Do anybody have problem with "OK google" functionality ?
I dirty flashed this rom over 21.09.08 and I lost "ok google" function with locked screen. I checked the settings in google app and permission for google app, deleted the updates and downloaded again the app, cleared cache...
With unlocked screen it works.
It never worked with screen locked , unless you still have an device which supports that Qualcomm voice thing.

Need new twrp when arrive android 12 on poco f3?

From poco f3 via Tapatalk
That's a very valid question that probably many people will be asking. Similarly when we update to Miui 13, which may or may not be at the same time. I do not know if there is information available yet to determine this, or whether work is already being done on this.

Reactions: minotavros
That's a very valid question that probably many people will be asking. Similarly when we update to Miui 13, which may or may not be at the same time. I do not know if there is information available yet to determine this, or whether work is already being done on this.
Uhh, this also applies for apps and bugs. A new android version may make some apps incompatible and cause new bugs. A new miui version may just make it worse. :emoji_sweat_smile: I may wait a "little" before updating to android 12 if we get an update for our devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.