MIUI 12.6 21.9.8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
== MIUI Email app issue? ==

- To install a previous working version of the MIUI Email app, here's two methods:

1) "TWRP" method (Installation could be impossible on recent devices) = Install this zip in TWRP: TWRP_MIUI_Email_xiaomi.eu_V12-20210621-b1_Installation.zip

2) "Magisk" method (Root required) = Install this Magisk module in Magisk app ("Puzzle" icon): MIUI-xiaomi.eu_MIUI_Email_app_V12-20210621-b1-Magisk.zip

== MIUI Messaging (SMS/MMS) app issue? ==

- To install a previous working version of the MIUI Messaging (SMS/MMS) app, here's two methods:

1) "TWRP" method (Installation could be impossible on recent devices) = Install this zip in TWRP: TWRP_MIUI_Messaging_xiaomi.eu_12.3.2.4_Installation.zip

2) "Magisk" method (Root required) = Install this Magisk module in Magisk app ("Puzzle" icon): MIUI-xiaomi.eu_MIUI_Messaging_app_12.3.2.4-Magisk.zip

;)

Last edited:
Only thing I've noticed on Poco F3 is if a notification comes in and you continue scrolling, the notification which hasn't been swiped away noticeably flickers overlaying on top of the web browser underneath

When I connect my Poco F3 to my car (Ford Focus 2018) Android auto doesn't start anymore since I've updated to 21.09.08. After +-1 min my phone hard reboots and this behaviour keeps looping.

Android auto for phone screens still works though, but connecting it with the car makes my phone crash.

Reactions: Lloydbanks
Hello everybody
After this release every time i turn on the device (k30pro Zoom) i have a message from Google about the backup. The message ask me to insert an account to permit the backup.
1) My account Is valid and already inserted
2) if i tap on the notification the device try to open the app but After some seconds i have a message that Say me t'ha Google play sarvices does not work

In Recents screen long press to show options doesn't work with 3rd party launchers.

Does anyone else have this problem? Mi 9 Lite

UPDATE: Solved by installing ALPHA system launcher.

Last edited:
POCO F2 Pro here,
and same as @Frederik VDP above - Android Auto is dead on my phone.
Right after the phone connects to the car (Skoda Scala) I get a black screen on the Infotainement and the phone freezes and after about 1min reboots... and it loops like that. And it worked just fine before update.

Did anyone find a fix for that issue?

On mi 10T it's some problem?

btw, I am stable verision and I have root. How you recommend install weekly rom and format data, or format data and install rom?

Sent from my Xiaomi device using Tapatalk

I don't like this media control on control center . Xiaomi ****ed up

If there's ever a way to get it back to the notification side please let me know
It's still there as it was on the notification side.
It takes up little space on the control center...space you weren't using for anything.
So you can just ignore it, and maybe soon you'll get used to seeing it there to not be bothered anymore ;)

Guys...I didn't receive notifications for SMS app.
Anybody else with this problem?

Last edited:
It's still there as it was on the notification side.
It takes up little space on the control center...space you weren't using for anything.
So you can just ignore it, and maybe soon you'll get used to seeing it there to not be bothered anymore ;)

YES!! Thanks man. Wow I actually thought it was removed entirely. That's even why I have not updated. Downloading now

Reactions: geoorg
Does this update have SafetyNet issues on grus?
No.
2e7e71806e19c7fac6f267a6d77c7e90.jpg

Enviado do meu Mi 9 SE através do Tapatalk

• Love
Reactions: sawen80 and psydex
Does this update have SafetyNet issues on grus?
The fix indicated in the second post of the previous weekly version still works here. If you applied yet you don't have to repeat.

If you have SafetyNet issue, see this guide (Google updated check on their side)
In another post, Poney proposed a simpler solution but I didn't try it because I had previously applied the first one. You could try and verify if it works:

Status
Not open for further replies.