MIUI 13 22.1.19/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found some Bugs!
Camera: Some details are softened and lost when taking a picture and when shooting a video.
Battery: In MiUI 22.1.13, the battery lasts up to 12 hours. Now, only 9 hours.
Camera was doing great before the update. But now, the videos come out blurry and softened.
first u can not start bye saying i found some bugs an not saying what ur device is
second i have mi11 an i have 24 houres batt time wiht 4.30 houres of soc

Unfortunately, also after an hard reset/wipe data, my Mi 10 Ultra Default Sistem Launcher keep crashing (I've used everytime the MIUI launcher). Now to use my phone I've installed Nova Launcher, but the Multitasking function (recently opened apps) doesn't work!!!
I'm reporting the crash log above, but i've noted the caused reportedis in particular "Caused by: miui.reflect.NoSuchFieldException: Couldn't find class miui/reflect/Method.mPtr".
Perhaps the file miui.reflect or the class miui/reflect/Method.m is missing? How I can replace it?
Thanks to everyone!
I also have mi 10 ultra and have been using Nova for years. I also have the problem you describe from time to time, it helps for me if I change from vertical to horizontal view under Settings, Home Screen, Arrange Items in Recents. then display recents in horizontal view and switch back to vertical as needed.

I updated to this ROM from 12.5.10 following the fastboot method. Now the device reboots to TWRP ~15 seconds after inserting SIM pin. When I go to desktop, I get error message saying, "Permissions keep stopping", and shortly after it crashes and reboots to TWRP. I tried re-installing the rom using fastboot, just by running the same bat file and got the following error.

Sending Sparse 'super' 3/8 (748788 KB) FAILED (Error reading sparse file)
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra

E: I did a factory reset through TWRP and so far it seems to work, for now. Hope there's no more boot looping after this.

Last edited:
Switching between Second Space and Primary Space takes longer than the previous version.

So i have this problem on my mi11, when the phone connects to the gps it reboots, is there a fix?
I have the same issue on Mi11 Pro,when gps is on the phone is non stop reboot, how to solve this? I can't use navigation and i need to use navigation often please help if anyone know!

Reactions: ticklisheye
Unfortunately, also after an hard reset/wipe data, my Mi 10 Ultra Default Sistem Launcher keep crashing (I've used everytime the MIUI launcher). Now to use my phone I've installed Nova Launcher, but the Multitasking function (recently opened apps) doesn't work!!!
I'm reporting the crash log above, but i've noted the caused reportedis in particular "Caused by: miui.reflect.NoSuchFieldException: Couldn't find class miui/reflect/Method.mPtr".
Perhaps the file miui.reflect or the class miui/reflect/Method.m is missing? How I can replace it?
Thanks to everyone!
as fellow mi 10 ultra user, i didn't experienced this issue before.

I updated to this ROM from 12.5.10 following the fastboot method. Now the device reboots to TWRP ~15 seconds after inserting SIM pin. When I go to desktop, I get error message saying, "Permissions keep stopping", and shortly after it crashes and reboots to TWRP. I tried re-installing the rom using fastboot, just by running the same bat file and got the following error.

Sending Sparse 'super' 3/8 (748788 KB) FAILED (Error reading sparse file)
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra

E: I did a factory reset through TWRP and so far it seems to work, for now. Hope there's no more boot looping after this.
Clear data on the "permission" app would have resolved this issue without factory reset.

Poco F2 Pro
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_22.1.22_v13-12-fastboot.zip
Update rom method says:

Sending 'storsecbak' (20 KB) OKAY [ 0.000s]
Writing 'storsecbak' FAILED (remote: '(storsecbak) No such partition')

Should I worry about something? The phone was able to boot.

Mi11 Pro'da da aynı sorunu yaşıyorum, gps telefondayken durmadan yeniden başlatılıyor, bu nasıl çözülür? Navigasyonu kullanamıyorum ve navigasyonu sık kullanmam gerekiyor, lütfen bilen varsa yardım etsin!
I have the same issue on my Poco F2 Pro. When I turn on GPS and open any navigation application (e.g. Google Maps), my device shuts down immediately to restart. If I don't turn off the GPS receiver, it will boot in Recovery (TWRP) mode after a short while.

Xiaomi.eu Beta 22.1.22

log_lmipro_22.1.22

Last edited:
Reactions: dr.igi
Thanks to everyone!
I use nova launcher since Samsung S2 :) with all possible ROMs.

I got the recent app error with miui. 12.5 one time and had written with the dev of nova launcher.
He said it's an error with Android since a10
For me every second recent app in recent screen was gone and blacked out.

Here the original answer from Teslacoil devs:

Hello,

It won't work in any 3rd party launcher, not just Nova. So please don't blame Nova in any way. It's an issue that's been around for nearly 3 years now since Android 10 was introduced and will continue to be an issue going forward as Google has no plans of fixing it for 3rd party launchers.

----

With the next update it suddenly started working again. Be patient.

Reactions: biscoot
I have the same issue on my Poco F2 Pro. When I turn on GPS and open any navigation application (e.g. Google Maps), my device shuts down immediately to restart. If I don't turn off the GPS receiver, it will boot in Recovery (TWRP) mode after a short while.

Xiaomi.eu Beta 22.1.22
The same is in my case to. Identical issue, i hope there is someone who know how to fix that.

Clear data on the "permission" app would have resolved this issue without factory reset.
Well sure, but I'm not fast enough to go and find permissions app and delete data within 15 seconds, especially when the phone is slow at startup. So factory reset was the only way, and probably the best to avoid further issues. Didn't lose anything important like photos etc. So a 'fresh' start was nice.

Reactions: Lothbrok
Does anyone have an issue after activating "ok google" and go to say something, it doesn't pick up anything I say, it just hangs there. Even when using the google assistant app, pressing on it instantly actives ok google, but just hangs there and no matter what I say, nothing is recognized. The only thing that works is long pressing on the Google app icon, clicking voice search and asking it there.

Sent from my Redmi K30S Ultra using Tapatalk

The only error that I have noticed in the latest and previous ROMs of k30 pro 22.1.22, is in the Game turbo section, since it does not apply the improved images. Does anyone feel the same?
IMG_20220126_002840.jpg

Xiaomi.eu Beta 22.1.22
I don't have this problem with my phone, but it's strange that your issue is not unique :(

Hello guys.. I'm using this rom on my Poco f3.. first of all big thanks for this rom but i wanna ask for 2 things of it's possible..
1- I can't find the new beautiful widget like clock or weather.
2- I was using Arrow os for long time and beside anything I like the keyboard down chin.. the big bar under the keyboard which push the keyboard a little bit up because of device is so big that you have adjust your way holding it while typing with this chin you don't have to adjust any thing
If you can add it it would be great

Attachments

• IMG_20220126_101507_1.jpg
    IMG_20220126_101507_1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 157
Friends, the green icon in the right upper corner is very annoying. I'm able to remove it by adb shell command but, as already knows, after some time it turn on again. Is there a way to turn it off (when it turn on) directly from the phone, without connect it to PC to send adb command? I'm not root...

Reactions: Keetn3
first u can not start bye saying i found some bugs an not saying what ur device is
second i have mi11 an i have 24 houres batt time wiht 4.30 houres of soc
same....on Poco f3..usually 26-30 hours with 6+ hours SOT :) I am very satisfied with that release. My battery drain during night time is sometimes a flat line (even though phone is not off...simply not used), videos and photos are as before (with the limitations of the F3 sensor) and in general its running nice and smooth
Hello guys.. I'm using this rom on my Poco f3.. first of all big thanks for this rom but i wanna ask for 2 things of it's possible..
1- I can't find the new beautiful widget like clock or weather.
2- I was using Arrow os for long time and beside anything I like the keyboard down chin.. the big bar under the keyboard which push the keyboard a little bit up because of device is so big that you have adjust your way holding it while typing with this chin you don't have to adjust any thing
If you can add it it would be great
1) Before doing your first post, you could have used the search. Widgets etc are mostly Chinese (because these are Chinese ROMs) so they are not part of this release. There are multiple search results for this.
2) Not sure what your question is...but if you want to remove the arrow, it can be turned off. I dont use gboard (i use Microsoft Swiftkey), but in my gboard it is off as well. I think it is some setting in full screen navigation.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-26-11-37-55-718_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-26-11-37-55-718_com.android.chrome.jpg
    523.9 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.