MIUI 12.6 21.9.8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. i use mi10 ultra. I can't pass sefetynet today. although i used magisk and installed modum fix. i tried installing via magisk and twrp then clearing chplay data but still no success. Although I used to use this method often

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-11-14-31-54-789_hm.v.w.jpfg.ftti.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-11-14-31-54-789_hm.v.w.jpfg.ftti.jpg
    367.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Screenshot_2021-09-11-14-32-03-076_hm.v.w.jpfg.ftti.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-11-14-32-03-076_hm.v.w.jpfg.ftti.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 115
You don't use Magisk but you will certainly have to use it if you want to install a workaround for SafetyNet. ;)

Check my post here => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...ore-when-upgraded-to-12-5-4.63080/post-627600

:)
Hi! I understand that this fix change the phone's product model (am i right?) to pass safetynet. My question is, the weekly updates can revert the name back to the original? For example if the next weekly rom will able to pass sn out of the box, the product model stays the fixed from your zip or not?

WhatsApp crashes on my Mi 9 when I try to reply to a message or Group message. Does anybody else have this issue?

Hi! I understand that this fix change the phone's product model (am i right?) to pass safetynet. My question is, the weekly updates can revert the name back to the original? For example if the next weekly rom will able to pass sn out of the box, the product model stays the fixed from your zip or not?
Hello, if you use my zip version for TWRP then the modification will be lost if you reinstall your current ROM or if you install a new ROM. ;)

EDIT: For the Magisk module, simply disable or remove it. :)

Reactions: Homeye
Hi. i use mi10 ultra. I can't pass sefetynet today. although i used magisk and installed modum fix. i tried installing via magisk and twrp then clearing chplay data but still no success. Although I used to use this method often
Hello, that's really weird if your device is using this Weekly version by Xiaomi.eu...

Reactions: Anhduc95
You don't want to install a more recent Stable version for your device?

For your current version, you also need to install this Magisk module: safetynet-fix-v1.1.2.zip

;)
I just came back from the latest stable version. because there is a problem with dark mode. Unfortunately I installed modum 1.1.2 still no pass. even though i cleared all google play data and restarted

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-11-15-31-11-366_hm.v.w.jpfg.ftti.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-11-15-31-11-366_hm.v.w.jpfg.ftti.jpg
    383.7 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot_2021-09-11-15-31-07-107_hm.v.w.jpfg.ftti.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-11-15-31-07-107_hm.v.w.jpfg.ftti.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 109
I just came back from the latest stable version. because there is a problem with dark mode. Unfortunately I installed modum 1.1.2 still no pass. even though i cleared all google play data and restarted
You need both modules... so install the another Magisk module (Fix CTS SafetyNet) too. ;)

If I already installed the Magisk Module to fix Safety Net for last build, do I need to disable it before upgrading to the recent ROM version?

My Mi Note 10 failed SafetyNet after installing 21.9.8. Before installing a fix suggested by @Poney70 , I toggled Magisk Hide off/on in settings of Magisk v.23. Surprisingly, this fixed the mismatch, and now the phone passes CTS profile match. SafetyNet is still OK after many reboots.

It's strange. I installed 2 modules and passed. But can't install netflix and google chrome. Maybe I need to get to the latest development version.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-11-15-56-11-376_hm.v.w.jpfg.ftti.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-11-15-56-11-376_hm.v.w.jpfg.ftti.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 112
  • Screenshot_2021-09-11-15-56-00-577_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-11-15-56-00-577_com.android.vending.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 106
It's strange. I installed 2 modules and passed. But can't install netflix and google chrome. Maybe I need to get to the latest development version.
That's certainly not related to SafetyNet (at least for Google Chrome...). ;)

Also: Do not forget to clear all data of "Google Play Store" , "Google Play Services" and "Google Service Framework" apps in phone's settings then reboot your device.

You can also try to change your "device fingerprint" info with another device (like Mi 10), with the "MagiskHide Props Config" module:

0. Install "MagiskHide Props Config" module from the Magisk app and reboot your device

1. Download and install "Termux" app => Termux-0.117.apk

2. Open Termux, type " su " and hit enter (Termux will ask for root access => Grant it)

3. Type " props " and hit enter

Wait a moment...

4. Type " 1 " and hit enter to edit device fingerprint

5. Type " f " and hit enter to pick a certified fingerprint

6. Type " 30 " and hit enter to chose "Xiaomi"

7. Type " 21 " and hit enter to chose "Xiaomi Mi 10 China (10 & 11)"

8. Type " 2 " and hit enter to chose "Android version 11"

9. Type " y " and hit enter to confirm it

10. Type " y " and hit enter to reboot your device

After reboot, "Clear all data" of Google Play Store , Google Play Services and Google Service Framework apps in phone's settings then reboot your device. :)

That's certainly not related to SafetyNet (at least for Google Chrome...). ;)

Also: Do not forget to clear all data of "Google Play Store" , "Google Play Services" and "Google Service Framework" apps in phone's settings then reboot your device.

You can also try to change your "device fingerprint" info with another device (like Mi 10), with the "MagiskHide Props Config" module:

0. Install "MagiskHide Props Config" module from the Magisk app and reboot your device

1. Download and install "Termux" app => Termux-0.117.apk

2. Open Termux, type " su " and hit enter (Termux will ask for root access => Grant it)

3. Type " props " and hit enter

Wait a moment...

4. Type " 1 " and hit enter to edit device fingerprint

5. Type " f " and hit enter to pick a certified fingerprint

6. Type " 30 " and hit enter to chose "Xiaomi"

7. Type " 21 " and hit enter to chose "Xiaomi Mi 10 China (10 & 11)"

8. Type " 2 " and hit enter to chose "Android version 11"

9. Type " y " and hit enter to confirm it

10. Type " y " and hit enter to reboot your device

After reboot, "Clear all data" of Google Play Store , Google Play Services and Google Service Framework apps in phone's settings then reboot your device. :)
Thank you very much. I will try

You can also try first to chose "Mi 10 Ultra China (10 & 11) and chose "Android version 11", maybe you can download Google Chrome and Netflix with this one. ;)
Was successful. Thank you very much ^^

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-11-16-49-05-553_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-11-16-49-05-553_com.android.vending.jpg
    330.7 KB · Views: 109
Reactions: Poney70
For Chrome you must install first:

Don't know what could be a problem with Netflix (btw, it doesn't require SafetyNet, doesn't look for root) only that maybe Netflix is not available in some countries (try installing from Google play and describe/screenshot what is exactly the error).

I have both (but for Chrome I really needed the trichrome library as above) and Netflix was installed with no problem (supporting L1, FullHD, HDR 10 on Mi 9T as on the screenshot)

Attachments

• Netflix.jpg
    Netflix.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 150
Reactions: Anhduc95
I keep getting this when trying to use the camera?!
Mi 10T Pro (Apollopro)
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: supportsCameraApi:2515: Unknown camera ID -1
at android.hardware.camera2.CameraManager.throwAsPublicException(Unknown Source:32)
at android.hardware.camera2.CameraManager.getCameraCharacteristics(Unknown Source:133)
at android.hardware.camera2.CameraManager.openCameraDeviceUserAsync(Unknown Source:4)
at android.hardware.camera2.CameraManager.openCameraForUid(Unknown Source:8)
at android.hardware.camera2.CameraManager.openCamera(Unknown Source:5)
at com.xiaomi.camera.imagecodec.impl.VirtualCameraReprocessor.openVTCamera(Unknown Source:31)
at com.xiaomi.camera.imagecodec.impl.VirtualCameraReprocessor.createCaptureSessionIfNeed(Unknown Source:101)
at com.xiaomi.camera.imagecodec.impl.VirtualCameraReprocessor.checkConditionIsReady(Unknown Source:36)
at com.xiaomi.camera.imagecodec.impl.VirtualCameraReprocessor.access$1500(Unknown Source:0)
at com.xiaomi.camera.imagecodec.impl.VirtualCameraReprocessor$ReprocessHandler.handleMessage(Unknown Source:102)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:250)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(Unknown Source:28)
Caused by: android.os.ServiceSpecificException: supportsCameraApi:2515: Unknown camera ID -1 (code 3)
at android.os.Parcel.createExceptionOrNull(Unknown Source:53)
at android.os.Parcel.createException(Unknown Source:0)
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Unknown Source:11)
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Unknown Source:10)
at android.hardware.ICameraService$Stub$Proxy.supportsCameraApi(Unknown Source:51)
at android.hardware.camera2.CameraManager.supportsCameraApiLocked(Unknown Source:12)
at android.hardware.camera2.CameraManager.supportsCamera2ApiLocked(Unknown Source:1)
at android.hardware.camera2.CameraManager.getCameraCharacteristics(Unknown Source:29)
... 11 more

Status
Not open for further replies.