MIUI 13 22.1.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've the same issue, in my poco F3 i can't login in all the modded Instagram, i got this error since MIUI updated to android 12
Blame modded Instagram authors then. We have nothing to do there.
Can i remove the green icon?
No, it's the Android 12 feature. Already answered there multiple times. Blame Xiaomi and their implementation for that feature.

The ROMs for missing devices are postponed due to missing links to China ROMs and will be released once they will be available. Don't spam that thread...

Blame modded Instagram authors then. We have nothing to do there.

No, it's the Android 12 feature. Already answered there multiple times. Blame Xiaomi and their implementation for that feature.

The ROMs for missing devices are postponed due to missing links to China ROMs and will be released once they will be available. Don't spam that thread...
But is normal that in another A12 ROMS the modded instagram works fine? and the another versions of MIUI A11 Works, only in MIUI A12 doesn't works:( the app can start, but in the moment tahn i try to login appear this message: sorry, "there was a problem with your request", obviously the app have access to wifi and data mobile

Reactions: Lamentos
Still showing the wrong format for the date on lock screen. Poco F2 Pro

Attachments

• IMG_20220113_210001.jpg
    IMG_20220113_210001.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 307
  • Love
Reactions: pajser92 and KGVER
"Still"? I don't remember this being reported. What language?
Its been reported by me , Greek language also..also some of the days are displayed -only- in English language and not the Greek one.

Also a few things now and then but noone seems to really care as many members say ,

unless of course it is to make fun of "that guy".

By the way, i did send you a donation and an email confirmation about it, i didn't wanted to say that in public - but here i am .

So we are kind people who are just trying to "report" some things , yes without the proper knowledge about programming , but still we are supporting Xiaomi. eu Roms.

Thanks a lot,

Konstantinos Gver.

Its been reported by me , Greek language also..also some of the days are displayed -only- in English language and not the Greek one.
Yes, but date format is a translation issue, your report should be in the Greek translation repository for the translator to fix:

English UK

It was like this on the older version 21.12.29/30
English UK is partially maintained by us directly so I'll take a look.

Hi everyone, i have a problem, with the wweakly builds.. i have one xioami mi 11 ultra, and in the setup screen my phone give an error and reboot every ten secondos.... with the stable rom, not... where is the problem? please help me T.T

Hi everyone, i have a problem, with the wweakly builds.. i have one xioami mi 11 ultra, and in the setup screen my phone give an error and reboot every ten secondos.... with the stable rom, not... where is the problem? please help me T.T
Clear Permissions app data...

Reactions: KGVER
Yes, but date format is a translation issue, your report should be in the Greek translation repository for the translator to fix:
I dont know how to write a report or send a file to them (i mean at github) , this is why I report it here, if anyone can reported instead of me it would be nice.

Of course it is not a major problem , but as im trying to say - we can all contribute in a way to make -even- the weekly beta releases ROMS of this forum Xiaomi .eu to be working like 100% good.

Im facing a problem with "do not disturb" mode. Im still receiving sound notifications from apps with mode on. I have set it to accept only calls with the option at calls "everyone".
We can all agree at least the Xiaomi fans ,
that you developers you are doing a great job and i mean that , thats why im supporting all these years this rom (xiaomi .eu).

Sorry for long talk. Tried to make paragraphs ..

Reactions: @APan
I (Poco F3) have "Use app icons for notifications" disabled for Status bar, and it's now being bugged out (worked well with last week update).

When the notification is expanded, the icon is good, however when it's not expanded, the icon is just a circled regular icon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-13-23-26-23-848_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-13-23-26-23-848_com.miui.home.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 341
  • Screenshot_2022-01-13-23-26-29-617_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-13-23-26-29-617_com.miui.home.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
I dont know how to write a report or send a file to them (i mean at github) , this is why I report it here, if anyone can reported instead of me it would be nice.

Of course it is not a major problem , but as im trying to say - we can all contribute in a way to make -even- the weekly beta releases ROMS of this forum Xiaomi .eu to be working like 100% good.

Im facing a problem with "do not disturb" mode. Im still receiving sound notifications from apps with mode on. I have set it to accept only calls with the option at calls "everyone".
We can all agree at least the Xiaomi fans ,
that you developers you are doing a great job and i mean that , thats why im supporting all these years this rom (xiaomi .eu).

Sorry for long talk. Tried to make paragraphs ..
I copied existing translation values to the new appropriate place for them. This will be pushed with the next release.

English UK

It was like this on the older version 21.12.29/30
Same as above, date format values pushed to our en-GB translations, as you can see by the screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-14-00-34-23-276_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-14-00-34-23-276_lockscreen.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 330
Mi 11 Ultra / Star

Camera keeps freezing, causing the whole system to hang.

I had already installed Clean several times.

Another camera app ( PixelCam Dise v3.1) works fine.

The problem has been with me since A12.

Attachments

• log_2022-01-14-00_29_08.txt
    12.3 KB · Views: 129
Status
Not open for further replies.