MIUI 12.6 21.9.8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To Greek language it is says nothing, neither rejected neither missed, neither income nor its marked with the "red color". It's very very weird :(:(:(:(:(:(
If you change language to English does it say rejected ? Maybe there is some problem with translations.

SafetyNet is broken, don't know since which version but I definitely remember it passing 100% a few months ago with no root and tweaks.

Thanks for your reply

Any advices from people owning the grus and on which specific recovery they flashed this latest build from ?

Regards
Hi, grus user and I'm on the current weekly build and using twrp 3.5.A9-07-03-2021 geanto555. But I'm pretty sure there are other recovery that works fine as well.

Reactions: Poney70 and alexabo
redmi note 8 with the update 21.9.8 has problems with the proximity sensor, it turns off the screen when a call is started and it does not turn on until the call is finished even if the mobile is separated from the ear
I confirm, happy that is not my installation is not corrupted. Hope that it's fixed in next release

Maybe a silly question but.. The 12.5 enhanced is official out for apollo/pro, is it now possible for the devs to fix the camera problem on apollopro? :)

Maybe a silly question but.. The 12.5 enhanced is official out for apollo/pro, is it now possible for the devs to fix the camera problem on apollopro? :)
Not sure what you're talking about, but not the latest APOLLOGlobal V12.5.4.0.RJDMIXM, nor APOLLOEEAGlobal V12.5.5.0.RJDEUXM have updated camera blobs.

Not sure what you're talking about, but not the latest APOLLOGlobal V12.5.4.0.RJDMIXM, nor APOLLOEEAGlobal V12.5.5.0.RJDEUXM have updated camera blobs.
I'm just wondering - does that means that those updates also have a broken/non-functional camera on 10T Pro? Thx

I'm just wondering - does that means that those updates also have a broken/non-functional camera on 10T Pro? Thx
(As far as I understand)
Since there is no official Mi 10T Pro beta, Xiaomi.eu uses the blobs from the stable ROMs for the camera.

The issue is that the old camera blobs are not compatible with the newer modifications in the beta, we are waiting for matching stable ROMs with the new camera blobs.

So it is not that the camera is broken or non functional in those updates, but their camera blobs are not the new ones required for the weekly beta.

(As far as I understand)
Since there is no official Mi 10T Pro beta, Xiaomi.eu uses the blobs from the stable ROMs for the camera.

The issue is that the old camera blobs are not compatible with the newer modifications in the beta, we are waiting for matching stable ROMs with the new camera blobs.

So it is not that the camera is broken or non functional in those updates, but their camera blobs are not the new ones required for the weekly beta.
Oh, thanks. Now it's clearer. Let's hope they update those blobs ASAP. Cheers!

On my MI9 the Task Manager does not work correct:
Tapping WhatsApp or Signal in this example should cause WhatsApp or Signal to come to the fore.
But nothing happens if I tap ...

Does anyone have an idea or a hint?

On my MI9 the Task Manager does not work correct:
Tapping WhatsApp or Signal in this example should cause WhatsApp or Signal to come to the fore.
But nothing happens if I tap ...

Does anyone have an idea or a hint?
You should remove that picture. Next time you post stuff like this use a blur effect or something.

What's the reason?
blur effect? The picture is scaled down, no one can read anything.
What are you talking about ? You could read the whole phone numbers. And if you take the picture and invert it BW you'll be able to read every single word.

What's the reason?
blur effect? The picture is scaled down, no one can read anything.
Anyway if you don't remove it I reported that to the admins, you seriously can't post people phone numbers all over the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.