MIUI 13 22.1.19/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally only wipe data worked, but the problem come back when I've restored the home layout and settings from my backup in mi cloud. So, i've wiped again everything and restored only by google backup, now I'm re-organizing manually the home layot and the icons in folder.My fault, i've lost the 2fa google authenticator accounts i've taken in two years.
Thanks to everyone

guys can i update from a11 weekly to a12 weekly with format.bat ? because i want to format all and start from scratch

I don't know if this is a bug but in my redmi k40 pro I can't use the VoltE, it option just doesn't appear, I needed to put this code *#*#86583#*#* and when I put this code the cellphone didn't open the usual menu but instead it sent me this menssage: " VoLTE carrier check was disabled". This is the "bug", it doesn't disable it, it enable it and I can use the VoLTE. I think that the values were exchanged.
So... I can't use the VoLTE if i don't put the code *#*#86583#*#* and "disabled" the VoLTE...

I don't know if this is a bug but in my redmi k40 pro I can't use the VoltE, it option just doesn't appear, I needed to put this code *#*#86583#*#* and when I put this code the cellphone didn't open the usual menu but instead it sent me this menssage: " VoLTE carrier check was disabled". This is the "bug", it doesn't disable it, it enable it and I can use the VoLTE. I think that the values were exchanged.
So... I can't use the VoLTE if i don't put the code *#*#86583#*#* and "disabled" the VoLTE...
I don't think it is a bug. The carrier check put restrictions around VoLTE, so disabling it enable VoLTE when possible.

That's simple reading comprehension.
What prevented VoLTE from showing was the carrier check that didn't pass.
The code disables the carrier check, forcing it to show. No bug there.

In last weeks thread I posted that scrolling speed felt lacking in momentum and dragged more than it used to, feeling like the icons needed "oiling" on the Mi 11 Ultra.

I have since discovered that the "needs oil" feeling is restricted to the 120fps setting. The 60fps setting feels "lubricated" as it did before in miui 12.5.

Having said that, this week the 120fps setting is still not back to the way it was before but it seems that it may have improved a bit over last week

I have a small bug that's been persisting in MIUI 13, after doing a wipe the problem seemed to go away for a while but it's back. Some apps with animations on open such as *****.com app won't play the animation and appear frozen however holding a finger on the screen makes the animation play and the app loads.

POCO F2 Pro

Hi folks,

i am still on MIUI 12.6 by xiaomi.eu 21.11.13 Beta on my Mi 10 Pro (cmi) because i want to keep my phone rooted with Zygisk.

Now i just stumbled over a new TWRP for my (and other) devices in this link TWRP for cmi (Mi 10 Pro) which is dated from 3 days ago.

Here are 2 versions, as can be told by the letters, for Android 11 and Android 12.

Did anyone tried already the upgrade from A11 to A12 MIUI 13 weekly without losing data and root?

Here are the newest files from above link.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
  • twrp-3.6.0_11-v3.1_A11-cmi-skkk.img

d-s-downloads.png
    9 Downloads
    d-s-size.png
    128MB Size
    d-s-uploadeddate.png
    Jan 24, 2022 | 05:20AM Upload Date
    Download
  • twrp-3.6.0_11-v3.2_A12-cmi-skkk.img

d-s-downloads.png
    15 Downloads