MIUI 12.6 21.9.8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
take a look at this collection
Thanks for your reply

Any advices from people owning the grus and on which specific recovery they flashed this latest build from ?

Regards

Yes we have the safety net problem but we ALSO HAVE the problem that if you swipe up a call from "somebody" when he is calling you.... LATER that call will not be marked as a "MISSED CALL - RED COLOR".

It's a big problem believe me. Thanks a lot.

additional data package
I still do not find more the settings where i can enter additional data packages.
Mi9t ( two simcards )

Last edited:

New safetynet fix which isn't change your phone's name.

Any idea why is safety net/play store certification problem only happen randomly to certain people and not everyone? Some have certified device even without magisk while others don't. And everyone is on the same version of ROM. I have 2 devices exact same ROM, installed the same way. Both without magisk. One is certified and another is not.

According to the list of feature of the ROM on first page, the device should be certified out of the box, is it not?

Yes we have the safety net problem but we ALSO HAVE the problem that if you swipe up a call from "somebody" when he is calling you.... LATER that call will not be marked as a "MISSED CALL - RED COLOR".

It's a big problem believe me. Thanks a lot.
And who exactly is this message meant for?

Reactions: osnix
No idea but technically this isn't a "missed call", it an rejected one .)
And is saying exactly that, rejected call, where is the problem here ?

Attachments

• IMG_20210914_224407.jpg
    IMG_20210914_224407.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 257
Reactions: geoorg
Any idea why is safety net/play store certification problem only happen randomly to certain people and not everyone? Some have certified device even without magisk while others don't. And everyone is on the same version of ROM. I have 2 devices exact same ROM, installed the same way. Both without magisk. One is certified and another is not.

According to the list of feature of the ROM on first page, the device should be certified out of the box, is it not?
For (1), it depends on devices. Here there are various Xiaomi devices and not all are affected by the two weeks or so ago move by Google on their backend - generally older models aren't affected and newer ones are affected.
Unfortunately, many people don't understand that and they just report they have/don't have the problem without noting their models

2) There are other reasons like certain modules (like EdXposed) that will cause SN to fail.
Again, many are not aware of and they don't mind to describe what modules they have, etc

3) Some do not distinguish SafetyNet, Device certified, GPay or certain banking apps detecting root.
For example, upon making SN to pass, additional actions (like wiping Google Pay Data) is required to obtain Device Certified and similarly to get GPay working.
Finally, banking and similar apps take various actions to 'detect' rooted devices - it could be that SN passes but the app still declares 'rooted device" or vice versa

4) Not to mention that some install Magisk and sime not. Some even install Magisk but forget to enable MagiskHide or improperly change MagiskHide settings.
Or try to fix SN by certain modules like MHPC and/or USNF (or even Riru + XLuaPrivacy) but improperly configure them

To make things worse, some even mess SN with DRM L1

Putting all that together it can look as 'random issues' but they are really not random

Last edited:
redmi note 8 with the update 21.9.8 has problems with the proximity sensor, it turns off the screen when a call is started and it does not turn on until the call is finished even if the mobile is separated from the ear

Reactions: mankokoma
Problems with the game mode on poco F3, doesn't working

Enviado desde mi M2012K11AC mediante Tapatalk

No idea but technically this isn't a "missed call", it an rejected one .)
To Greek language it is says nothing, neither rejected neither missed, neither income nor its marked with the "red color". It's very very weird :(:(:(:(:(:(

redmi note 8 with the update 21.9.8 has problems with the proximity sensor, it turns off the screen when a call is started and it does not turn on until the call is finished even if the mobile is separated from the ear
Acknowledged, the same on my phone and whenever I try to start the camera from lock screen the message "don't cover the earphone area" appears. Haha, tried with a tooth brush already - but obviously a software problem with proximity sensor... So the answer will be: report this to Xiaomi in Chicago China.

Status
Not open for further replies.